Help an oldcel pick a hairstyle

friendly local

friendly local

Bronze
at almost 25 i cant just get the curtains or the messy shit zoomers are gettin these days, either way i have the straightest hair known to man and was hoping to go long hair since i had it like that a few years ago but i remember now why i cut it, shit is kinda hair to maintain/style and i dunno what to get

here is a pic of my current hair

you might think it looks okay there but i had to literally brush and style my hair for that pic SECONDS before taking it, the moment a gust of wind or sweat hits my hair it gets messier, greasier and unruly as shit, already got a buzzcut some time ago and obviously looked worse but it was a nice change of pace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Gengar and LastHopeForNorman

you have strong lower third and low hairline, so i think you could afford to get hair up

use strong hair products to help against wind

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Prettyboy and friendly local
you have strong lower third and low hairline, so i think you could afford to get hair up

use strong hair products to help against wind
i guess it could work my hairline is fine but the problem is i have some recession on my left temple since i was like 15, my right temple is perfect so maybe i can style it like this
trying to cover upthat left temple lmao, as a side note this was basically my haircut when i was like 17-19

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You can still get curtains at your age. Will help you to get you get girls as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Prettyboy
24 is oldcel? fuck:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Stevensmithgerard, Preoximerianas and 2 others
You can still get curtains at your age. Will help you to get you get girls as well
its a dumb concern but i recently started working as a civil engineer and my coworkers and friends were already talking about my long hair lmao, for context i live in colombia so most engineers are old dudes with buttoned up shirts, glasses and short hair

24 is oldcel? fuck:feelswah:
average in here seems like 18 tops so i feel quite a bit old haha

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Gengar
I know this looks good to the PSLers on here but trust me IRL you’d have more appeal with messy hair on top. Messy hair + that lower third = You can’t lose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: friendly local
at almost 25 i cant just get the curtains or the messy shit zoomers are gettin these days, either way i have the straightest hair known to man and was hoping to go long hair since i had it like that a few years ago but i remember now why i cut it, shit is kinda hair to maintain/style and i dunno what to get

you might think it looks okay there but i had to literally brush and style my hair for that pic SECONDS before taking it, the moment a gust of wind or sweat hits my hair it gets messier, greasier and unruly as shit, already got a buzzcut some time ago and obviously looked worse but it was a nice change of pace

You can get curtains at any age, you look younger than 25 anyways with good collagen

But in my mind dyeing it lighter would be better as your irises, eyebrows and your hair all have the same color and it looks boring

@germanlooks thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: friendly local and germanlooks
You can get curtains at any age, you look younger than 25 anyways with good collagen

But in my mind dyeing it lighter would be better as your irises, eyebrows and your hair all have the same color and it looks boring

@germanlooks thoughts?
Don’t know about the dying. Maybe a slightly lighter brown but he shouldn’t go to light because that wouldn’t suit his pheno

I know this looks good to the PSLers on here but trust me IRL you’d have more appeal with messy hair on top. Messy hair + that lower third = You can’t lose.
how do you even get messy hair on top? i have very straight hair so if i left it i end up with something like a bowlcut :lul:

@germanlooks thoughts?
i might bite the bullet and get curtains but i wouldnt dye it

looks kinda gay because it looks too "clean" imo

hair is gay shave your head faggot

how do you even get messy hair on top? i have very straight hair so if i left it i end up with something like a bowlcut :lul:
Your hair is very straight because it’s very long. Cut the hair shorter (4 inches max) then you can use texture clay and mess it up.

• Hmm...
Your hair is very straight because it’s very long. Cut the hair shorter (4 inches max) then you can use texture clay and mess it up.
you mean something like this?

dunno man i dont think i can pull off something like that, feel like i would look silly :lul:

Dude.. i got fab advice for u

either do a manbun (nt-points)

or have short and messy

you have my hair, too thick to do anything with except the aforemented styles

• Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest
You’d ascend with a perm fringe

your like a chadlite looksminned by the hair

no offense obviously just honest advice

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, friendly local and Deleted member 2729
Are you balding?

You’d ascend with a perm fringe

your like a chadlite looksminned by the hair

no offense obviously just honest advice
dont worry i dunno if my friends are just fucking with me but they kept telling me to keep it long and got mad when i cutted it short last time, looked like jesus and they called me cristo (christ in spanish lmao)
im fairly certain i look better with short hair but i never had a proper "style" i just literally cut it short every few months like this
and then let it grow then get tired of long hair and go back to this and so on

i know absolutely nothing about perms
do i just go to a barber and ask for a perm? lmao

Are you balding?
no or at least not for now, used to think i was balding some time ago and got very worried, nowadays i just take pics of my hairline every few weeks and the moment i notice something wrong im jumping on fin even if my dick falls off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Lev Peshkov
dont worry i dunno if my friends are just fucking with me but they kept telling me to keep it long and got mad when i cutted it short last time, looked like jesus and they called me cristo (christ in spanish lmao)
im fairly certain i look better with short hair but i never had a proper "style" i just literally cut it short every few months like this
and then let it grow then get tired of long hair and go back to this and so on

i know absolutely nothing about perms
do i just go to a barber and ask for a perm? lmao

no or at least not for now, used to think i was balding some time ago and got very worried, nowadays i just take pics of my hairline every few weeks and the moment i notice something wrong im jumping on fin even if my dick falls off

You’d need to go to a proffesional hairdresser but they’d be able to perm it

ask for low fade, also consider growing out your stubble you’d be basically Chad

• +1
You’d need to go to a proffesional hairdresser but they’d be able to perm it

ask for low fade, also consider growing out your stubble you’d be basically Chad
you are right im gonna stop being a fag and go to one of those fancy salons and get a proper haircut do i ask for something like this?

i rather show them pics because i have a hard time explaining myself :lul::lul::lul: (incel trait)

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
bro dont get short sides and fade cut. Its completely unnatural and looks faggoty
eh i also dont like the skin fade but i do like short sides i will think about, i cant go to a salon or the barber for about two weeks since my schedule is full to the brim due to work/college so im gonna wait and think about it

either way im gonna go to a proper salon and see what happens, worst case i already rocked a buzzcut sometime ago and it wasnt that bad

eh i also dont like the skin fade but i do like short sides i will think about, i cant go to a salon or the barber for about two weeks since my schedule is full to the brim due to work/college so im gonna wait and think about it

either way im gonna go to a proper salon and see what happens, worst case i already rocked a buzzcut sometime ago and it wasnt that bad
slipped back hair mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: friendly local and Deleted member 7725

or hackermax and choose this one

Get a rainbow afro with a comb, stuck in it. Then stick a spider in there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
unfortunately im not delon and he makes the haircut look good not the other way around

fuck no brah
yeah but imagine him with short sides, in his case it would be a failo

• Hmm...
yeah but imagine him with short sides, in his case it would be a failo
to some degree but thats because he is kind of a classic "beauty" no homo
either way this man could pull off anything but lets not turn this into a delon circlejerk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
get this, kind of easy to maintain, JBs and girls in their 20s like it, you can wear it in an office and it's good at hiding temples

• +1
Reactions: friendly local and Deleted member 6963
get this, kind of easy to maintain, JBs and girls in their 20s like it, you can wear it in an office and it's good at hiding temples
View attachment 1407135View attachment 1407137
i was hoping to go for something like this before growing my hair but its really hard to style it like that, i would probably need some kind of hair curler to make it wavy, my hair is very asian-like, the one on the right seems more manageable tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
i was hoping to go for something like this before growing my hair but its really hard to style it like that, i would probably need some kind of hair curler to make it wavy, my hair is very asian-like, the one on the right seems more manageable tho
put some argan oil in it to give the hair some weight, and then you'll be able to style it like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 17 um 160331

• +1
You look good

• +1

chad tbh

• +1
slickback would suit u

• +1
put some argan oil in it to give the hair some weight, and then you'll be able to style it like this:

View attachment 1407370
alright, im literally taking notes from this thread to take better care for my hair, my sister also told me before about getting hair oils but i was too much of a lazy cunt to use them, gonna buy some for sure

slickback would suit u
nah it isnt noticeable from the front but i have kind of a rounder forehead so it looks a bit odd, also would expose my receding left temple :lul::lul::lul: