• C

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • D

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
I’m going to get a chest tattoo, I have these options.
I like them all, but I need to ask my looksmaxxing scientists for their approval.
Which tattoo looks the coolest, bad boy vibe, low inhib and that also fits my face.
Also let me know which tattoo looks good or cringe and why please :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

So here they are :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, gamma, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
>Viking tattoo as ethnic

:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Inscol, Stare and 3 others
C is the worst one, most people nowadays think hyperrealistic roses, clocks etc and viking themed shiz looks cringe.

Oriental looks cool!
I'd say look into old school tats!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Do you already have a tattoo? Show

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
THEY ARE ALL SHIT FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: .👽., highT and ReignsChad
Knuckle tattoos are the best for dark triad. It's the only one you can't hide under clothes (aside from face/neck). I think sleeves are starting to become too normie. Every 30 year old balding normie has a sleeve. The badboy slayers at my college tend to have multiple small tattoos on their arms and knuckles. Something like this would work well for a maesthetic face imo:

912676ef50e6f8bea65fed69e026ee2c

Ed8UEe5WAAIN3U0

Last edited:
I’m going to get a chest tattoo, I have these options.
I like them all, but I need to ask my looksmaxxing scientists for their approval.
Which tattoo looks the coolest, bad boy vibe, low inhib and that also fits my face.
Also let me know which tattoo looks good or cringe and why please :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

So here they are :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

c is dreadful

Knuckle tattoos are the best for dark triad. It's the only one you can't hide under clothes (aside from face/neck). I think sleeves are starting to become too normie. Every 30 year old balding normie has a sleeve. The badboy slayers at my college tend to have multiple small tattoos on their arms and knuckles. Something like this would work well for a maesthetic face imo:

View attachment 1197023
View attachment 1197026
Like this?

Lettering mogs

20190222 HRlCtCM7paRfoes
Cf9da99ecddbbc8ff6d0ce18c467ea67
Believe lettering tattoo male chest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 12270, ManzareK and 1 other person