[Help] laxative doesn't work

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Been taking the highest safe dosage of a strong laxative for almost three days and drinking a shitton of water (pun intended) along with it. Also been fasting. But I still can't go. My constipation seems unaffected.

Any folks here who have experience with laxatives and (chronic) constipation?

Been taking the highest safe dosage of a strong laxative for almost three days and drinking a shitton of water (pun intended) along with it. Also been fasting. But I still can't go. My constipation seems unaffected.

Have you had any fibre? Wheat bran or flax seed will help

VIBE CHECK

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Bewusst
try raw kefir or yogurt from a farm

• +1
Reactions: pisslord

just eat fiber

go ER(emergency room)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bewusst
Have you had any fibre? Wheat bran or flax seed will help
try raw kefir or yogurt from a farm
just eat fiber
If you actually read my post, you would've seen that I'm fasting which means no food. I can't eat anything when my intestines are so full I feel like exploding. I need to poop before eating anything again.

I usually eat plenty of fiber, it doesn't affect my constipation in any way. Same with dairy.
@x30001 can you help?

If you actually read my post, you would've seen that I'm fasting which means no food. I can't eat anything when my intestines are so full I feel like exploding. I need to poop before eating anything again.
u low iq fegat need to eat food to push the shit u ate

Any pain, bloating or discomfort?

u low iq fegat need to eat food to push the shit u ate
Ever heard of intestinal obstruction? Eating anymore food before at least one bowel movement would make me explode, literally.

Laxatives are supposed to work independent from food intake. Before colonoscopies for example, you're not allowed to eat anything while taking a laxative and drinking water.
Any pain, bloating or discomfort?
I'm nauseaous, obv a little jittery from fasting and my belly is bloated yes. Had a little pain yesterday but nothing major.

Just clean ass theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
use long spoon to take out ur poopoo
enema

I'm nauseaous, obv a little jittery from fasting and my belly is bloated yes. Had a little pain yesterday but nothing major.

What type of laxative are you using, is it a stool softener?

What type of laxative are you using, is it a stool softener?
Yes, as my main problem is hard, dry stool. Macrogol (movicol) with electrolytes. Tastes the same as the laxatives you get before colonoscopies.
Bump

Last edited:
Bump again

There is one last resort but it's a bit gay. Basically you put your finger up your ass and mush the shit around to soften it.

Just go to the doctor

Tony

Ever heard of intestinal obstruction? Eating anymore food before at least one bowel movement would make me explode, literally.
giphy.gif

So, you’re like a bomb filled with shit?

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Only eat rasin bran and black coffee

Start smoking

Only eat rasin bran and black coffee

Start smoking
I do smoke actually. Coffee constipates me even more even though I love it. Have to avoid it now till my problem is fixed.

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
Dig it out with your finger

• +1
Reactions: currymax
@Gudru makes me shit a lot

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 685