help finding female, virgin male 27 years old

Endit2

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't see how that's going to get me a partner
Bumble is the place where she chooses. Have you tried that? But like I said before, many single women on cruise ships. I've met quite a few taking a cruise with their dad or parents. Seven years ago, I met one who was 19 with her dad. While she reversed cowgirl me while looking out the small window at the endless sea, she said, "Oh, I'm also an exotic dancer."

I replied, "I don't care if you're a fucking biologist, don't stop. I'm about to get 'er done."

"You so silly," she said and continued the LOOOOOVVEEE BOAT.

Bumble is the place where she chooses. Have you tried that? But like I said before, many single women on cruise ships. I've met quite a few taking a cruise with their dad or parents. Seven years ago, I met one who was 19 with her dad. While she reversed cowgirl me while looking out the small window at the endless sea, she said, "Oh, I'm also an exotic dancer."

I replied, "I don't care if you're a fucking biologist, don't stop. I'm about to get 'er done."

"You so silly," she said and continued the LOOOOOVVEEE BOAT.
life fuel, I'm bookmarking this

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Avoid Discord, Signal, and esp Telegram. I wouldn't want to see you on:

Or

A good example:

I love this guy. Absolutely fucking ruthless. Makes them feel like he's their buddy and then proceeds to bury them alive. Drops the act when the cops show up. One young dude got like 90 years in prison become of him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and stevielake
cant right now, I have to budget for my food and stuff, I buy cheap fast food because I just lost my job
“can’t starve myself atm, need to buy fast food” ahh

You look decent despite needing debloat. Are you extremely non-NT or only staceysexual?

You don't have the genetics to grow a proper beard/stubble pattern. Shave your face.
You seem to need a chin implant.
You need to lower your body fat and probably gain muscle.

Buccial fat removal is the right surgery for you.
In Europe it isn't expensive.

I love this guy. Absolutely fucking ruthless. Makes them feel like he's their buddy and then proceeds to bury them alive. Drops the act when the cops show up. One young dude got like 90 years in prison become of him.
He does to them what they do to children. He grooms them. But he also encourages them to confess their inner sick desires for children as young as toddlers. The guy is indeed ruthless and good at what he does. He makes Chris Hansen look like the apprentice. To Catch a Pedophile in his technique, become the pedophile master, and high-five the actual pedo every time he glorifies how sexy diapers are. Make the chomo feel comfortable and relaxed while talking about sex with children. Illustrate excitement when he says something like, "I'm so jealous of Barney because he had everything right there in front of them!"

Alex would say, "Yeah, I know what you're talking about. What a waste. Barney was a loser, you're the winner."

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Let me know if you figure it out.

U look descent but nice guys girls dont like nice guys

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and got.daim
Geomaxxx to ASIA or simply death

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
bookmarked
Especially Thailand,Indonesia or Pinay.Sea women have no standards and they are looking for white cock.
You don't have to be nordic.Pale skin is enough for SEA gooks.
But for Chinese,Japanese or Korean gooks you need to be nordic(basically a blonde male with blue eyes ).

• +1
Especially Thailand,Indonesia or Pinay.Sea women have no standards and they are looking for white cock.
You don't have to be nordic.Pale skin is enough for SEA gooks.
But for Chinese,Japanese or Korean gooks you need to be nordic(basically a blonde male with blue eyes ).
can I take them back to my country once I get them

post link to original reddit post

can I take them back to my country once I get them
Don't do that.That is extremely risky to do because you are only a normie once they realize there are other white chads it is over for you.All women are race traitors,hypergamous and hoes but you can still get Chad treatment from gooks it is possible even for autistic normies.

• +1
You look kinda short in that photo; how tall are you? BTW, are you autistic? The two factors contribute to attractiveness.

You look kinda short in that photo; how tall are you? BTW, are you autistic? The two factors contribute to attractiveness.
I'm 5 foot 11, around 6 foot with shoes and yes, I am a diagnosed autist