Help give a 6 ft. 14 year old suggestions so he can slay freshman year of high school.

I need suggestions on how to improve my plan.

I mog the majority of adult men at my height because my city is full of framelet manlets. I want to play sports either Basketball or Football for my Highschool’s team to help further increase my status and hopefully get picked up by a college since I’m a Low IQ nigga.

What should I do to build muscle and also increase my stamina and endurance for sports as well? I plan on doing a cut/bulk cycle through highschool if my coach doesn’t make stay in a weight range. I want a nice body halo at the age of 14 😛.

I’ve also been studying many Tik Tokers and influencers. I plan on Tik Tok maxxing and do gay dances while showing of my aesthetics type shit.

Thank you cuties 🥰

TL: DR What should a 14 year old do to build muscle, maximize his height, aesthetics, and growth.
just play sports and be NT nigga thats all u need

• +1
Reactions: PYT
just play sports and be NT nigga thats all u need
bet

finna walk into school and larp having a 10 incher in my head for that big dick energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
bet

finna walk into school and larp having a 10 incher in my head for that big dick energy
if ur at least 6 inches you can larp large size since freshman girls likely never seen a dick before and if they did they seen an undegrown freshman shrimp

• +1
if ur at least 6 inches you can larp large size since freshman girls likely never seen a dick before and if they did they seen an undegrown freshman shrimp
i need big cawk

these bitches have stopped me in my tracks looked me in the eyes and said 6 inchers were "alright"

that was in the 8th grade jfl

• +1
i need big cawk

these bitches have stopped me in my tracks looked me in the eyes and said 6 inchers were "alright"

that was in the 8th grade jfl
damn brutal dickpill
aint you black? you better be packing 7+ they expect a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6892
chill out bruh im only 14 😭

bro im talking bout 14 nigga
fully grown your ass needs to be 10 inches+ to be able to live as a black guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and PYT
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PYT
bro im talking bout 14 nigga
fully grown your ass needs to be 10 inches+ to be able to live as a black guy
7 inches at 14?
bro niggas be capping hard as fuck already about they dick sizes

finna rope

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and goat2x
7 inches at 14?
bro niggas be capping hard as fuck already about they dick sizes

finna rope
im joking bruh at 14 avg dick is like 4.5-5 inches and it becomes 6 inches by the adulthood
i grew 1.3 inches 14-15

• Love it
nah the guy is winning hes 14 and looksmaxxing im mirin
hes gonna be ahead
I was talking to a girl who sucked some kid's dick. At the time I was freshly 14, the kid in question was 15 and he had a 6inch dick.

the girl said it was "alright" and at the time he was also around my height shorter by a little 5'11 ish

nah the guy is winning hes 14 and looksmaxxing im mirin
hes gonna be ahead
There really isn't much for him to improve tbh. The most he can do is statusmax, eat well, workout and not spend too much time on his laptop

• +1
I was talking to a girl who sucked some kid's dick. At the time I was freshly 14, the kid in question was 15 and he had a 6inch dick.

the girl said it was "alright" and at the time he was also around my height shorter by a little 5'11 ish
how the fuck would she know his dick length, did she measure it??? He probably bullshitted her and she believed it.

• +1
There really isn't much for him to improve tbh. The most he can do is statusmax, eat well, workout and not spend too much time on his laptop
he can save up for mse, use hgh, aromasin, etc if he was in a worse situation
he doesnt need it tho cuz hes a chad but overall its helpful to be young on this site
im 15 and heightmaxxing hard rn with hgh

• +1
im joking bruh at 14 avg dick is like 4.5-5 inches and it becomes 6 inches by the adulthood
i grew 1.3 inches 14-15
ngl i thought it was over
how the fuck would she know his dick length, did she measure it??? He probably bullshitted her and she believed it.
possibly. girls dont know their lengths so it's possible he was 5.5 inches

• +1
Just softmaxxes but I've been lacking.
Hair, Skin, Bodyfat, Muscle, Status, Optimizing hormones and growth. All things I can work on

It's good to know about female nature at a young age too

• +1
ngl i thought it was over

possibly. girls dont know their lengths so it's possible he was 5.5 inches
nah its not over if ur 14 it should grow a lot in next year
id say avg size for ppl who actually have sex is about what you described, 5.5 inches
they grow to 6.5 or so by the end of puberty

• +1
@PYT hi

• +1
hi (in a polite way)
All I could tell u is stay lean tbh and exercise for gh release. Be sure to stretch your spine aswell with SAM E and msm

• +1
All I could tell u is stay lean tbh and exercise for gh release. Be sure to stretch your spine aswell with SAM E and msm
I'm playing/training for basketball and gonna do lifting when my mom buys me a membership.

You think that and eating whole foods 6/7 days a week is enough for a good body?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I'm playing/training for basketball and gonna do lifting when my mom buys me a membership.

You think that and eating whole foods 6/7 days a week is enough for a good body?
Of course

• +1
You're 6ft so don't bother wasting money on heightmaxxing cope. Just exercise and eat. If you waste your developmental years on this shithole you'll be crippled mentally. Don't stay here and rot, please

• Love it
I need suggestions on how to improve my plan.

I mog the majority of adult men at my height because my city is full of framelet manlets. I want to play sports either Basketball or Football for my Highschool’s team to help further increase my status and hopefully get picked up by a college since I’m a Low IQ nigga.

What should I do to build muscle and also increase my stamina and endurance for sports as well? I plan on doing a cut/bulk cycle through highschool if my coach doesn’t make stay in a weight range. I want a nice body halo at the age of 14 😛.

I’ve also been studying many Tik Tokers and influencers. I plan on Tik Tok maxxing and do gay dances while showing of my aesthetics type shit.

Thank you cuties 🥰

TL: DR What should a 14 year old do to build muscle, maximize his height, aesthetics, and growth.
06?
over

• JFL
Stay away from this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PYT
Also getting on a HS sports team unless you're in a prep school is incredibly easy, you'll be a starter if you just practice one hour a day everyday doesn't matter ab your atheticism

• Love it
Also getting on a HS sports team unless you're in a prep school is incredibly easy, you'll be a starter if you just practice one hour a day everyday doesn't matter ab your atheticism
aiigh bet

You're 6ft so don't bother wasting money on heightmaxxing cope. Just exercise and eat. If you waste your developmental years on this shithole you'll be crippled mentally. Don't stay here and rot, please
Exercise and eat

got it
i alr rot here tho

Probably be good at everything. Sports, girls, school. Cause if ur shit at anything u will regret it

• JFL
  • +1
Probably be good at everything. Sports, girls, school. Cause if ur shit at anything u will regret it
if im shit at sports i'll regret what?

like elaborate

just be good at everything theory

shut up nigger you just anally destroyed a girl in the school toilet what advice do you need?
gigacha,d

• JFL
shut up nigger you just anally destroyed a girl in the school toilet what advice do you need?
gigacha,d
old thread but i still need help before i leave forever jan 11

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and goat2x
when i turn 15 jan 11 i will

i promise
Thanks man. It hurts to see someone waste their childhood on this shit, go chase butterflies or something

• JFL
yes bro i cant rot forever
Tenor 51

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
if im shit at sports i'll regret what?

like elaborate

just be good at everything theory
U will regret not trying i guess idk. Go to the gym after school, go fuck some bitches, get all As, go work on the weekend, try provincial teams, get coached. Everything broski, everything u want

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back