Help me find places for a little France roadtrip.

Germania

Germania

Kraken
In September I will be driving from Germany to Tours in the Indre-et-Loire department. On the way there and back I would like to spend a night in two places and see the city/region, what can you recommend on the way?

I'm currently thinking about this route:

Nancy->Troyes->Tours

Way back:

Tours -> Paris -> Metz

France

I lived in Le Mans but now im in Paris, I traveled literally everywhere along the Loire, there are so many beautiful castles that you could visit here. I can recommend you the castle of Blois and Amboise (I def think that Amboise is better).

I lived in Le Mans but now im in Paris, I traveled literally everywhere along the Loire, there are so many beautiful castles that you could visit here. I can recommend you the castle of Blois and Amboise (I def think that Amboise is better).
Merci, i will check them out. Any insider tips for Paris? Will stay there all in all 1,5 days. I thought about finding a relatively central hotel and then just doing the basic stuff, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and otherwise just walking around, watching the city/people, drinking coffee etc.

Merci, je vais les vérifier. Des conseils d’initiés pour Paris ? J’y retournerai tous en tout 1,5 jours. J’ai pensé à trouver un hôtel relativement central et ensuite juste faire les choses de base, Tour Eiffel, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe et sinon juste se promener, regarder la ville / les gens, boire du café, etJe
If that is your first time in Paris and you stay for 1.5 days, you wont have time to see the big things like Le Louvre for example. I would recommend you, as you just said, to just walk around and watch the streets, the big monuments like the eiffel tower, find good places to eat and drink... Finding a central hotel is expensive but it depends on ur budget so do as you want. Paris is a mood, try to be a Parisian and it will be amazing.

Paris is a mood, try to be a Parisian and it will be amazing.
I speak some words arab so i can fit in with the other Parisians.