help! losing the ability to talk properly due to isolation! what do i do?

holy shit this is my biggest fear i would literally start talking to myself

Go to a pub retard, preferably during the week you will meet other wage copers who will make conversation with you.

i get mocked for the sound of my voice :(
DO NOT GO ON DISCORD

for the love of god dont become a regular on discord, discord + social isolation = mental illness stay away from that place unless you want to become an angry asocial sperg

Visit the website Psychology Today and get in contact with a therapist. Just a few sessions a week might be okay to practice social interaction and would help with mental health issues too.
Just go to therapy bro! :soy:
Psychiatry is the biggest scam to date.

• +1
Reactions: banjojones
Go to a pub retard, preferably during the week you will meet other wage copers who will make conversation with you.
Just be NT bro! :soy:
NTs exclude non NTs from everything, they don’t want to associate with us. :feelswhy:

• +1
Benzomaxx or ssrimaxx

Just be NT bro! :soy:
NTs exclude non NTs from everything, they don’t want to associate with us. :feelswhy:
Shut the fuck up you fat indian retard, unless he is less than 2 psl and a fat retard like you it doesnt matter

Shut the fuck up you fat indian retard, unless he is less than 2 psl and a fat retard like you it doesnt matter
Autism is death retard, no NTmaxxing for non NT. :feelsuhh:

• +1
not necessarily. their is a lot of nuance to the whole issue. (I am 1/4 jew on my dad's side)

Schlachten juden mit gebrauchen ein Gas

I live in the u.s.a we dont have pubs. Most wagies hide in their houses after work if they do go to the bar it is only with close friends they’ve known since childhood. And on top of it most bar goers are 50 plus years old!