HELP!!!!!!!! Can anyone have a detailed dermastamp/dermapen routine?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
Why do u wanna dermastamp? For hair or for skin

just do it everyday or every 3 days, how about trying you fucking moronic retard, kill yourself
But how the fuck do i do it? You fucking genetic failure hang yourself i promise no one would fucking care, i hope you know you brought ZERO value to this thread

But how the fuck do i do it? You fucking genetic failure hang yourself i promise no one would fucking care, i hope you know you brought ZERO value to this thread
you take the needle, and stamp it.

did that sound hard buddy?

Maybe you should dermastamp your braincells, maybe they'll be awakened

your fucking worthless you retarded rotter all you do is sit on this forum and rot what makes you think you have any value to anyone
my mother says im handsome, besides, theres probably 1000 hours worht of content on how to place a needle into your bloated face. You're just procrastinatin,g probably going to take 4 months for you to even buy that shit, let alone that it's a terrible idea. But go ahead, deplete your collagen

my mother says im handsome, besides, theres probably 1000 hours worht of content on how to place a needle into your bloated face. You're just procrastinatin,g probably going to take 4 months for you to even buy that shit, let alone that it's a terrible idea. But go ahead, deplete your collagen
even better cuck my grandma says im handsome so fuck yourself, i literally have the stamp im just too lazy to find a tutorial, wdym it depletes collagen bro it increases it

even better cuck my grandma says im handsome so fuck yourself, i literally have the stamp im just too lazy to find a tutorial, wdym it depletes collagen bro it increases it
yeah im sure your mudshark skin can break the laws of the universe and magically "increase" a limited resource,

@ShawarmaFilth why do you have such a stick up your ass? are you a foid, IT poster perhaps, or so mad at being subhuman you take it out on other incels?

@ShawarmaFilth why do you have such a stick up your ass? are you a foid, IT poster perhaps, or so mad at being subhuman you take it out on other incels?
obviously he literally started it gangster i dont do shit to anyone lmao