[HELP] Curlyheads GTFIH

hybobu

hybobu

just fucking kill me
how do you make your hair look good everyday after wash day?

My hair looks good on wash day then i go to sleep and its fucked, flat and has no curl pattern even after drenching it and restyling it looks ass, any tips? there are niggas in my school who have fucking 1:1 perfect hair every day. How?

btw i only use leave in and a tiny amount of curl gel on wash day 2x a week

also dont recommend me some bullshit like wear a bonnet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, rand anon, Suns9999 and 3 others
b

• +1
Reactions: sinss
@ryuken please nigga i already wear one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sinss and ryuken
@ryuken please nigga i already wear one
idk then ask those
Screenshot 20241007 003747 Reddit

• +1
Reactions: hybobu and sinss
i have and have searched through thousands of posts and all the npcs say the same thing which is either wrapping it in some piece of silk or satin one way or another or just redoing it, i cant have shit 😔 i might actually resort to full time sleeping on my arm so i save time in the morning and it looks good, only problem is idk if its good for me

classic reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, sinss and ryuken
Mine doesnt look good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hybobu, rand anon and sinss
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, sinss and try2beme
thanks for the bump, i mean mine looks good wash day and then i sleep and its unsaveable
Mine looks disgusting on wash day then acceptable or mildly shit

• +1
Mine looks disgusting on wash day then acceptable or mildly shit
how? mine looked shit then i learned how to take care of it, then alright on wash day but dogshit every other day and now its good on wash day and acceptable in the slums of mumbai every other day

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, sinss and try2beme
how? mine looked shit then i learned how to take care of it, then alright on wash day but dogshit every other day and now its good on wash day and acceptable in the slums of mumbai every other day
I only put leave in conditioner in day one it looks forever wet then it gets bigger whi h i prefer. Idk if im doing it right even

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sinss and hybobu
@curlyheadjames

• +1
what does your hair look like and you could try curl mousse or cream

edit: matter of fact send your whole routine

• +1
Reactions: hybobu
what does your hair look like and you could try curl mousse or cream

edit: matter of fact send your whole routine
ive tried mouse gel, no products, gel casts etc and a different combo will not fix this issue

my routine (3a, low porosity) i only use camille rose products and then as i am for leave in and jelly

sunday evening: emulsify and massage shampoo in, dry scalp cowash (for now) deep conditioner 15m, rinse w cold water after detangling
and then just scrunch and rake leave in through and brush style then scrunch a tiny bit of jelly

wednesday evening: same thing but the conditioner is different more protein enhanced and i leave it in for like 7m

i really dont think changing my routine will fix this issue more of doing something before bed or after waking up to make it look like it does on wash day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme and sinss
I only put leave in conditioner in day one it looks forever wet then it gets bigger whi h i prefer. Idk if im doing it right even
aslong as u condition well and dont wash more than 3x a week try styling somehow like finger curling or brush styling but other then that i dont really know what else, i drench and restyle in the morning but its just not the same maybe because my hair isnt that thick it just doesnt hold well when i move around sleeping but idk i need to fix this

• +1
ive tried mouse gel, no products, gel casts etc and a different combo will not fix this issue

my routineL (3a, low porosity) i only use camille rose products and then as i am for leave in and jelly

sunday evening: emulsify and massage shampoo in, dry scalp cowash (for now) deep conditioner 15m, rinse w cold water after detangling
and then just scrunch and rake leave in through and brush style then scrunch a tiny bit of jelly

wednesday evening: same thing but the conditioner is different more protein enhanced and i leave it in for like 7m

i really dont think changing my routine will fix this issue more of doing something before bed or after waking up to make it look like it does on wash day
I recently bought as i am rosemary shampoo & conditioner and my hair lasts a little longer, that might help you too
and you aren't supposed to drench your hair, just make it 40-50% wet and then restyle it.

• +1
i have and have searched through thousands of posts and all the npcs say the same thing which is either wrapping it in some piece of silk or satin one way or another or just redoing it, i cant have shit 😔 i might actually resort to full time sleeping on my arm so i save time in the morning and it looks good, only problem is idk if its good for me

View attachment 3222631classic reddit
what's your pillowcase made of btw?

• +1
Reactions: hybobu, rand anon and sinss
I recently bought as i am rosemary shampoo & conditioner and my hair lasts a little longer, that might help you too
and you aren't supposed to drench your hair, just make it 40-50% wet and then restyle it.
idk if u saw how flat and shit my hair looked in the morning just getting it damp and scrunching will not fix it, i know that too since ive tried that and i also use the rosemary as i am oil and camille rose like scalp oil like a couple hours before washing

• +1
idk if u saw how flat and shit my hair looked in the morning just getting it damp and scrunching will not fix it, i know that too since ive tried that and i also use the rosemary as i am oil and camille rose like scalp oil like a couple hours before washing
maybe you just have a lot of build up? and you are supposed to detangle it a lil bit in the morning, like shake it a lil

• +1
what's your pillowcase made of btw?
also have a silk/satin pillowcase but idk if its real same w the bonnet either way if its not from the frizzy strands that are all out of place its how flat it is, i will probably buy a more expensive bonnet that i can be sure is real like silk but idk where i have only heard bouncecurl and its like 20gbp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, sinss and 1 other person
maybe you just have a lot of build up? and you are supposed to detangle it a lil bit in the morning, like shake it a lil
i do use a clarifying shampoo once a month and although i may be using a bit too much leave in i use barely any curling jelly, btw i try to detangle in the morning but it ends up so tangled i end up scrunching instead of trying to brush style again and doing that since i cant be asked to damage my hair or spend 20 minutes fully detangling it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and sinss
condition it everyday

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, rand anon and sinss
i do use a clarifying shampoo once a month and although i may be using a bit too much leave in i use barely any curling jelly, btw i try to detangle in the morning but it ends up so tangled i end up scrunching instead of trying to brush style again and doing that since i cant be asked to damage my hair or spend 20 minutes fully detangling it
yeah your hair might be fucked big dawg 💔

my routine (3a, low porosity) i only use camille rose products and then as i am for leave in and jelly

Can u send me a pic of ur hair

Can u send me a pic of ur hair
probably in pms tmr yeah, either way its not perfect, looks nice on wash day now but i just cant fix it after sleeping

IMG 4129
thats not how i style it but yeh

• +1
how do you make your hair look good everyday after wash day?

My hair looks good on wash day then i go to sleep and its fucked, flat and has no curl pattern even after drenching it and restyling it looks ass, any tips? there are niggas in my school who have fucking 1:1 perfect hair every day. How?

btw i only use leave in and a tiny amount of curl gel on wash day 2x a week

also dont recommend me some bullshit like wear a bonnet
Ive got wavy hair so not curly but same thing happens and looks shit for a day untill natural oils. I found just using natural based shampoos that are weak and not going over kill with washing it helps. The average shampoo has allot of strong ingredients in it tht strip ur hair of all the oil. I use this and just dont overly lather it. Looks gd again within 10 hours max. So just wash with shampoo on a sunday night.

Ive got wavy hair so not curly but same thing happens and looks shit for a day untill natural oils. I found just using natural based shampoos that are weak and not going over kill with washing it helps. The average shampoo has allot of strong ingredients in it tht strip ur hair of all the oil. I use this and just dont overly lather it. Looks gd again within 10 hours max. So just wash with shampoo on a sunday night.
View attachment 3222722
night? my problem is that i wake up with my hair shit, and with shampoo, i would have to restyle and condition idk gang

what day after wash day and u sure its healthy conditioning everyday, honestly send ur whole routine bhai
every time i go out i wash my hair otherwise it looks messy. might not work for everyone but have no problems like dandruff or anuthing. (my hair dont get oily at all just dry)

use shampoo like once maybe twice every month

i lit just use conditioner and sometimes leave in and curl cream. and scrunch water out with a microfibre towel than air dry

than once a week use a deep condiitoner and hair perfector

i can send u the products i use if u want

im gonna try a silk bonnet and pillowcase tho

every time i go out i wash my hair otherwise it looks messy. might not work for everyone but have no problems like dandruff or anuthing. (my hair dont get oily at all just dry)

use shampoo like once maybe twice every month

i lit just use conditioner and sometimes leave in and curl cream. and scrunch water out with a microfibre towel than air dry

than once a week use a deep condiitoner and hair perfector

i can send u the products i use if u want
yeah send the products, tbh i have heard of some people on like tiktok i think that only use condition a lot and have nice curls

yeah send the products, tbh i have heard of some people on like tiktok i think that only use condition a lot and have nice curls
u got to find what works with ur hair tbh but shampoo often and not washing with conditioner almost every day is not good for me

• +1
im gonna try a silk bonnet and pillowcase tho
yeah only thing with that is to actually get a silk / satin bonnet that is real not some shit from amazon like i did which is like polyster or something else, i will get a real satin one and see if that helps bc it might just be my hair still gets damaged when i sleep and if that doesnt work i guess ill just sleep in my chair from now on or sm

i lit couldnt go outside without washing my hair
same bro but i have pin straight thin hair and i dont know how but i relate even tho i dont have curly i have to wash my hair every morning too and style it but only better thing is it doesnt take as long

• +1
Reactions: DPR6’2
idk how to link so

- kinky curly natural leave in detangler
- olaplex hair perfector
- mielle hydrating conditioner protein free
- feel wavy curl cream
- shea moisturse intensive hydration masque

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and hybobu
same bro but i have pin straight thin hair and i dont know how but i relate even tho i dont have curly i have to wash my hair every morning too and style it but only better thing is it doesnt take as long
wash with shampoo or conditioner? ur problem may be too much shampoo and u shouldnt have to purposelly refresh or anything since straight hair doesnt get tangled or anything whilst sleeping, if its flat i suppose but it airdrys fast so its not annoying also if u dont use like clay or pomade try to since it will help it look better

yeah only thing with that is to actually get a silk / satin bonnet that is real not some shit from amazon like i did which is like polyster or something else, i will get a real satin one and see if that helps bc it might just be my hair still gets damaged when i sleep and if that doesnt work i guess ill just sleep in my chair from now on or sm
yeh when i was looking at them on amazon it said silk but was acc satin
i found one if u want it

wash with shampoo or conditioner? ur problem may be too much shampoo and u shouldnt have to purposelly refresh or anything since straight hair doesnt get tangled or anything whilst sleeping, if its flat i suppose but it airdrys fast so its not annoying also if u dont use like clay or pomade try to since it will help it look better
yea bro i use pomade and thats what fucked my hair at night because i apply in morning and it has like actually hold and its not flat asf but then at night it gets smashed up againts the pillow at the back and shit sticking up everywhere and i do use shampoo and conditioner but i have to shampoo every day because my hair gets so greasy after sleeping and i know you might say because of too much shampoo every day but its not its just how my hair is it gets super greasy ig js genetics and i cant not shampoo every day because im not tryna go to school looking like a grease ball yk :ROFLMAO:

• +1
bump maybe someone can help me in the time im sleeping

• +1
Reactions: rand anon