help! losing the ability to talk properly due to isolation! what do i do?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
So I have not interacted with anyone my age IRL since 2020. (I have literally not talked to anyone around my age for over 2 fucking years!) I work a full time job but I am given an isolating role. I can't talk for shit now. (people legit ask me if I am developmentally disabled/have fetal alcohol syndrome!) I did an interview with @FailedNormieManlet so he can give you more detail. The thing is due to this "quirk" folk will isolate me more feeding into the problem. (legit people treat me like a dangerous nigger released out of supermax! people cross the road when I walk!:ROFLMAO:

-what do i do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
deleting your account here would be a great first step

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 13787
So I have not interacted with anyone my age IRL since 2020. (I have literally not talked to anyone around my age for over 2 fucking years!) I work a full time job but I am given an isolating role. I can't talk for shit now. (people legit ask me if I am developmentally disabled/have fetal alcohol syndrome!) I did an interview with @FailedNormieManlet so he can give you more detail. The thing is due to this "quirk" folk will isolate me more feeding into the problem. (legit people treat me like a dangerous nigger released out of supermax! people cross the road when I walk!:ROFLMAO:

-what do i do?
You sound very autistic and even the way you type is autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Public speaking classes, part time retail job, leaving this website, watching andrew tate and obtaining a bugatti, cold showers, no fap and no pillow, talking to randoms on omegle, speaking to yourself in the mirror, reading everything you read out loud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Public speaking classes, part time retail job, leaving this website, watching andrew tate and obtaining a bugatti, cold showers, no fap and no pillow, talking to randoms on omegle, speaking to yourself in the mirror, reading everything you read out loud
there's seriously no hope for this guy, he sounds like a legit cartoon character

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Thinking_Machine
believe it or not I didn't used to sound like this when I was in uni. Since chad-19 my speech went to shit :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and FailedNormieManlet
find discord servers or just fucking go outside

do you not have school or a job you fucking loser ? :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and FailedNormieManlet
believe it or not I didn't used to sound like this when I was in uni. Since chad-19 my speech went to shit :(
you sounded normal? Try to not be too excited when talking to people, and remain calm.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

stop bullying niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21366, Copernicus and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
probably neetcelling in his mothers basement if he somehow manages not to interact with anyone for 2 years
can you read? i said I have a fulltime job (landscape) but it is very isolating and I work on my own most of the time

Post you talking.

bro’s iq and eq is room temperature at best
I've spoken to him before and it sometimes felt hard getting a word in, and he'd often veer into weird topics about jews. I don't think he'd be like that irl though, but he has a very defeatist mindset.
probably neetcelling in his mothers basement if he somehow manages not to interact with anyone for 2 years
I believe he works with a load of hispanics who don't even speak english lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Petsmart
can you read? i said I have a fulltime job (landscape) but it is very isolating and I work on my own most of the time
i dont read posts of those who are inferior to me, only titles.

yes I have a fulltime job (landscape) but it is very isolating and I work on my own most of the time

you a jew hater? you think they control the world?
not necessarily. their is a lot of nuance to the whole issue. (I am 1/4 jew on my dad's side)

-what do i do?

I have not talked to anybody between 2002 and 2015 and left my house maybe 4-5 times during this time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 7725
I have not talked to anybody between 2002 and 2015 and left my house maybe 4-5 times during this time.
no disrespect but do normies say you sound "retarded" as well?

how is that possible dude

are you neetbuxmaxxing?

no disrespect but do normies say you sound "retarded" as well?

I have a lot of problems talking. I am not finding the right words, stuttering, thinking how to phrase things. And when I talk usually people get bored because I can not really get to the point or keep talking about the same topic etc.

I can help!

First, practice in a public spot. Not with another person! You need to get used to talking again around people. So place yourself in a public area, and begin a conversation with yourself out loud.

Trust me! Keep rehearsing until you've skillfully mastered it.

You're welcome!

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I have a lot of problems talking. I am not finding the right words, stuttering, thinking how to phrase things. And when I talk usually people get bored because I can not really get to the point or keep talking about the same topic etc.
YES!

I can help!

First, practice in a public spot. Not with another person! You need to get used to talking again around people. So place yourself in a public area, and begin a conversation with yourself out loud.

Trust me! Keep rehearsing until you've skillfully mastered it.

You're welcome!
won't people think i'm a homeless schizo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Forget about them. They're gonna think what they wanna think. This is about you!

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

And besides, you're not homeless, right? So will it matter if they thought you were? Exactly. Of course, they will assume you're some nutcase refusing to take his medication but fuck them! This is about you!

Just get a retail position job

• +1
Just get a retail position job
sorry but they only hire pink white pussies. maybe i'll have to LARP as a tranny :(

• Woah
Don't go doing that—talking to yourself. You'll pose as a fraud and piss people like me off. You need to take the Fight Club approach. Join meetings in your area. If it's Anal Warts support group, you have anal warts. AA, you're a no-good piece of shit drunk. Gays Anonymous, your asshole is blown out. You get what I'm saying!

Once I was hiking with angels and came across an unusual event. A woman was talking to herself out loud in a shopping center, strolling the sidewalk. A man walking toward her was also talking to himself. After they crossed paths, she halted and spoke to herself, looking at him. He then stopped and talked to himself, glancing at her. It was amazing. I felt I was in the presence of Cupid doing his thing. On the contrary, I would be neighbors with the real Cupid many years later. Serious entity. Of course, he's bisexual. Duh. Brutal. I thought he was a new stalker. Until Covid-19 began. Then everything played out like a composition—in perfect harmony.

He would depart from that body five months later as it died from a hotshot—no telling where that creature is today.

Try to talk to random people on omegle

-what do i do?
you can speak with discord to some people
to re learn your ability to talk?

sorry but they only hire pink white pussies. maybe i'll have to LARP as a tranny :(
Depends on your area. The staff of some retail supermarkets look like they recruit all their employees from curry land

Depends on your area. The staff of some retail supermarkets look like they recruit all their employees from curry land
or its spic employment program where I live

Don't go doing that—talking to yourself. You'll pose as a fraud and piss people like me off. You need to take the Fight Club approach. Join meetings in your area. If it's Anal Warts support group, you have anal warts. AA, you're a no-good piece of shit drunk. Gays Anonymous, your asshole is blown out. You get what I'm saying!

Once I was hiking with angels and came across an unusual event. A woman was talking to herself out loud in a shopping center, strolling the sidewalk. A man walking toward her was also talking to himself. After they crossed paths, she halted and spoke to herself, looking at him. He then stopped and talked to himself, glancing at her. It was amazing. I felt I was in the presence of Cupid doing his thing. On the contrary, I would be neighbors with the real Cupid many years later. Serious entity. Of course, he's bisexual. Duh. Brutal. I thought he was a new stalker. Until Covid-19 began. Then everything played out like a composition—in perfect harmony.

He would depart from that body five months later as it died from a hotshot—no telling where that creature is today.
what? can anyone translate this schizo ramble?

• Hmm...

-what do i do?
Post you talking.

I have literally not talked to anyone around my age for over 2 fucking years
Mogs me, I haven't talk to people my age for almost 4years , since nov/dec 2018 , when I turned 16 in oct 2018 till now

Join some voluntary organizations, many look for people to simply hang out and provide company to orphan kids, retard kids, disabled and old persons, so now you have people to practice your speaking skills with - kids are kids, they don't know how adults are supposed to act and talk, and the old and disabled people can't run away from you if you start to sperg out...

-what do i do?
I got this problem in the past, and the short-term solution was talk to God through prayers and talk to myself.

The long term solution is to socialize man, there's really no other way around it, this is the most effective one.

Practice, even if just on camera or in your bathroom mirror

Get on discord and talk to retards on vc like a normal adult

Visit the website Psychology Today and get in contact with a therapist. Just a few sessions a week might be okay to practice social interaction and would help with mental health issues too.