help bhai out (neck)

desi&diced

desi&diced

Iron
i have a pencil neck i want to fix it. i have been training my traps but they are making my physique less aesthetic. i need to train neck directly without fucking up my sleep n shi. i need neck training method without any side effects n shi. help me out 😢

Solution
Surfcel
First, don`t train fuckin traps. They will make you look narrower. Just spam shoulders and neck.

For the neck do neck curls (GOAT exercise) and throw some extensions after. You can buy a special helmet or just use a towel with plates on your forehead. Twice per week. Focus on progression overload.

Also if your neck is thin genetically, exercises won`t give you a lot of inches. Your only option might be injecting T. It`ll work 100%.

* mark as a solution
titanium dioxide 3mg everyday. pls mark solution with tick thanks

I don't know man but neckpill is brutal and true. Thicker neck is always better. You can get from nerd to slayer with only thicker neck (saw hundreds of neck morphs).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55855 and Deleted member 67655
I don't know man but neckpill is brutal and true. Thicker neck is always better. You can get from nerd to slayer with only thicker neck (saw hundreds of neck morphs).

meeks pill is brutal [he doesn't even need a thick neck]

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
First, don`t train fuckin traps. They will make you look narrower. Just spam shoulders and neck.

For the neck do neck curls (GOAT exercise) and throw some extensions after. You can buy a special helmet or just use a towel with plates on your forehead. Twice per week. Focus on progression overload.

Also if your neck is thin genetically, exercises won`t give you a lot of inches. Your only option might be injecting T. It`ll work 100%.

* mark as a solution

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: desi&diced
Solution