HELP I’m retarded

hate

hate

MSFM
Joined
Dec 22, 2024
Posts
6,259
Reputation
17,286
So since 2025 I’ve had noticeable memory, cognition, and awareness issues.

This all started when I first tried weed, and was sent into a multiple month long disassociation episode.

When I got used to it and it went away, I noticed my memory was now very horrible, I can’t focus, and I’m very unaware in class and just normal areas of life.

I’m scared because when I returned to school this school year, I felt completely retarded. Has anybody else experienced something similar, and does anybody have a potential fix?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jrzabun69, Panchitosbroncs, pexy and 3 others
1790803754971
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hate, Mogmo, scuderia and 1 other person
So since 2025 I’ve had noticeable memory, cognition, and awareness issues.

This all started when I first tried weed, and was sent into a multiple month long disassociation episode.

When I got used to it and it went away, I noticed my memory was now very horrible, I can’t focus, and I’m very unaware in class and just normal areas of life.

I’m scared because when I returned to school this school year, I felt completely retarded. Has anybody else experienced something similar, and does anybody have a potential fix?
gl fixing it mate
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, Mogmo and scuderia
So since 2025 I’ve had noticeable memory, cognition, and awareness issues.

This all started when I first tried weed, and was sent into a multiple month long disassociation episode.

When I got used to it and it went away, I noticed my memory was now very horrible, I can’t focus, and I’m very unaware in class and just normal areas of life.

I’m scared because when I returned to school this school year, I felt completely retarded. Has anybody else experienced something similar, and does anybody have a potential fix?
no but mirin ur name color
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and scuderia
How does this happen after trying weed once?

Have u been tested for anything?
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, Mogmo and scuderia
So since 2025 I’ve had noticeable memory, cognition, and awareness issues.

This all started when I first tried weed, and was sent into a multiple month long disassociation episode.

When I got used to it and it went away, I noticed my memory was now very horrible, I can’t focus, and I’m very unaware in class and just normal areas of life.

I’m scared because when I returned to school this school year, I felt completely retarded. Has anybody else experienced something similar, and does anybody have a potential fix?
Hate school
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
So since 2025 I’ve had noticeable memory, cognition, and awareness issues.

This all started when I first tried weed, and was sent into a multiple month long disassociation episode.

When I got used to it and it went away, I noticed my memory was now very horrible, I can’t focus, and I’m very unaware in class and just normal areas of life.

I’m scared because when I returned to school this school year, I felt completely retarded. Has anybody else experienced something similar, and does anybody have a potential fix?
Yes it’s the weed masturbation and nuked e2

Brain rape final boss:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
Trust we know ur retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Mogmo and ANON
So since 2025 I’ve had noticeable memory, cognition, and awareness issues.

This all started when I first tried weed, and was sent into a multiple month long disassociation episode.

When I got used to it and it went away, I noticed my memory was now very horrible, I can’t focus, and I’m very unaware in class and just normal areas of life.

I’m scared because when I returned to school this school year, I felt completely retarded. Has anybody else experienced something similar, and does anybody have a potential fix?
IF USE THIS FORUM IT MEANS YOU SMARTER THEN MOST PEOPLE
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and hate
Get tested
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and hate
Could be diet+jerking off then

And or bad sleep
I’m not quitting jerking off. Period.

Diet I plan to change very soon. (No more hot Cheetos and eating animal based)

Bad sleep is very probable, I just found out yesterday that I breathe through my mouth while I sleep and I constantly wake up at night. I ordered mouth tape and upped my dose of melatonin to 120 to combat this.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: scuderia
1790803754971
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and hate
I’m not quitting jerking off. Period
It’s possible but not on androgens

Dht gonna be too high your gonna jerk off like 3-4 times a day
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
yup nofap and primal will fix everything now.
Raw meat tastes like nothing, but the texture is fucking disgusting.

Farthest I’ll go is animal based with raw liver incorporated.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and scuderia
@whiskers52
⡆⢳⡘⢦⣑⢢⠚⡔⢣⠞⣥⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢤⠐⡠⢂⡄⣂⠖
⡜⡡⠎⡘⢤⠣⠍⡌⢣⡘⣾⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡜⡬⡑⢣⠘⠤⡙
⠄⠑⢨⠑⠎⢁⠊⠔⠣⡔⣏⣾⣿⣯⢷⣿⣳⣿⢿⡿⣽⣻⣿⡗⣣⠙⡄⢡⠒⡀
⣀⢂⣌⠒⠠⠈⠀⠐⡄⣵⣯⡿⣽⣻⢾⣯⡿⣿⡾⣷⢿⣿⣿⡱⣉⠦⡑⡌⠤⡁
⢧⡫⠄⠁⠠⠀⠌⠠⢸⣿⣌⣿⣳⢯⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⢿⣿⠐⡦⡱⣌⢃⡒
⢣⠑⡠⠐⠠⢌⠨⡑⡌⢿⣿⡵⣯⣟⣶⢯⡟⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡒⠉⠐⠱⠘⢂⠱
⠢⢍⠴⣉⠶⢌⠣⡕⢪⣽⡏⣿⣱⢯⣞⡷⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡇⢠⠑⢢⡉⢆⡱
⠁⢊⠰⡡⡘⠌⡑⠬⢡⣹⣧⢳⣛⡾⣮⣟⡵⣯⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⢠⠃⢎⠱⢈⠂⠐
⡈⢄⠂⠄⠁⡐⢈⣒⣥⣼⡇⣮⣻⣼⣳⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣤⣣⡈⡔⢠⠐⡀
⡑⢨⢠⣰⣤⣷⣾⣿⣻⣽⢳⣿⣯⣯⡟⣿⣻⢿⣫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⣵⡈⢆⠱
⣶⡟⣯⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣮
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hate and scuderia
⡆⢳⡘⢦⣑⢢⠚⡔⢣⠞⣥⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢤⠐⡠⢂⡄⣂⠖
⡜⡡⠎⡘⢤⠣⠍⡌⢣⡘⣾⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡜⡬⡑⢣⠘⠤⡙
⠄⠑⢨⠑⠎⢁⠊⠔⠣⡔⣏⣾⣿⣯⢷⣿⣳⣿⢿⡿⣽⣻⣿⡗⣣⠙⡄⢡⠒⡀
⣀⢂⣌⠒⠠⠈⠀⠐⡄⣵⣯⡿⣽⣻⢾⣯⡿⣿⡾⣷⢿⣿⣿⡱⣉⠦⡑⡌⠤⡁
⢧⡫⠄⠁⠠⠀⠌⠠⢸⣿⣌⣿⣳⢯⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⢿⣿⠐⡦⡱⣌⢃⡒
⢣⠑⡠⠐⠠⢌⠨⡑⡌⢿⣿⡵⣯⣟⣶⢯⡟⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡒⠉⠐⠱⠘⢂⠱
⠢⢍⠴⣉⠶⢌⠣⡕⢪⣽⡏⣿⣱⢯⣞⡷⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡇⢠⠑⢢⡉⢆⡱
⠁⢊⠰⡡⡘⠌⡑⠬⢡⣹⣧⢳⣛⡾⣮⣟⡵⣯⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⢠⠃⢎⠱⢈⠂⠐
⡈⢄⠂⠄⠁⡐⢈⣒⣥⣼⡇⣮⣻⣼⣳⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣤⣣⡈⡔⢠⠐⡀
⡑⢨⢠⣰⣤⣷⣾⣿⣻⣽⢳⣿⣯⣯⡟⣿⣻⢿⣫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⣵⡈⢆⠱
⣶⡟⣯⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣮
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
Nigga please I’m trying to fix my retardism
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiskers52 and scuderia
⡆⢳⡘⢦⣑⢢⠚⡔⢣⠞⣥⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢤⠐⡠⢂⡄⣂⠖
⡜⡡⠎⡘⢤⠣⠍⡌⢣⡘⣾⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡜⡬⡑⢣⠘⠤⡙
⠄⠑⢨⠑⠎⢁⠊⠔⠣⡔⣏⣾⣿⣯⢷⣿⣳⣿⢿⡿⣽⣻⣿⡗⣣⠙⡄⢡⠒⡀
⣀⢂⣌⠒⠠⠈⠀⠐⡄⣵⣯⡿⣽⣻⢾⣯⡿⣿⡾⣷⢿⣿⣿⡱⣉⠦⡑⡌⠤⡁
⢧⡫⠄⠁⠠⠀⠌⠠⢸⣿⣌⣿⣳⢯⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⢿⣿⠐⡦⡱⣌⢃⡒
⢣⠑⡠⠐⠠⢌⠨⡑⡌⢿⣿⡵⣯⣟⣶⢯⡟⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡒⠉⠐⠱⠘⢂⠱
⠢⢍⠴⣉⠶⢌⠣⡕⢪⣽⡏⣿⣱⢯⣞⡷⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡇⢠⠑⢢⡉⢆⡱
⠁⢊⠰⡡⡘⠌⡑⠬⢡⣹⣧⢳⣛⡾⣮⣟⡵⣯⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⢠⠃⢎⠱⢈⠂⠐
⡈⢄⠂⠄⠁⡐⢈⣒⣥⣼⡇⣮⣻⣼⣳⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣤⣣⡈⡔⢠⠐⡀
⡑⢨⢠⣰⣤⣷⣾⣿⣻⣽⢳⣿⣯⣯⡟⣿⣻⢿⣫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⣵⡈⢆⠱
⣶⡟⣯⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣮
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
IMG 5428
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
Raw meat tastes like nothing, but the texture is fucking disgusting.

Farthest I’ll go is animal based with raw liver incorporated.
i was being sarcastic lol.

its all fucking cope.

nofap isnt fixing shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
So since 2025 I’ve had noticeable memory, cognition, and awareness issues.

This all started when I first tried weed, and was sent into a multiple month long disassociation episode.

When I got used to it and it went away, I noticed my memory was now very horrible, I can’t focus, and I’m very unaware in class and just normal areas of life.

I’m scared because when I returned to school this school year, I felt completely retarded. Has anybody else experienced something similar, and does anybody have a potential fix?
inb4 you post this on TikTok
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate

Similar threads

jojok
Replies
4
Views
57
nestivv
nestivv
cookedcel
Replies
7
Views
51
incomplete
incomplete
kingkyerna
Replies
0
Views
28
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
sample
Replies
12
Views
38
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
mr123456
Replies
14
Views
58
mr123456
mr123456

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Panchitosbroncs
  • Jiozz
  • Jrzabun69
  • hate
  • iguessthatsit
Back
Top