Reactions: likenesss, Sapieeen, DalitBoss and 1 other person
Natural pheromones mog
I’m sorry bro
Greys Anatomy Straight Face GIF by ABC Network

El perfume

this one should be good. do not know were tou buy it :pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles and enchanted_elixir
There’s this fragrance that smells like fruit especially pineapple I like it very much

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Blond amber for winter, easily

Imagination OR pacific chill for summer, (both can be used as a daily too)

For the daily I’m stuck between jubilation and haltane, although i think imagination and pacific chill are better dailys

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and enchanted_elixir

For the daily I’m stuck between jubilation and haltane, although i think imagination and pacific chill are better dailys
ngl i think oud for greatness can be used as a daily, wanna hear some opinions tho

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

I dont think jubilation is rlly a daily too tbh

• Hmm...
IMG 0781

My favorite fragrances are Naxos and Fucking Fabulous

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: destrah and enchanted_elixir
I wear it when I go out to dinner but definitely Naxos smells better
Never smelled nazos tbh heard good things abt it tho

I think its a lil overrated right?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ShawarmaFilth
ngl i think oud for greatness can be used as a daily, wanna hear some opinions tho
I can see it working out as a daily, but I don't know how it'll perform in the summer.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Never smelled nazos tbh heard good things abt it tho

I think its a lil overrated right?
It's not overrated. It smells really nice in my opinion. It's in my A tier for a reason. Fabulous fragrance.

• +1
Oud is not a very good scent imo
Depends on the fragrance.
Oud for Greatness, Haltane, Jubilation, and Oud Wood are fabulous fragrances with Oud.

• +1

How do you compare Blonde amber vs Oajan, Grand Soir, Baccarat Rouge, and Angels Share?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and CoreSchizo
Have you tried Oud Wood by tom ford?
Have you gotten compliments from Naxos?
I smelled Oud Wood in Bloomingdale’s it’s not good it’s a very distinct scent that wouldn’t appeal to alot of people imo and yeah I got a compliment on Naxos at the gym

• +1
I smelled Oud Wood in Bloomingdale’s it’s not good it’s a very distinct scent that wouldn’t appeal to alot of people imo and yeah I got a compliment on Naxos at the gym
By women?

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and CoreSchizo
@ShawarmaFilth
Naxos or Imagination or Pacific Chill. Could you rank those?

• +1
I got complimented by the woman at the desk yeah and my mom likes it so idk
Thanks for your input!
Would you be willing to recommend me 3 fragrances according to my original post? You dont have to.

• +1
Thanks for your input!
Would you be willing to recommend me 3 fragrances according to my original post? You dont have to.
I have smelled Oajan by Parfums de Marly. It’s a really good scent, so I can recommend two Naxos and Oajan by Parfums de Marly.

• +1
I have smelled Oajan by Parfums de Marly. It’s a really good scent, so I can recommend two Naxos and Oajan by Parfums de Marly.
Oajan for cold weather
Naxos as a daily or a summer scent??

• +1
Oajan for cold weather
Naxos as a daily or a summer scent??
Yeah, some people say you can’t wear Naxos daily, but you definitely can. For my summer fragrance, I wear Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier though.

• +1
Yeah, some people say you can’t wear Naxos daily, but you definitely can. For my summer fragrance, I wear Le Beau by Jean Paul Gaultier though.
So what would you recommend as a daily fragrance? Like your favorite?

• +1
How do you compare Blonde amber vs Oajan, Grand Soir, Baccarat Rouge, and Angels Share?
Blond amber mogs all, i might glaze it a little but i really love it, i hope you dont fins it overated once u smell it

• +1
@ShawarmaFilth
Naxos or Imagination or Pacific Chill. Could you rank those?
Never smelles naxos but i do love imagination, one of the better summer frags imo although its pretty light

Pacific chill never smelled but heard similar things

• +1
Do not spray any jewish chemicals on yourself bro
Get some high quality essential oils and/or fragrances that use essential oils (no mainstream brand is using real scents anymore)
Now some of those essential oils can have effects on you themselves so be careful.

Natural pheromones mog
I’m sorry bro
This though

View attachment 3048077

this one should be good. do not know were tou buy it :pepefrown:
Good movie

Do not spray any jewish chemicals on yourself bro
Get some high quality essential oils and/or fragrances that use essential oils (no mainstream brand is using real scents anymore)
Now some of those essential oils can have effects on you themselves so be careful.
They're not. Its Francis Kurkdijan, or Parfums de Marly, not Francis Kurkstein or Parfums de Marwitz.

o
oud peak but instead of fragrance, a pro tip what arabs do is burn oud at their home and fumigate their clothes for a few days. after some time, the threads will trap fragrance molecules and now you clothes will smell like oud. The home will also smell amazing.

• +1
o

oud peak but instead of fragrance, a pro tip what arabs do is burn oud at their home and fumigate their clothes for a few days. after some time, the threads will trap fragrance molecules and now you clothes will smell like oud. The home will also smell amazing.
The cologne is mixed with other things to smell better, i personally dont think oud alone is very good

The cologne is mixed with other things to smell better, i personally dont think oud alone is very good
if not as a fragrance to spray, general home fragrance will mog

• +1
imagination is a easy top 3, its one of the best if not the best for summer, has an amazing scent trail, projection + village and overall smells amazing, and can be used in other seasons as well like spring.

im really not much help in these since its been a while since I smelt most of these due to my countries lack of original perfumes, but I would say for the other 2 that I remember is blonde amber by Clive christian, and oud for greatness by initio the purple one,
they both smell amazing and stayed a while on skin when I tested them

• +1
burnt oud is one of the best things you can smell if you tried it, when I entered Arab stores whether it would be clothes or anything they would always have burnt oud there and it would make the store smell amazing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ShawarmaFilth
Dori savage is the most nt and fuckbot fragrance

• +1
Winter: Oajan or Angels share
General purpose: oud wood, vibrato, reflection man
Summer: imagination, and try megamare orto parisi. It's not that pricy and very long lasting
thank you so much!!!1

• +1
Reactions: descension
I have tried most of those
Here are my choices :
For the general purpose i’d say reflection Man by amouage. the fresh and floral scent ( + woody base from what i remember ) Its suitable for most situations and good for a year-round use
Hot weather :
Naxos by xerjoff
Bright and fresh notes. I dont excatly remember the smell tho.
After doing some rechearch it feature a blend of citrus, honey and tobacco. Good choice for summer what do you think ?
Cold weather :
Grand Soir by Maison Francis kurkdijan
I wear this one.
Amber, vanilla, a "warm" scent in a way
Its really good for winter

• +1
I have tried most of those
Here are my choices :
For the general purpose i’d say reflection Man by amouage. the fresh and floral scent ( + woody base from what i remember ) Its suitable for most situations and good for a year-round use
Hot weather :
Naxos by xerjoff
Bright and fresh notes. I dont excatly remember the smell tho.
After doing some rechearch it feature a blend of citrus, honey and tobacco. Good choice for summer what do you think ?
Cold weather :
Grand Soir by Maison Francis kurkdijan
I wear this one.
Amber, vanilla, a "warm" scent in a way
Its really good for winter
I was thinking that Reflection would be my daily and Naxos, my summer. I might change it to Sospiro Vibrato if I like it
I'm stuck on my winter ones, though, Grand Soir would be a good option. Thanks for sharing!

Do you prefer Grand Soir over Oajan, or Angels Share?

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I was thinking that Reflection would be my daily and Naxos, my summer. I might change it to Sospiro Vibrato if I like it
I'm stuck on my winter ones, though, Grand Soir would be a good option. Thanks for sharing!

Do you prefer Grand Soir over Oajan, or Angels Share?
Hmmm
It depend of your preferences
Angels share is luxurious
Oajan is sweet and comforting
Grand Soir is elegant and warm
Grand Soir for the evening and formal meetings
Oajan is more of a casual fragrance.
Angels share for night outs and specials events.

• +1
Hmmm
It depend of your preferences
Angels share is luxurious
Oajan is sweet and comforting
Grand Soir is elegant and warm
Grand Soir for the evening and formal meetings
Oajan is more of a casual fragrance.
Angels share for night outs and specials events.
You're pretty right about everything you just said.

I think I'll take Oajan to be fair, but I'll need to sample Angels Share.
Grand Soir is also a good runner up. Picking is hard :forcedsmile:
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: mathis