Help me acend to a Chad which surgeries should I do?

German_Incel69

German_Incel69

Iron
I have a high bf percentage right now, but I’m thinking about cutting. Also I need tips on how to look better still I know I am mtn
Is it over?
IMG 7955
IMG 7903

killing your self is a start

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and German_Incel69
supra implants, maybe a genioplasty and mandibular osteotomy, canthoplasty, zygo implants, and also infras

Thanks what is something i can do to make em thicker?
The best would be minoxidil + dermarolling, minox might tho make your dark circles even bigger, so oral minoxidil would be the best

I drink topical, but that is off-label use and you can't use more tgan 2-3 drops at time, it is heart medicine, if you are interested in it, i can link you reddit post of a guy telling people how to safely drink it

The best would be minoxidil + dermarolling, minox might tho make your dark circles even bigger, so oral minoxidil would be the best

I drink topical, but that is off-label use and you can't use more tgan 2-3 drops at time, it is heart medicine, if you are interested in it, i can link you reddit post of a guy telling people how to safely drink it
is oral use going to promote hair growth in the entire body?

No surgery can ascend you to chad surgeons aren't magicians, you can't go from Sam entertainment to matt boomer with a jaw implants and you dont Even need anything anyway lol