Help me fix my bad assymetry please

Checheneca123

Checheneca123

Iron
It took a lot of confidence to post this and maybe I could have taken a picture in which I looked slightly better but I'm posting this because I desperately need help to improve my severe assymetry. For some context I have been sleeping on my left side for most of my life and chewing on the right. I put on braces to fix my bite and midline which of course shifts to the right because of the way I chewed. But my question is do I start mewing normally and sleep on my back or do I take into consideration my assymetry and sleep on my right side and mew differently? If I haven't addressed something please inform me because I don't know the full extent of my problem. The flipped photo is too large and I can't attach but please flip to see how UNREAL my assymetry is.

Attachments

• IMG_20231211_183114.jpg
    IMG_20231211_183114.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and heightmaxxing
mew normally, sleep on your right side until symmetry is fixed, then start sleeping on your back

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Checheneca123
Asymmetry is not the main issue here. You have no bones at all, death tier FWHR, bad eyes. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
It took a lot of confidence to post this and maybe I could have taken a picture in which I looked slightly better but I'm posting this because I desperately need help to improve my severe assymetry. For some context I have been sleeping on my left side for most of my life and chewing on the right. I put on braces to fix my bite and midline which of course shifts to the right because of the way I chewed. But my question is do I start mewing normally and sleep on my back or do I take into consideration my assymetry and sleep on my right side and mew differently? If I haven't addressed something please inform me because I don't know the full extent of my problem. The flipped photo is too large and I can't attach but please flip to see how UNREAL my assymetry is.
style your hair even on both side will make your face more symetrical