Help guys gtfih

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
how do I crash my t levels, HGH levels, lh/shbg levels because my (((doctor))) is finally testing me after forcing her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
rope

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
how do I crash my t levels, HGH levels, lh/shbg levels because my (((doctor))) is finally testing me after forcing her.
dont eat anything, dont drink anything, dont sleep, and try to get stressed or sth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10679 and St. Wristcel
Just ruin your natural hormone production cycle for a chance at getting supplements theory

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Whaddup and Deleted member 5608
bro I'm doing the same test :love:

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Eat only sugar and polyunsaturated fats , chill on bed , get stressed and for the absolute drop of the hormones you mentioned skip 1 or 2 nights of sleep

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6380 and RoundHouse
dont eat anything, dont drink anything, dont sleep, and try to get stressed or sth
I already had a crazy dream that I did it for a week and I got super powers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and RoundHouse
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, St. Wristcel and RoundHouse
bro i swear your only threads are trying to outjew doctors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, St. Wristcel, BigBoy and 2 others
okay, the following advice will turn even the most high t slayer into a submissive soyboy in just a few days:

- jug down litres and litres of soylent for a few days in a row
- dont sleep, completely deprive yourself of any sleep
- dont go in the sun, and dont take any vit d supplements, dont exercise
- eat zero animal fats
- fap as much as you can directly before taking blood levels, and during the days before as well
- watch emotional movies and think about sad things, cry a lot, try to control your thoughts to become more apathetic and weak

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 5969
Was gonna ask this same Q the other day. Let me know if there's acc a good answer please

• +1
okay, the following advice will turn even the most high t slayer into a submissive soyboy in just a few days:

- jug down litres and litres of soylent for a few days in a row
- dont sleep, completely deprive yourself of any sleep
- dont go in the sun, and dont take any vit d supplements, dont exercise
- eat zero fats, but a shitton of carbs, preferably pure sugar, you can really eat a lot of it
- fap as much as you can directly before taking blood levels, and during the days before as well
- watch emotional movies and think about sad things, cry a lot, try to control your thoughts to become more apathetic and weak
do carbs fuck T? source?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Mouthbreath
in conclusion just megadose modafinil for like 3 days straight and you won't have desire to eat or drink or sleep and megadose caffiene so you start shaking

• +1
gobble down some BK impossible whoppers with milk I guess

• +1
idk, its not that great for bodybuilding
I'm not tryna bodybuild, I wanna leanmax while trying to maintain or make small gains so T is really important

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Mouthbreath
Eat 0 carbs for a week and what the other user said. Maybe drink pure soy and suck dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and St. Wristcel
I'm not tryna bodybuild, I wanna leanmax while trying to maintain or make small gains so T is really important
for me personally only low fat worked to loose bf

but lately I'm feeling really low-t, maybe its just in my head, but I think low fat for a long time can fuck with your hormones (it obv does, but I thought 30g a day is still enough)

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10709
for me personally only low fat worked to loose bf

but lately I'm feeling really low-t, maybe its just in my head, but I think low fat for a long time can fuck with your hormones (it obv does, but I thought 30g a day is still enough)
Ill start with carbs and see how it goes then

• +1
If she refuses to test you, go see another doctor, if they refuse, try again with another and repeat until you find one that doesn't say no.

Also, lie to the doctor to get tested, memorize the list of symptoms of low testosterone and say them to the doctor when they ask for your symptoms, then they won't be able to say no.

They say no to discourage young men from taking steroids. However, if you are like 200 ng/dl or even 300, then you need TRT or you wont be able to gymmax, leanmax or neckmax.

• +1
Ill start with carbs and see how it goes then
It's low cholesterol on low fat diet that decreases testosterone. If you do low fat you need to get cholesterol from sugars, ideally fructose.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 10709 and St. Wristcel
Also, lie to the doctor to get tested, memorize the list of symptoms of low testosterone and say them to the doctor when they ask for your symptoms, then they won't be able to say no.
What I did to get the test so far 😎 thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Why you rely on an endo instead of getting these compounds I beyond me. I did it younger than you, you can too. I have a whole kit of peptides in my freezer.

• +1
Low carb intake will reduce your testosterone, high protein diet without carbs will also reduce testosterone. Ideal ratio for carbs to protein is 2:1.

"Testosterone concentrations in seven normal men were consistently higher after ten days on a high carbohydrate diet (468 +/- 34 ng/dl, mean +/- S.E.) than during a high protein diet (371 +/- 23 ng/dl, p less than 0.05)."

"In overweight and obese men, weight loss with both high protein and carbohydrate diets improve testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin and overall sexual function."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and St. Wristcel
Not sleeping, no light exposure at all - complete darkness, hyperventilating, fasting. Will nuke your hormonal profile, not worth the gamble.

High cortisol/low blood sugar/high adrenaline will mess up physical and mental development.

• +1
Low carb intake will reduce your testosterone, high protein diet without carbs will also reduce testosterone. Ideal ratio for carbs to protein is 2:1.

"Testosterone concentrations in seven normal men were consistently higher after ten days on a high carbohydrate diet (468 +/- 34 ng/dl, mean +/- S.E.) than during a high protein diet (371 +/- 23 ng/dl, p less than 0.05)."

"In overweight and obese men, weight loss with both high protein and carbohydrate diets improve testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin and overall sexual function."
Seems difficult to lose bf with a high carb intake though?

• +1
Seems difficult to lose bf with a high carb intake though?

1)Keep carb to protein ratio 1:1.
2)Saturated fats only, ideally those composed of stearic acid.
3)Don't eat high carbs + fats together due to randle cycle.
4)Coconut oil, vitamin e, aspirin and niacinamide will protect from lipid peroxidation.

• +1