help in becoming daytrader

Y

yonmaxxed

Banned
i know there are guides to how where and which places to invest but i need the very core and the very base, knowing how to even invest, be it a site, or an app, i'd use robinhood however am not located in the usa.

any help would be appreciated, my friend flipped his 6k into 40k in 2 days which is why i want to get into daytrading too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 11167 and 1 other person
If this isn't a troll post I'll probably liquidate all my positions tommorow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 11167
If this isn't a troll post I'll probably liquidate all my positions tommorow.
not a troll breh tbh just tryna get into the cucked game of trading.

You in 2 days:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, studiocel, xefo and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: yonmaxxed
i guess that does make me german
the word originates from Turkish I think and it's commonly used as a slang word among german youth.

• Woah
uninstall robinhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Daytrading is cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: studiocel and Deleted member 9787

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 8608
i just said that you will need time and actually liking it, many people just do it for the money but actually dont enjoy it so they leave after a week
ahh i see, to be frank i'm a jew so it really is in my blood to play with money and be interested in it, flipping and trading is something that does interest me, however the apps i found are completepy cucked and laggy. really wish i had robinhood.

and as i said my friend had 6k and got up all the way to 40k with pennystocks in 2 days. mentioning it just to show that not only is it a possibility, a close person i know did that. meaning i can have a good learning source.

he mostly learned through r/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
i know there are guides to how where and which places to invest but i need the very core and the very base, knowing how to even invest, be it a site, or an app, i'd use robinhood however am not located in the usa.

any help would be appreciated, my friend flipped his 6k into 40k in 2 days which is why i want to get into daytrading too.
this will be an interestng reead. to start out with about trading in the stock markets.

GME, moon, i just like the company, I am a monkey retard, not advice just opinion, my opinion sucks.