[HELP] Curlyheads GTFIH

if u hve low porosity curls u might need to use something better suited for thicker hair than the camille rose products. I use the shea moisture line. And Ik u said gels hven't worked for u but u need to be using one otherwise ur hair is guaranteed not to last till ur next wash

Also regardless of ur routine most people's curls just aren't gonna look as good as on wash day. If u hve longer hair u could try putting it up in a pineapple before u sleep, but that just looks uncomfortable to me. Also try using a diffuser instead of letting it air dry if u aren't doing that already. Just diffusing for a few minutes helps me prevent a ton of frizz

Curly hair is a failo it looks like shit on both genders. But wavy hair is good

i literally just soak my hair underwater and spray it with water mixed with curl gel. It is very important for me to NOT run my fingers through my hair.
When I run my fingers through my hair to apply product, it destroys the curls and creates frizz.
I only slightly adjust it the outer parts of my hair using my fingertips.
This was a gamechanger for me.
Every time I would apply products to my hair by running it through, it would become frizzy and look like shit

Curly hair is a failo it looks like shit on both genders. But wavy hair is good
hair types are never a failo unless it's incompatible with your phenotype.
Imagine a black guy with straight hair, it would look retarded.
Or, a white Swedish guy with coily (black people) hair. Would also look retarded.

Your ideal hair type depends on your pheno.
But I think all girls look better with straight hair. My examples are talking about men only.

if u hve low porosity curls u might need to use something better suited for thicker hair than the camille rose products. I use the shea moisture line. And Ik u said gels hven't worked for u but u need to be using one otherwise ur hair is guaranteed not to last till ur next wash

Also regardless of ur routine most people's curls just aren't gonna look as good as on wash day. If u hve longer hair u could try putting it up in a pineapple before u sleep, but that just looks uncomfortable to me. Also try using a diffuser instead of letting it air dry if u aren't doing that already. Just diffusing for a few minutes helps me prevent a ton of frizz
1) my hair is low porosity but not necessarily thick and i might have to experiment with gel again when i have a break 2) my only thing about using a diffuser is heat damage, i already have a hair dryer with a cold setting, but the setting is still considerably hotter than the air, which is why ive been using a fan to air dry in the morning, can i use a diffuser everyday for a couple of minutes without getting heat damage or should i apply heat protection everyday since i do think that in days i dont have enough time, diffusing looks better and fan drying it forces more strands to go out of place and give me more frizz since its more vulnerable to that kinda wind when wet

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
1) my hair is low porosity but not necessarily thick and i might have to experiment with gel again when i have a break 2) my only thing about using a diffuser is heat damage, i already have a hair dryer with a cold setting, but the setting is still considerably hotter than the air, which is why ive been using a fan to air dry in the morning, can i use a diffuser everyday for a couple of minutes without getting heat damage or should i apply heat protection everyday since i do think that in days i dont have enough time, diffusing looks better and fan drying it forces more strands to go out of place and give me more frizz since its more vulnerable to that kinda wind when wet
I get what u mean, the one I use has a cold blast button but u hve to hold it down which is irritating

Get a hair dryer with a good cold setting, it makes all the difference.

It also depends on how u apply ur gel and other products, do u rake or scrunch them in. Whichever one u do try doing the other just to see

how do you make your hair look good everyday after wash day?

My hair looks good on wash day then i go to sleep and its fucked, flat and has no curl pattern even after drenching it and restyling it looks ass, any tips? there are niggas in my school who have fucking 1:1 perfect hair every day. How?

btw i only use leave in and a tiny amount of curl gel on wash day 2x a week

also dont recommend me some bullshit like wear a bonnet
Just wash it with water

My hair looks good on wash day then i go to sleep and its fucked,

my nigga want nicer hair but refuses to the easiest thing to get nice hair

I get what u mean, the one I use has a cold blast button but u hve to hold it down which is irritating

Get a hair dryer with a good cold setting, it makes all the difference.
do you know any hair dryer with a good cold setting that isnt awfully expensive, i have one u need to hold down and isnt that cold but for a couple minutes should be good enough to not really damage

What is your hair type and porosity? And are you sure it isn't damaged?
3a low porosity, like normal thickness, it shouldnt be damaged since i buzzed before growing it out and have been learning and taking care of it as ive grown it out the past year

3a low porosity, like normal thickness, it shouldnt be damaged since i buzzed before growing it out and have been learning and taking care of it as ive grown it out the past year
Have you tried putting egg yolk on it and rinsing with cold water?

My hair looks good on wash day then i go to sleep and its fucked, flat and has no curl pattern even after drenching it and restyling it looks ass, any tips? there are niggas in my school who have fucking 1:1 perfect hair every day. How?

why r the fuck didn’t you include hair type

nigga im not doing that shit i already deep condition

if u let alone decided to skim through the thread you would have seen 20 messages about my hair being 3a low porosity
too lazy, but cold showers bonnet and very light conditioner n locking gel you’ll be ight

• +1
Reactions: hybobu
nigga im not doing that shit i already deep condition

if u let alone decided to skim through the thread you would have seen 20 messages about my hair being 3a low porosity

Get the mousse

• +1
i have the mousse, not for me and wouldnt really help with my situation rn + my mousse has fucking melted into a liquid form instead of the foam, idk why?
Go to a hairsalon and get a keratin treatment or rub some beef tallow in it

• +1
Go to a hairsalon and get a keratin treatment or rub some beef tallow in it
ive considered going to a salon which specialize in curly hair which would help me learn more and make it look better but i dont know any good ones near me and they tend to be pretty expensive like $200 but i wouldnt mind spending this on a good one i can ensure will help me

I have wavy - curly jhair I can't say all humans have things that work well of them

• +1
I have wavy - curly jhair I can't say all humans have things that work well of them
id say it actually works well on white men when its actually taken care of and defined and black men can get styles like twists and a taper which also looks nice, straight hair does mog on women though, especially since its easier to take care of and have looking good, straight hair on men looks bland and you dont really have many styling options, curly hair is unique and has many styling techniques

• +1
Reactions: gigell
id say it actually works well on white men when its actually taken care of and defined and black men can get styles like twists and a taper which also looks nice, straight hair does mog on women though, especially since its easier to take care of and have looking good, straight hair on men looks bland and you dont really have many styling options, curly hair is unique and has many styling techniques
yeah but I just said that people have different routines as hair differs even if its the same hair type

• +1
yeah but I just said that people have different routines as hair differs even if its the same hair type
mb i thought it said i hate curly hair it doesnt work well on most people, yeah i agree i rarely see anyone have similar routines and hair types

mb i thought it said i hate curly hair it doesnt work well on most people, yeah i agree i rarely see anyone have similar routines and hair types
Works well on me I THANKFULL HANDSOME AMZING FOR MY HAIR IM AWESOME

• +1

just rinse it with water quickly if u can be arsed.
how long is ur hair?

• +1
ive tried mouse gel, no products, gel casts etc and a different combo will not fix this issue

my routine (3a, low porosity) i only use camille rose products and then as i am for leave in and jelly

sunday evening: emulsify and massage shampoo in, dry scalp cowash (for now) deep conditioner 15m, rinse w cold water after detangling
and then just scrunch and rake leave in through and brush style then scrunch a tiny bit of jelly

wednesday evening: same thing but the conditioner is different more protein enhanced and i leave it in for like 7m

i really dont think changing my routine will fix this issue more of doing something before bed or after waking up to make it look like it does on wash day
damn niggas be doing this much for they hair.... my routine is like a wash and brush once a week

• +1
just rinse it with water quickly if u can be arsed.
how long is ur hair?
i think i sort of know what im gonna do im just gonna restyle in the morning and try to scrunch and like force the hair to be defined and my hair rn on my fringe is down to my eye level but the rest of my head its like no more than 2-3 inches?, i kinda got a taper wrong and didnt upkeep a taper when first growing it out so i will start from now ill see if that helps and if not i might use even more gel on wash day to give better hold and also help against wind

i think i sort of know what im gonna do im just gonna restyle in the morning and try to scrunch and like force the hair to be defined and my hair rn on my fringe is down to my eye level but the rest of my head its like no more than 2-3 inches?, i kinda got a taper wrong and didnt upkeep a taper when first growing it out so i will start from now ill see if that helps and if not i might use even more gel on wash day to give better hold and also help against wind
what do good healthy curls even look like? i just brush and wash mine once a week ngl

what do good healthy curls even look like? i just brush and wash mine once a week ngl
no moisture or protein overload, they spring back when stretched, they have good porosity so normal or low and u can just tell if they are damaged