HELP! How to fix my subhuman shoulders

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
So for most of my puberty I slept on my right. This caused my right shoulder to be squished under my body and as a result did not grow as long as my left. But not only that, it grew around 2cm lower than my left shoulder. Please tell me how I can fix this it's ruining my entire frame (alongside my narrow clavicles and wide hips)

20231029 152945
20231029 152915

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Start working out brah

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, futuregigamogger, incelmogger and 2 others
Yea I will. But will that help change the bones in my shoulder?

Is the asymmetry as visible to others as it is to me
I think it will yeah
It's barely visible

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Go gym give it a good year or two, progressive overload to 24 kg dumbells on each side and you’ll be hench

• +1
Go gym give it a good year or two, progressive overload to 24 kg dumbells on each side and you’ll be hench
If I focus more on the side that is shorter will it even it out?

I will gymmaxx hard alongside hgh use so hopefully that will speed up the process

If I focus more on the side that is shorter will it even it out?
Not sure on that one I suggest giving it a go and see what happens then come back to give an update👍

• +1
@Chintuck22
Is there any way to fix this other than possibly gymcelling?

So for most of my puberty I slept on my right. This caused my right shoulder to be squished under my body and as a result did not grow as long as my left. But not only that, it grew around 2cm lower than my left shoulder. Please tell me how I can fix this it's ruining my entire frame (alongside my narrow clavicles and wide hips)

View attachment 2519920View attachment 2519922
Klines. Forget about JYM.

View attachment 2519920View attachment 2519922
Mate I don't think this shit comes from sleeping on one side, go to a orthopedist and tell him ur problem. Only cope for u is gymcelling regardless of what he will tell you tho. U can't fix ur bones in that area without some shit like clavicle widening anyway, but u can fix a higher shoulder (in some cases) Narrow shoulders or shit hips won't cause you to be incel, focus on what u can change (ur face)

• +1
Mate I don't think this shit comes from sleeping on one side, go to a orthopedist and tell him ur problem. Only cope for u is gymcelling regardless of what he will tell you tho. U can't fix ur bones in that area without some shit like clavicle widening anyway, but u can fix a higher shoulder (in some cases) Narrow shoulders or shit hips won't cause you to be incel, focus on what u can change (ur face)
How do u fix a higher shoulder?

How do u fix a higher shoulder?
Going to an orthopedist and letting him redirect you to someone who does physiotherapy. You can't fix that shit on ur own.

• +1
I have the exact same issue. Maybe try a chiropractor?

• +1