Help Hiding A Package

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Okay, so I've wanted an actual dildo for a long time, and now have the ability to buy one with my own money and own credit card. The thing is, if I buy one, I'm afraid my package will be noticed by my parents.

If my mum found it, she'd probably be understanding, but I don't want to make things awkward for a long time (like, REALLY awkward) My dad would probably take me to a church and get me cleansed. My dad is at work most of the day, (he leaves at 6AM and gets home 5PM), but my mum is home 24/7. If my neice is visiting, then she's asleep with my neice a lot more, and she sometimes visits my sister.

To summarize, the only times I'm home alone is when my mum is at my sister's (even though that is very unpredictable and only occasionally) and my dad is at work. My mum also sometimes takes naps during the day, but other than that, my mum is always home and would know if something was delivered.

I could have it sent to our mailbox, or the post office nearby, but I don't have a car, nor do I leave the house when my parents are home. My dad also checks the mail every evening. I could wait until I'm home alone and bike to the post office, but 1, that's dangerous (I'd have to cross two busy roads), and 2, I don't want any notifications of "you have a package at the post office" being sent, since they always are.

I've also heard of sending packages to friends' houses, but the only friend near me has overprotective parents, and would most likely find it.

Honestly, either I don't buy a dildo, or just have to tough out the embarrassment of my mum finding it.......

Or not. I just had an idea right as I was writing that. Since the toy would most likely come in a package with anything else that was bought (like two items in one box), I could buy something else. Let me explain, I would tell my mum I'm buying something (since I usually do), but leave out the details and say its a surprise for her or my neice, then when it's delivered I take it to my room, unbox it, then just take out the not-a-dildo item I bought and show my mum, then keep the dildo in my room.

I feel like I sound dumb for having an elaborate plan, but it's the only thing I can think of. Over a dildo, too, I probably do sound goofy.

Anyways, if there's any other way that any of you can think of, I'd appreciate it, and any criticism of my current plan. Honestly, I could just not buy a dildo, but I have a little present I want to get for my neice anyways, so this could be a good excuse to buy it for her, and something nice for me <3 :)

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, NordicLeonhard, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Shove it up your rectum, problem solved faggot !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 2832 and 4 others
Okay, so I've wanted an actual dildo for a long time, and now have the ability to buy one with my own money and own credit card. The thing is, if I buy one, I'm afraid my package will be noticed by my parents.

If my mum found it, she'd probably be understanding, but I don't want to make things awkward for a long time (like, REALLY awkward) My dad would probably take me to a church and get me cleansed. My dad is at work most of the day, (he leaves at 6AM and gets home 5PM), but my mum is home 24/7. If my neice is visiting, then she's asleep with my neice a lot more, and she sometimes visits my sister.

To summarize, the only times I'm home alone is when my mum is at my sister's (even though that is very unpredictable and only occasionally) and my dad is at work. My mum also sometimes takes naps during the day, but other than that, my mum is always home and would know if something was delivered.

I could have it sent to our mailbox, or the post office nearby, but I don't have a car, nor do I leave the house when my parents are home. My dad also checks the mail every evening. I could wait until I'm home alone and bike to the post office, but 1, that's dangerous (I'd have to cross two busy roads), and 2, I don't want any notifications of "you have a package at the post office" being sent, since they always are.

I've also heard of sending packages to friends' houses, but the only friend near me has overprotective parents, and would most likely find it.

Honestly, either I don't buy a dildo, or just have to tough out the embarrassment of my mum finding it.......

Or not. I just had an idea right as I was writing that. Since the toy would most likely come in a package with anything else that was bought (like two items in one box), I could buy something else. Let me explain, I would tell my mum I'm buying something (since I usually do), but leave out the details and say its a surprise for her or my neice, then when it's delivered I take it to my room, unbox it, then just take out the not-a-dildo item I bought and show my mum, then keep the dildo in my room.

I feel like I sound dumb for having an elaborate plan, but it's the only thing I can think of. Over a dildo, too, I probably do sound goofy.

Anyways, if there's any other way that any of you can think of, I'd appreciate it, and any criticism of my current plan. Honestly, I could just not buy a dildo, but I have a little present I want to get for my neice anyways, so this could be a good excuse to buy it for her, and something nice for me <3 :)
just ship it to a fucking amazon locker retard

or don't be a faggot :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
straightest .org user

ship it to a house for sale nearby

Just say yoúre buying it as a joke/for a prank