[HELP] Am I a cuck for going on a date tomorow?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I'm now almost 100% sure now that this Stacy(lite) kinda has a crush on me. After months of her periodically texting me first, I've decided to finnaly ask her on a beer, writing to her we should meet tomorrow morning. She replies affirmatively, but says she's available at 13:00 (1.pm) because she has a exam before.

Should I go?

Just miss out on ascension theory

Of course you should go. Make sure you actually fuck her, though.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt, Achathin and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Don't forget to ass rape her

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and SikKunt
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: fobos, SikKunt, hebbewem and 2 others
To answer the topic title question, no. You may as well just see it she likes you or not instead of wondering and not trying.

If he doesn't go it's over anyways you fool
That's the point. Why try?

Seriously now. He's gotta man up and just go. Asking fellow incels if you should go on a date means it's probably over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Don't go. I only have bad experiences from dates. Especially from online dates. @fobos vouch?

• So Sad
A "cuck" for going on a date?

• +1
Yes end it.

no, why would you?

Ive declined dates before and i regret. Go and if she rejects you nibbamaxx and push the fuck out of that bitch

• +1
Cuck if you don't grab her by the pussy

Ive declined dates before and i regret. Go and if she rejects you nibbamaxx and push the fuck out of that bitch
Don't go. It's better to ldar. If you go you might get rejected.

Wait! Girls can reject you after they accepted to go on a date? This doesn't make any sense, I've already assumed attraction since she texted me first.

• +1
Dates are fine as long as you fuck her at the end. Just make sure she's not using you for a free meal (which 1 in 4 girls admit to doing)

• +1
Dates are fine as long as you fuck her at the end. Just make sure she's not using you for a free meal (which 1 in 4 girls admit to doing)
Really? That is very concerning and is a serious problem to society.

• +1
It's not a 'problem to society'. That's society. Women act more high t than most men today. If you could get a free meal just by going out and talking to someone who'd treat you like you shit rainbows, you'd do it too.

It's not a 'problem to society'. That's society. Women act more high t than most men today. If you could get a free meal just by going out and talking to someone who'd treat you like you shit rainbows, you'd do it too.
I wouldn’t use someone just for free food.

Wait! Girls can reject you after they accepted to go on a date? This doesn't make any sense, I've already assumed attraction since she texted me first.
Yes they can. Just go on the date. Don't buy her anything.

Yes I believe so. For ugly people life is hell. Ugly people are cast out according to a ruthless logic due to having inferior genes. It is simply Darwinian evolution in action. Our society is quickly heading back to pre-historical times with regards to human sexual selection. In pre historic societies only 20% of men reproduced, and polygamy was common. This is now happening again.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I wouldn’t use someone just for free food.
Why not?

Yesterday I got high and drunk as fuck, for free. All I done was listen to a drunk guy roast another guy. I kept stealing his cigs and when he later complained about having none, I'm just like "Oh, bro, life's tough." I barely spoke, but had a ton of laughs. Didn't spend a dime. Fuck the normies.

Ngl maybe that's why nobody likes me, lol

Why not?

Yesterday I got high and drunk as fuck, for free. All I done was listen to a drunk guy roast another guy. I kept stealing his cigs and when he later complained about having none, I'm just like "Oh, bro, life's tough." I barely spoke, but had a ton of laughs. Didn't spend a dime. Fuck the normies.

Ngl maybe that's why nobody likes me, lol
How do you know if someone is a normal fag or not though?

yes bro let me go on the date instead

How do you know if someone is a normal fag or not though?
No clue. But if you let someone leech off you like that, you're either dumb/naive so fuck you, or you have no self respect so fuck you too.

No clue. But if you let someone leech off you like that, you're either dumb/naive so fuck you, or you have no self respect so fuck you too.
I see.

bro women are absolutely trash lmao

Jfl at uglies here expecting girls to suck their dicks on first date

No bro... We'd love to go on dates too

fuck her in the anal

What, you mean she didn't throw herself naked right in front of you and ask for your seed?

It's over bro, just stay home and read some hentai doujins

make her smile bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back