help me fix my face completely

subhumanromanian

subhumanromanian

Iron
i'm posting so many pics of my face on this site i genuinely need more answers please fucking help me i'm a total greycel and don't know that much on what i can work on

ik i have complete perky tits, a somalian neck and an old man phenotype but i actually need help desperately give me literally any tips literally anything
4310316_20240815_043015.jpg

Attachments

• 20240815_043015.jpg
    20240815_043015.jpg
    1,005.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240815_043007.jpg
    20240815_043007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240815_042636.jpg
    20240815_042636.jpg
    873.2 KB · Views: 0
How old are you? weight and height?
do you do skincare or is your skin just that oily normally
idk if theres much you can do without surgery but theres a ton of room to improve ig

@NZb6Air bro, is there hope for this greycel?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
How old are you? weight and height?
do you do skincare or is your skin just that oily normally
idk if theres much you can do without surgery but theres a ton of room to improve ig
i'm 15, 75 kg and 182 cm, my skin is oily especially mostly on my nose naturally

you have a bad gyno imo , start with that

• +1
yeah might be fucked icl

how desperate are you & do u have money/can get a job
as much as i wanna spend a shit ton of money on surgeries i don't think i'll be able to in the future, i atleast wanted to get smth for my eye area to fix my uee and sclera exposure but that wouldn't completely fix my face at all

i'll go as far to try and do diy surgeries i guess

you gotta fix your tits first bro. you look mid puberty its gonna get worse as you go. fix it now unless you want sissies to be jealous of you tits.

you gotta fix your tits first bro. you look mid puberty its gonna get worse as you go. fix it now unless you want sissies to be jealous of you tits.
i know man i really hope it goes away once i finish puberty and get far w gym

as much as i wanna spend a shit ton of money on surgeries i don't think i'll be able to in the future, i atleast wanted to get smth for my eye area to fix my uee and sclera exposure but that wouldn't completely fix my face at all

i'll go as far to try and do diy surgeries i guess
i wanna reccomend u some peptides and hormones how easy would it be to buy them

i wanna reccomend u some peptides and hormones how easy would it be to buy them
i'm not sure i think i have enough money for testo and peptide

i'm not sure i think i have enough money for testo and peptide
alr
first
ima work from easiest to hardest
1. start going to the gym, cardio mostly with a bit of weight training lean down to 12% bodyfat
2. get accutane to combat the oily skin and do some skincare
3. hop on aromasin and take any gh peptide (mk677, cjc dac, etc)
4.do pdo threads for the nasolabial folds, theres a bunch of posts on them.
5. save up and wageslave for future rhino rhino and undereye fat implants

good luck bhai, hope everything goes well.

• +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian
Not that good base idk

alr
first
ima work from easiest to hardest
1. start going to the gym, cardio mostly with a bit of weight training lean down to 12% bodyfat
2. get accutane to combat the oily skin and do some skincare
3. hop on aromasin and take any gh peptide (mk677, cjc dac, etc)
4.do pdo threads for the nasolabial folds, theres a bunch of posts on them.
5. save up and wageslave for future rhino rhino and undereye fat implants

good luck bhai, hope everything goes well.
thanks bro this means a lot i'll try and post if anything ever changes🙏🙏

You are such a clueless retard. IT'S NOT THE FUCKING UEE AND SCLERA EXPOSURE THAT IS MAKING YOU SUBHUMAN
i know i said i was hoping to get enough money for that atleast theres sm more i need to work on

Your facial thirds are terrible, and your eyebrow tilt and medial canthal angle are not ideal. It looks like your Burstone Line doesn't match up, and your gonial angle appears to be over 130 degrees, which isn't ideal. Your chin to philtrum ratio is around 3.7, and your chin needs to be longer. I estimated your nasomental angle to be 140 degrees, but it was difficult to measure accurately due to the angle. It seems like your bitemporal width is narrow compared to your cheekbones. Your ESR is a bit on the higher side imo, though I didn't measure it. Your midface is decent, but your brow ridge inclination looks low, which makes your side profile appear flat. It took me 30 minutes to measure your ratios, so I would really appreciate a solution. :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Your facial thirds are terrible, and your eyebrow tilt and medial canthal angle are not ideal. It looks like your Burstone Line doesn't match up, and your gonial angle appears to be over 130 degrees, which isn't ideal. Your chin to philtrum ratio is around 3.7, and your chin needs to be longer. I estimated your nasomental angle to be 140 degrees, but it was difficult to measure accurately due to the angle. It seems like your bitemporal width is narrow compared to your cheekbones. Your ESR is a bit on the higher side imo, though I didn't measure it. Your midface is decent, but your brow ridge inclination looks low, which makes your side profile appear flat. It took me 30 minutes to measure your ratios, so I would really appreciate a solution. :Comfy::Comfy:
how did it take u 30 minutes to measure like 5 ratios

Nigger I don't even think surgery can save him JFL
his skull is too narrow/underdevelopped, looks very cursed but it's possible
rhino is terrible advice, his nose is fine, it's the rest of his skull that's under developped, if he gets rhino he'll just look like a minimoys

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
how did it take u 30 minutes to measure like 5 ratios
I do it by hand on measure pixels, and I've only been doing this for a couple of days, but I'm getting better at it every day. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
rhino is terrible advice, his nose is fine, it's the rest of his skull that's under developped, if he gets rhino he'll just look like a minimoys
bro in what world is his nose fine

Attachments

• image_2024-08-15_042713101.png
    image_2024-08-15_042713101.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
i've never seen u say anything even slightly helpful jfl
That's because you are a worthless fucking moron who thinks fucking "rhino" (JFL) and "fillers" (JUST FUCKING LAUGHING) are a good advice.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
the rest of his skull is underdevelopped my nigga
yeah i have a nerd neck and skull i dont think puberty can save my bone growth

• +1
the rest of his skull is underdevelopped my nigga
i agree with you but saying his nose is fine is just wrong
his ramus is not bad and forward growth is sort of decent
the picture is also making his case worse this is clearly some random shit mega lens distorted pic from a shit angle that he took

That's because you are a worthless fucking moron who thinks fucking "rhino" (JFL) and "fillers" (JUST FUCKING LAUGHING) are a good advice.
what is ur advice for him then faggot

his ramus is not bad and forward growth is sort of decent
i should have probably mentioned this but i jutt bc i naturally have a horrible overbite

what is ur advice for him then faggot
To be 100% honest I don't think it's possible to save him. Something like infra + bimax can help I guess.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and truthhurts
To be 100% honest I don't think it's possible to save him. Something like infra + bimax can help I guess.
In this order : Tripod + Canthoplasty (same surgery) and then replan again with the new skull for trimax with infras and jaw and maybe temporal implants

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
In this order : Tripod + Canthoplasty (same surgery) and then replan again with the new skull for trimax with infras and jaw and maybe temporal implants
I won't believe this guy can be saved until I see a morph of him with all these surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Not your fault tho. Blame your mother. @NZb6Air am I right?:feelshehe:
it's been getting so bad i stress completely when i look in the mirror i'm literally some vessel stuck inside of a sub5 romanian prick i dont even look like who i actually am

the fact that the only one feeling sorry for myself would be me stresses me out sm more i wont even be able to pay for any of the surgeries in the future😭🙏

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
just take progesterone and gets breast implants bro. you were bvilt to be a female and would have a much easier life as one. why fight the uphill battle?
no matter what i wouldn't ever be able to be into men and my parents wouldn't allow me to be trans either

• +1
it's been getting so bad i stress completely when i look in the mirror i'm literally some vessel stuck inside of a sub5 romanian prick i dont even look like who i actually am

the fact that the only one feeling sorry for myself would be me stresses me out sm more i wont even be able to pay for any of the surgeries in the future😭🙏
Damn you only had bad luck at the genetic lottery. Life ain’t fair remember that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and subhumanromanian
no matter what i wouldn't ever be able to be into men and my parents wouldn't allow me to be trans either
you could theoretically move to Peru or other Central American countries after hardmaxxxing and get a lot of traction there with your features.