HELP ME! A subhuman bitch keeps chasing my ass at work

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
At first I thought we were just doing it out of boredom but today she had an attitude the whole day cause she sent me a text and I didn’t reply. I don’t wanna fuck this hoe but I

have to keep working with her + she’s actually intelligent enough to be a friend. I will never fuck her tho. How to reject her ass while staying on friendly terms?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Growth Plate
tell her that you're gay:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
Tell her you have gf or that you think you might be gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, alriodai, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
I told her that I broke up with my GF and that I’m horny af cause I thought we’re just friends…

Also she knows i’m on tinder and talk to other bitches. Might stonewall jackson her tbh
Repulse her. Tell her you have a pissing kink and like to piss on women and watch them drink it. Either she’s repulsed or you just found a super freak

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I told her that I broke up with my GF and that I’m horny af cause I thought we’re just friends…

Also she knows i’m on tinder and talk to other bitches. Might stonewall jackson her tbh
over for cantpretendtobegaycels

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19066 and 2 others
Repulse her. Tell her you have a pissing kink and like to piss on women and watch them drink it. Either she’s repulsed or you just found a super freak
Bruhh I told this bitch so much shit, that i’m an incel, that I’m a nazi, I slapped her once too playfully. She is not backing down jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse, JBcollector and 4 others
At first I thought we were just doing it out of boredom but today she had an attitude the whole day cause she sent me a text and I didn’t reply. I don’t wanna fuck this hoe but I

have to keep working with her + she’s actually intelligent enough to be a friend. I will never fuck her tho. How to reject her ass while staying on friendly terms?
Post pics. Let’s see how subhuman is subhuman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 9801
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128, ROTTING and 2 others
tell her your real age

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18244
Cry in front of her

Will be over like flipping a light switch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, GetShrekt, latincell95 and 1 other person
Cry in front of her

Will be over like flipping a light switch
I’m afraid it might come to that bro. She is legit next to me watching me type this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, latincell95 and Deleted member 9801
Gook asian. But it’s over in both cases anyway
My condolences

Just bait her with some rice or dead dog meet to the back of your car, hit her in the head, place her in the trunk, and deliver her to gookland on dark web for hefty price

• +1
  • So Sad
My condolences

Just bait her with some rice or dead dog meet to the back of your car, hit her in the head, place her in the trunk, and deliver her to gookland on dark web for hefty price
Hehehehe, it’s over for me tho. Of all the work bitches I pushed away, only the ugly one stayed. Fuck me and my unfriendly autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17735 and latincell95
My condolences

(In Video game of course).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 9801
Hehehehe, it’s over for me tho. Of all the work bitches I pushed away, only the ugly one stayed. Fuck me and my unfriendly autism
Bro some incels will envy u, still getting pussy obsessed with u..even if it’s subhuman pussy:feelshah:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Send her a picture of a micropenis and claim that its yours

• +1
  • Love it
@Mogpogs acc tell her u have STD bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Send her a picture of a micropenis and claim that its yours
@Mogpogs acc tell her u have STD bro
It’s not gonna come to that. But if she says something sexual i’ll tell her I have a small dick + am still insecure about my lst relationship i think.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, germanlooks and Deleted member 9801
It’s not gonna come to that. But if she says something sexual i’ll tell her I have a small dick + am still insecure about my lst relationship i think.
Or just tell her she’s not your type. Short and brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Fuck this entitled bitch man. She is literally acting like she’s got free reign over this dick. Kinda offensive that she thinks we’re looksmatched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 9801
Fuck this entitled bitch man. She is literally acting like she’s got free reign over this dick. Kinda offensive that she thinks we’re looksmatched
Acc just thought about it, tell her you’re seeing someone now. When she says who show me, show her a Stacylite. Now she knows you’re way out of her league

• +1
  • JFL
Acc just thought about it, tell her you’re seeing someone now. When she says who show me, show her a Stacylite. Now she knows you’re way out of her league
Thats gonna work too. Or i usually throw out what i learned from foids in high school “i’m so confused. I thought we were just friends. Don’t want to ruin this, etc”

• +1
Nice humblebrag

• +1
  • Hmm...
I haven’t fucked in a year. Make no mistake, it is over for me in every way.

I haven't fucked in 3 years (if counting normal women)

I fucked a prostitute 1 month ago

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • So Sad
It’s getting worse boyos, she asked me out for a drink and I said “idk” which I thought foids would realise means no but she actually thinks it might happen, wtf. How do I tell her I just want to be pals?

• +1
Yes, instant pussy drier if you cry
nah, if your face is good it doesn't matter

just think about it

especially if the girl loves prettyboys

• +1
  • So Sad
nah, if your face is good it doesn't matter

just think about it

especially if the girl loves prettyboys
Idk, i cry at bitches all the time (if we watch a sad movie or if they make me sad :( but it seems it becomes a turn off as time goes by, you being perceived as weak is worse than the initial boost of feels she gets when she sees you vulnerable.

• +1
Bruhh I told this bitch so much shit, that i’m an incel, that I’m a nazi, I slapped her once too playfully. She is not backing down jfl
actual retard

Tell her that you are gay

Chad trait, being able to tell a women you're the worst human being to ever exist, and she's even more attracted to you