Help me choose an island for Blackpill Island Bros

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Second thread relating to my blackpill island plan: https://looksmax.org/threads/might-...-heres-my-plan-for-the-future-semi-srs.53812/

been researching over the last few days and drawing up initial plans for my new transhumanist eugenicist anti-feminist blackpill society.

Help me pick out an island guys, they are actually cheaper than I thought.

Although most of them are too small for a blackpill colony of a 100 or so people.

Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 025808

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta, DidntRead, SikKunt and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, SikKunt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, SikKunt, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Imagine living on an island with 100 people chosen at random from this forum JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, SikKunt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Inb4 landwhales show up on the shores of blackpill island to invade.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why do women have to be PSL 8 but not men?

Because then you would not be able to join this society?

What a wizard lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
Please I repeat please for the love of God stop this autism

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 3043
Under epplys anesthesia by day posting retarted threads by night, what a life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, vHenri and Deleted member 685
if u pay for my surgeries ill come srs

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
800.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I'm on board. Just need to buy a new swimsuit first...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
4EB50D08 97A6 4F4E ACA0 4AD656A16511

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 685
Second thread relating to my blackpill island plan: https://looksmax.org/threads/might-...-heres-my-plan-for-the-future-semi-srs.53812/

been researching over the last few days and drawing up initial plans for my new transhumanist eugenicist anti-feminist blackpill society.

Although most of them are too small for a blackpill colony of a 100 or so people.

View attachment 141341

Dude you need to go on spiritual journey for some inner peace. You are fine the way you are, enjoy your life you are only young once. Yes the world is brutal and unfair it always has been and always will be. In Buddhism and Hinduism the word Karma is used which means action. (Not what you do to others happens to you as normies messed it up) your life is your action (karma) so your actions will dictate your life , you are the creator. Now hanging around on this loosley mental forum masterbating to black pill island will lead to what exactly? Or starting a company , getting a nice girl and going traveling , what sounds better?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, vHenri and 1 other person
9CC38DA4 12D4 40B9 9B0C 63AF3D835C5C

This one looks good

View attachment 141341
You can get cheaper ones in Greece and on less fancy and well known websites. There are way bigger ones starting at 1.2 million

Imagine living on an island with 100 people chosen at random from this forum JFL.
It would be so fucking cool, but we'd need some jbs

you need to go on spiritual journey for some inner peace. You are fine the way you are, enjoy your life you are only young once. Yes the world is brutal and unfair it always has been and always will be. In Buddhism and Hinduism the word Karma is used which means action. (Not what you do to others happens to you as normies messed it up) your life is your action (karma) so your actions will dictate your life , you are the creator. Now hanging around on this loosley mental forum masterbating to black pill island will lead to what exactly?
well put

I'll come for a holiday lmao

can you send me 50k instead of conducting this stupid plan?