Help me cut down for a party

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
So I have a big pool party that my gf invited me to in 2 weeks, I’m 181cm 72kg 15-18% bodyfat. How can I lean down without fucking myself

starve yourself

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
1k cal deficit, 10k steps everyday, Gym 5 times a week, One 3 day dry fast ahead of the pool party

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 39692
I’m 181cm 72kg 15-18% bodyfat.

Do you not have any muscle at all?

losing %1 bodyfat in 2 weeks should be healthy. above that will cause muscle loss.

1k is quite a lot though no?
Manageable if you eat high protein and fiber, Its not unhealthy but its the maximum you should go

Manageable if you eat high protein and fiber, Its not unhealthy but its the maximum you should go
If I was to do it for a longer period afterwards just say like 6-8 weeks how far should I go, and what’s so important about fibre

You have a gf who are you trying to impress?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
> going to a pool party
> with my gf

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and NordicLeonhard
If I was to do it for a longer period afterwards just say like 6-8 weeks how far should I go, and what’s so important about fibre
Fibre keeps you full, That could be done for that long but maybe make the deficit smaller if you feel bad

But after the pool party i would stay at around 15% and build muscle, With the method i said you wont build that much muscle but you wont lose any

Do the steps add much or just cardio in general
Mostly just cardio but its great for overall health too. Its the best form of cardio since it doesnt get you tired at all.

How is ur tirzepatide process going
Good, I don't use it anymore though; it made me feel too sick and weird. Used Semaglutide from Sep22 to Mar23, Tirzepatide from Mar23 to Dec23. I've done my time!

You eventually reach your absolute max level of leanness where it's unsustainable. Something I've found though is you don't gain all the weight or hunger back after finishing. Which is nice

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Good, I don't use it anymore though; it made me feel too sick and weird. Used Semaglutide from Sep22 to Mar23, Tirzepatide from Mar23 to Dec23. I've done my time!

You eventually reach your absolute max level of leanness where it's unsustainable. Something I've found though is you don't gain all the weight or hunger back after finishing. Which is nice
Im gonna get soon tirz,will be 10 mg a week enough to kill my appetite ?

Im gonna get soon tirz,will be 10 mg a week enough to kill my appetite ?
Yeah it's enough to make you feel sick and constipated too. 7.5mg is where I felt sides. 10mg was the max I ever did and I could definitely feel the low blood sugar and exhaustion. You'll definitely lose weight but you don't need 10mg when you're just starting. I lost the most at the start when I was on super low dose Semaglutide (like 0.5mg)

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Yeah it's enough to make you feel sick and constipated too. 7.5mg is where I felt sides. 10mg was the max I ever did and I could definitely feel the low blood sugar and exhaustion. You'll definitely lose weight but you don't need 10mg when you're just starting. I lost the most at the start when I was on super low dose Semaglutide (like 0.5mg)
ill probabbly start with sema then and after ill switch to tirz. if it kills appetite like stims,its good

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh