GodzillaTheWise
KHHV Pilled
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 71
- Reputation
- 34
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
hard chewing, and debloat, training your hyoid bone would help as wellPlease give me tips on how I can better my side profile. It’s atrocious.
How do I train the hyoidhard chewing, and debloat, training your hyoid bone would help as well
Im maybe getting marpe I’ll see what my orthodontist says.and braces if you are young, or even marpe
Research this, it’s hard to explain, but search here and you’ll find itHow do I train the hyoid
okIm maybe getting marpe I’ll see what my orthodontist says.
better posture, mewing 24/7, no mounth breathing, your maxilla is recesssed/underdeveloped you can get surgery for that, i have a threat about maxilla developmentPlease give me tips on how I can better my side profile. It’s atrocious.
Im only 14, is marpe an option/ slow palatal expansionbetter posture, mewing 24/7, no mounth breathing, your maxilla is recesssed/underdeveloped you can get surgery for that, i have a threat about maxilla development