Help me heightfraud

O

Ocelot

Looking for two types of shoes in particular, both adding no more than 1-1.5 inches effective (not claimed) height, my friends would notice past this.

- Black dress shoes or at least black plain shoes in general
- Plain white running/sports shoes (is it even possible to wear lifts and run fast?)

Preferably not worth an arm.

tag liftmaxxers

@Amnesia sweet emnesie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 5969
Nike Air Max

If you're height starts with 5 and is 3 digits, I recommend you just wear insole lifts like most manlets do. You'll reach the legit 6ft mark.

If your height starts with 5 and is 2 digits, I recommend hanging by a rope around your neck so your whole body gets elongated, though your frame might get slimmer in comparison to your new height once the method is done.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11581, Yerico7 and 2 others
If you're height starts with 5 and is 3 digits, I recommend you just wear insole lifts like most manlets do. You'll reach the legit 6ft mark.

If your height starts with 5 and is 2 digits, I recommend hanging by a rope around your neck so your whole body gets elongated, though your frame might get slimmer in comparison to your new height once the method is done.
ok larper

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
how have u not figured this out being here for a yr? I picked up heightfrauding in about 3 months and have never looked back. If u want shoes, then airmax or ultraboost would be a good bet, along with the main insole of a lifts section (.7in gain). But really, you should do what I do as I believe you are 5'7 (if I recall correctly). I'm almost 5'10 and I feel manlet enough at that height. I wear boots with two lift sections and an insole, which altogether gives me a wee bit under 2.5' of height gain compared to being barefoot. So I get about a 1.75in boost of actual height, and I did this over a period of two months so no one would notice, adding a little more every few weeks. Being 6' in the boots allows me to claim 5'11 very confidently, and often people mistake me for being 6'. The boots I use are thursdayboots, scout make, with lifts from amazon and a tennis shoe insole from an old pair of shoes. I also have some tallmenshoes elevator cowboy boots that are more comfortable and give 2.5' but are more for stylish occasions such as parties, etc. If u frauded like me, you'd reach and be able to claim 5'9, possibly 5'10 without being called out, which is officially out of the manlet zone. I have a 5'7 manlet friend that claims 5'9 and people believe him.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, the next o'pry and Ocelot
how have u not figured this out being here for a yr? I picked up heightfrauding in about 3 months and have never looked back. If u want shoes, then airmax or ultraboost would be a good bet, along with the main insole of a lifts section (.7in gain). But really, you should do what I do as I believe you are 5'7 (if I recall correctly). I'm almost 5'10 and I feel manlet enough at that height. I wear boots with two lift sections and an insole, which altogether gives me a wee bit under 2.5' of height gain compared to being barefoot. So I get about a 1.75in boost of actual height, and I did this over a period of two months so no one would notice, adding a little more every few weeks. Being 6' in the boots allows me to claim 5'11 very confidently, and often people mistake me for being 6'. The boots I use are thursdayboots, scout make, with lifts from amazon and a tennis shoe insole from an old pair of shoes. I also have some tallmenshoes elevator cowboy boots that are more comfortable and give 2.5' but are more for stylish occasions such as parties, etc. If u frauded like me, you'd reach and be able to claim 5'9, possibly 5'10 without being called out, which is officially out of the manlet zone. I have a 5'7 manlet friend that claims 5'9 and people believe him.
Yeah the issue is this is for school, that's why I specified what type of shoes I need that adhere to the uniform code. I couldn't find it online.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Yeah the issue is this is for school, that's why I specified what type of shoes I need that adhere to the uniform code. I couldn't find it online.
fuck well Ive never had to deal w a uniform code. Just read into it and do research then. Thats all I got

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
black dress shoes on this webpage

white sneakers maybe here

• Love it

just wear shoes that look like something a geriatric would wear in a retirement home

Is it possible to use the sneakers for running?

Also, do you know what the effective height increase would be with the 2.4 in option? Frauding over 1.5 inches would be quite noticeable in my school since everyone is a similar height.

If I needed less increase, would insoles be better?

Is it possible to use the sneakers for running?

Also, do you know what the effective height increase would be with the 2.4 in option? Frauding over 1.5 inches would be quite noticeable in my school since everyone is a similar height.

If I needed less increase, would insoles be better?
Yeah I have a few pairs of those sneakers and can run in them, but it will take some getting used to walking in elevator shoes let alone run in them otherwise you will just probably trip over yourself in the beginning. I work out and use cardio machines in 4 inch elevator shoes just fine.

Elevator shoes advertised as like 3 inches will give u probably 2 inches in reality.

If u wanna fraud one and a half inches I would go for a 2 inch to 2.5 inch advertised elevator shoe and just use insoles for further adjustments

• Love it
Yeah I have a few pairs of those sneakers and can run in them, but it will take some getting used to walking in elevator shoes let alone run in them otherwise you will just probably trip over yourself in the beginning. I work out and use cardio machines in 4 inch elevator shoes just fine.

Elevator shoes advertised as like 3 inches will give u probably 2 inches in reality.

If u wanna fraud one and a half inches I would go for a 2 inch to 2.5 inch advertised elevator shoe and just use insoles for further adjustments
Perfect, exactly what I needed.