[HELP BROHS]Fightmaxxing guide?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
HELLO BITCHES

So 2 days ago my mom told me to kill myself when I told her I thought I had a health issue. She told me this when I was already late to work and feeling horrible. It made me very very sad and then a retarded nigger in his shitbox car ran a stop sign, then slowed down to 30 in front of me. I got pissed and gave him 2 middle fingers and so he slammed on the brakes, got out real quick, and was on my driver's side window bashing my fucking mirror in like 3 seconds. He tried pulling me out but luckily my Infiniti is new as shit and so it automatically locks the doors whenever I get moving and he couldn't open it.

I fucking slammed into reverse and then floored it in the grass to go around him since it was a 1 land road. He was a dumb middle age nigger with a hunting knife on his side so I didn't want to fight. I have zero fighting experience but also I was really messed up mentally from being SUPER late to work, almost running out of gas, and my mom told me to die.

If I ever get in a fight how do I not get my ass kicked. I'm a lanklet and I have a pocket knife if that helps. I have long arms.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux, Chintuck22, SoyGune and 12 others
Do one of these martial arts mma, kickboxing, muay thay. These are fights that will really prepare you for a street fight
Stay away from things like kung fu, karate, jiu jitsu, they only prepare you for a type of situation, and it does not represent a real street fight.
Starting from there is just effort.
Do gymmaxing and cardio to help you.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, s3-s3, SadnessWYJ and 9 others
I personally pocket Knife Maxx, especially since I live in a shit part of town with many roided niggers hogging up the roads. My knife is actually an illegal switchblade so it's pretty nice ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 5292
I personally pocket Knife Maxx, especially since I live in a shit part of town with many roided niggers hogging up the roads. My knife is actually an illegal switchblade so it's pretty nice ngl
stabbing someone = years in prison
you need to learn how to fight first and if they take out the knife then you can take it out too

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and FailedNormie
stabbing someone = years in prison
you need to learn how to fight first and if they take out the knife then you can take it out too
You mirin bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 5052
not really these are weak
i wanna buy a gun but its very strict in eu
Funny story- My idiot father got arrested in London for bringing like a 6 inch switchblade to their airport. He got sent to their jail for a few days jfl while we were supposed to be on vacation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: benchortable, Deleted member 5061, FailedNormie and 6 others
Why tf did ur own mom tell you to kill yourself jfl. Anyway, as a tall guy I tend to just try kneeing people’s heads or if they’re tall themselves wrap your arms around theirs and headbutt their face with the top of your skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, FailedNormie, Soulrack and 5 others
Funny story- My idiot father got arrested in London for bringing like a 6 inch switchblade to their airport. He got sent to their jail for a few days jfl while we were supposed to be on vacation
yeah eucels are fucked up with any kind of weapon

Do cardio and build muscle obviously. And Martial arts/training help alot as well. But at the end of the day if your adrinaline is not sky high you should avoid fights. Only if you feel very angry (not blinded by anger or you get dropped vs good fighter) but like enough to numb the pain/hit with greater force than you usually can. Idk if you haven't gone into many fights before it can get messy. Especially if they guy is armed or he keeps fucking you over after you get knocked out. Some people don't give a fuck and would keep hammering at an unconscious foe. Better to avoid fights if possible unless likely hood to win is high

Just unleash your aspie rage srs

Raw aggression wins most fights

If not then train mma for 3-5 years and have a fitness regime that focuses on explosive lower body power, upper body strength strength and agility

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
jfl never hit ur mom u stupid coward

you wouldn't hit a 7ft 300lb jacked guy so don't hit her she cares about you more than anyone

jfl

but yes im gonna be training mma starting this year inshaAllah

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Btw @Native the way you write ur stories are funny af. You can probaly social circle Maxx with your humor ngl

HELLO BITCHES

So 2 days ago my mom told me to kill myself when I told her I thought I had a health issue. She told me this when I was already late to work and feeling horrible. It made me very very sad and then a retarded nigger in his shitbox car ran a stop sign, then slowed down to 30 in front of me. I got pissed and gave him 2 middle fingers and so he slammed on the brakes, got out real quick, and was on my driver's side window bashing my fucking mirror in like 3 seconds. He tried pulling me out but luckily my Infiniti is new as shit and so it automatically locks the doors whenever I get moving and he couldn't open it.

I fucking slammed into reverse and then floored it in the grass to go around him since it was a 1 land road. He was a dumb middle age nigger with a hunting knife on his side so I didn't want to fight. I have zero fighting experience but also I was really messed up mentally from being SUPER late to work, almost running out of gas, and my mom told me to die.

If I ever get in a fight how do I not get my ass kicked. I'm a lanklet and I have a pocket knife if that helps. I have long arms.
Please don't accept this humiliation. Find out who that guy was, and fucking end his life. He deserves it. Get a gun if possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 4430
Watch some mcgregor highlights thats all you need nibba THE GOAT THE CHAMP CHAMP THE NOTORIOUS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 6273
Punch them in the throat

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
I live in America so I keep a switchblade and a black market untraceable pistol in my car

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I live in America so I keep a switchblade and a black market untraceable pistol in my car
Or just live in a stand your ground state and kill him completely legally with your .45 :feelshmm:

buy a boxing bag and go train boxing in any local spot and also running is important if you cant handle the situation

Or just live in a stand your ground state and kill him completely legally with your .45 :feelshmm:
I'm not old enough to legally carry and I am mixed up with drug dealers and shitty ppl so I bought a stolen pistol for in case I ever have to murder one of the fucks

Please don't accept this humiliation. Find out who that guy was, and fucking end his life. He deserves it. Get a gun if possible.
this. hapas and y pepo need to fight back against BBC tyranny

I'm not old enough to legally carry and I am mixed up with drug dealers and shitty ppl so I bought a stolen pistol for in case I ever have to murder one of the fucks

Male fbi agent working on computer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Limbo and Deleted member 6867

Shut the fuck up he wasn't even training properly for this fight jfl drinking whiskey while in training camp mcgregor has way more skill if there would be a rematch mcgregor would knock him out in the first round trust me

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, goat2x and Deleted member 6273
Shut the fuck up he wasn't even training properly for this fight jfl drinking whiskey while in training camp mcgregor has way more skill if there would be a rematch mcgregor would knock him out in the first round trust me
Competing at the highest level talent beats hard work and Khabib's wrestling talent can't be beaten by Conor's striking talent it is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Competing at the highest level talent beats hard work and Khabib's wrestling talent can't be beaten by Conor's striking talent it is what it is
Nah nigga trust me mcgregor would smoke him in a rematch nobody can beat hungry and focused mcgregor

Nah nigga trust me mcgregor would smoke him in a rematch nobody can beat hungry and focused mcgregor
Khabib has never lost a round in his career

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 6273
Yes jfl just Google it he won the third
Ok shit didn't know that. Anyway he was still pushed around like a ragdoll in that fight. McGregor's ground game is absolutely atrocious even when he fought chad mendez.

HELLO BITCHES

Getting in a fight is almost never worth it tbh. Although I definitely recommend doing some kind of functional martial art (MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai). Shit can go wrong even if you are trained. Get a pepper spray or some kind of non lethal self defense weapon.

Getting in a fight is almost never worth it tbh. Although I definitely recommend doing some kind of functional martial art (MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai). Shit can go wrong even if you are trained. Get a pepper spray or some kind of non lethal self defense weapon.
Should I buy bear spray and just keep it in the glovebox for situations like this jfl

Ok shit didn't know that. Anyway he was still pushed around like a ragdoll in that fight. McGregor's ground game is absolutely atrocious even when he fought chad mendez.
He improved a lot, his takedown defense is very underrated tbh. I think if he comes back he has a very high chance of winning against khabib, he had a lot of personal issues like rape allegations and so on leading to the fight also after the Mayweather fight he just became losse he only partied , drank his whiskey and didnt even train mma, just look at that Alvarez fight that was absolutely prime Conor there he made Alvarez look like an amateur, also looking back to that Chad mendes he was knocked out in the second round tho XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Plus Mcgregor had a foot injury in that khabib fight if the roles had been reversed and khabib would have had that foot injury he would have pulled out of the fight guaranteed

act like a mentalcel and go ape shit on his face

Late to the party here.
I could talk for hours about the fighting.

You have two options, the easiest is to pick one style (BJJ/Wrestling/Muay Thai) and get good at it. This is the most time effective to me. You attend two to three classes a week. Get good and learn.

the other, is MMA. It’s the most effective, but requires insane commitment. It’s tough on the body, and has one of the worst entries.

I could go on, but that’s the long story short.

jfl never hit ur mom u stupid coward

you wouldn't hit a 7ft 300lb jacked guy so don't hit her she cares about you more than anyone

jfl

but yes im gonna be training mma starting this year inshaAllah
Allah well reward those who fight in his name for good sake

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Do one of these martial arts mma, kickboxing, muay thay. These are fights that will really prepare you for a street fight
Stay away from things like kung fu, karate, jiu jitsu, they only prepare you for a type of situation, and it does not represent a real street fight.
Starting from there is just effort.
Do gymmaxing and cardio to help you.
Agreed, i did taekwondo (based for leg flexibility) kung fu (learned nothing) and krav maga (instructor put also mma notions in it so i learned everyhing there)

Late to the party here.
I could talk for hours about the fighting.

You have two options, the easiest is to pick one style (BJJ/Wrestling/Muay Thai) and get good at it. This is the most time effective to me. You attend two to three classes a week. Get good and learn.

the other, is MMA. It’s the most effective, but requires insane commitment. It’s tough on the body, and has one of the worst entries.

I could go on, but that’s the long story short.
Is Muay Thai good for beating up normies in the street? Also what's the most effective fighting style for badly injuring someone?

There is really no point in fighting. Also don't fucking fight a guy with a knife, there is almost no way you win that.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ

Krav Maga is bullshit. A 10 week program for new IDF recruits to learn "aggressionl."

Basically an overly milked out "self-defense system" made by some greedy Jews, just learn MMA if your serious about defending yourself

Edit: OP just buy a gun you'd be stupid not to after all the riots.

Last edited:
Dide theres nothing to prove, just runawaymaxx if the guy is same weight or bigger than you. If the guy is smaller and less weight than you, then you can fight.

its not about being able to beat everyone, thats impossible. Its about picking the right fights. Notice how noone will ever provoke a head who is a head taller than them and at leat 20kg heavier. Men only provoke other men who are smaller and lighter most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 7313
Combat is unnecessary like 90% of the time, but I understanding learning martial arts for those few situations when you need to protect someone. If you're with your foid, getting into a random street fight, even if you win, isn't impressing her, it's kinda showing you're barbaric and have no control. Be civil most of the time and laugh off if someone tries to tussle for a silly reason like in this case, but if you're in a dangerous situation and you have to protect yourself or others then fight freely. I've been wrestling maxxed and did jiu jitsu and I've gotten into a few situations where I could have put some heavy damage on someone but shrugged it off, it's the best idea

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and DownUnderCopeAttack
Is Muay Thai good for beating up normies in the street? Also what's the most effective fighting style for badly injuring someone?
Muay Thai is very good, but every Art has a high start up time. In Bjj, you suck but get good about two years in. In Muay Thai, you become a killing machine, but your body has to be trained to take crazy amounts of punishment.

you skip rope, train your shins by kicking a bag. Your elbows become raw and the skin peels from practicing slashing with your elbows on a bag. When you shower all your open wounds burn.

everyone should practice an art.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and SadnessWYJ
Get a personal trainer guides by itself wont be shit without practice

• +1
Reactions: DownUnderCopeAttack
Get a personal trainer guides by itself wont be shit without practice
100%.
It’s tough but worth it. You burn a ton of calories, make friends, and it’s amazing stress release.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Mr.cope