help bro

swt

swt

will it ever even begin?
i’ve been eating very low calories, very harsh dieting and shit to maintain myself super lean, im talking like skinwalker type lean, im not aiming for a good physique i want a slim face and a uncanny body, psl goal

anyways, calories were very few but today i overate to hell, im talking harsh shit, 6k calories if not more my nigga, im panicking cuz tomorrow i might wake up bloated as shit

my face is visibly lean, i don’t have hollow cheeks they’re somewhat sunken but not hollow, super lean face, will eating this much calories in a day make my shi bloat, i don’t wanna wake up to the bad news without mentally preparing myself first. i usually have less than 1k calories, pretty harsh shit, im 117ibs at 5’8 and 18, so my maintenance at this height and weight is around likd 2k but usually requires 1500 to lose decent weight.

so how much will this day of overeating the fuck out of everything impact me? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: dphlover and isis_Bleach
Jesus Christ your worse then the 16 year olds girls with eating disorders

• So Sad
Reactions: swt
4381382 Screenshot 20240912 120335 Chrome

i’ve been eating very low calories, very harsh dieting and shit to maintain myself super lean, im talking like skinwalker type lean, im not aiming for a good physique i want a slim face and a uncanny body, psl goal

anyways, calories were very few but today i overate to hell, im talking harsh shit, 6k calories if not more my nigga, im panicking cuz tomorrow i might wake up bloated as shit

my face is visibly lean, i don’t have hollow cheeks they’re somewhat sunken but not hollow, super lean face, will eating this much calories in a day make my shi bloat, i don’t wanna wake up to the bad news without mentally preparing myself first. i usually have less than 1k calories, pretty harsh shit, im 117ibs at 5’8 and 18, so my maintenance at this height and weight is around likd 2k but usually requires 1500 to lose decent weight.

so how much will this day of overeating the fuck out of everything impact me? :feelswhy:
It won’t rlly matter and yk hollow cheeks are still genetics at the end

It won’t rlly matter and yk hollow cheeks are still genetics at the end
nah it’s not rly genetic for me, i bloat very easily i legit have to be very careful on the amounts i eat or i wake up the next day with puffy cheeks that’s why i’m worried, idk if it’ll do that this time cuz i’m actually leaner than i’ve ever been and my cheeks look pretty inwards but i’m just worried of what today’s eating will do to me visually

• +1
Reactions: dphlover
nah it’s not rly genetic for me, i bloat very easily i legit have to be very careful on the amounts i eat or i wake up the next day with puffy cheeks that’s why i’m worried, idk if it’ll do that this time cuz i’m actually leaner than i’ve ever been and my cheeks look pretty inwards but i’m just worried of what today’s eating will do to me visually
Just go for morning runs