help me fix my face completely

you could theoretically move to Peru or other Central American countries after hardmaxxxing and get a lot of traction there with your features.

Last edited:
think first about how are you gonna get the money for these surgeries
realistically its impossible im just wondering if it'd actually make me have atleast a decent experience w another girl for once

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
think first about how are you gonna get the money for these surgeries
Romanians don't have to worry about that as long as pockets exist.

• +1
Reactions: violentino, subhumanromanian and ryuken
realistically its impossible im just wondering if it'd actually make me have atleast a decent experience w another girl for once
i would suggest giving up on dating and trying to find other things in life that is more enjoyable idk what would others say tbh

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
i would suggest giving up on dating and trying to find other things in life that is more enjoyable idk what would others say tbh
i wanna end it all so bad

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and enriquecel
i'm posting so many pics of my face on this site i genuinely need more answers please fucking help me i'm a total greycel and don't know that much on what i can work on

ik i have complete perky tits, a somalian neck and an old man phenotype but i actually need help desperately give me literally any tips literally anything
4310316_20240815_043015.jpg

[B]subhumanromanian[/B] saar us romanians are white europens saaaaaaar, we deffinately arent genetically tied to the indians saaaaaarr!!!​

PLEASE GET ON AN AI ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm posting so many pics of my face on this site i genuinely need more answers please fucking help me i'm a total greycel and don't know that much on what i can work on

ik i have complete perky tits, a somalian neck and an old man phenotype but i actually need help desperately give me literally any tips literally anything
4310316_20240815_043015.jpg
How did bro get gyno

How did bro get gyno
shit genetics i have the worst physique known to man even if if i turn into a gymcel i have shit gym genes my gyno isnt the only problem

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel