Help me. How can thicken my under eye skin?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
It’s thinner than fucking paper, the rest of my skin is very thick and firm ..
I feel like it happened after I got nasolabial filler in 2018, it made the under eye skin suddenly brutally thin and sunken in (?)
But as well it could be from brutal stress.

Retin a might be to dangerous bc of potential fat loss, right?

Maybe facial exercise ?

Attachments

• 678D88CF-7284-4BB7-B688-DDAB16EC2AB0.jpeg
    678D88CF-7284-4BB7-B688-DDAB16EC2AB0.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan
GENES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, ascension, Perfectumbrain and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, BoneDensity and Deleted member 15827
I had thick under eyes before it all happened
Ice pads on your eye area daily I personally used to do it and it was super good for my dark circle
Also caffiene is a vasoconstriction
It helps with dark circles

Fat graft if you are desperate enough

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Ice pads on your eye area daily I personally used to do it and it was super good for my dark circle
Also caffiene is a vasoconstriction
It helps with dark circles

Fat graft if you are desperate enough
So the ice pds made the skin there thicker? I don’t have much of darkness anymore after healtmaxxing but still this very thin skin what makes me look 35 yo while I’m 22.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
So the ice pds made the skin there thicker? I don’t have much of darkness anymore after healtmaxxing but still this very thin skin what makes me look 35 yo while I’m 22.
The skin is naturally thin
What keeps it full is fat
Since you are already very thin
Try buying one like this
This is what I bought
0154145F 4856 416E 9030 BADFD07F4385

• +1
Reactions: Asocial and Elvisandreaa
Try buying one like this
This is what I bought View attachment 1726823
So if I gain weight and bodyfat my under eye skin will get fuller?

Okay I will try but again, did it make ur under eyes thicker?

• +1
No, you need adipose cells to get fat under your eyes. I am in your same condition since my mid-teens (no zygos = fat loss) and still I have not found a solution. I tried to restore adipose cells by using volufilline but it was an utter and complete cope. I will try icing.

Try buying one like this
This is what I bought View attachment 1726823
Thank you. Do you keep this mask in the fridge or in the freezer? I am asking because I don't know how cold should they be. How long do you apply it on your eyes?

• +1
No, you need adipose cells to get fat under your eyes. I am in your same condition since my mid-teens (no zygos = fat loss) and still I have not found a solution. I tried to restore adipose cells by using volufilline but it was an utter and complete cope. I will try icing.
So u think it’s more likely to be babyfat loss than real fat loss from stress/aging?

Thank you. Do you keep this mask in the fridge or in the freezer? I am asking because I don't know how cold should they be. How long do you apply it on your eyes?
In the freezer I use it for 20 minutes while cycling indoors

• +1
Reactions: Asocial

Okay I will try but again, did it make ur under eyes thicker?
Yes it did as I told you
Not the skin itself but it increased the fat in the area
Giving it a fuller look
I did this routine for two months

Also constricts vessels so it helps with dark circles

• +1
Reactions: Asocial
It’s thinner than fucking paper, the rest of my skin is very thick and firm ..
I feel like it happened after I got nasolabial filler in 2018, it made the under eye skin suddenly brutally thin and sunken in (?)
But as well it could be from brutal stress.

Retin a might be to dangerous bc of potential fat loss, right?

Maybe facial exercise ?
fucking cunt my eye circles are 2x yours and i still get out and get pussy fix your body dysmorphia first and then your failos

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks
fucking cunt my eye circles are 2x yours and i still get out and get pussy fix your body dysmorphia first and then your failos
I bet u don’t have those subhuamn deformed under eye shadows in bad lightning:

Attachments

• D666A604-7C2F-49B8-A6FD-1C4AA9B09467.jpeg
    D666A604-7C2F-49B8-A6FD-1C4AA9B09467.jpeg
    557.9 KB · Views: 0
So u think it’s more likely to be babyfat loss than real fat loss from stress/aging?
I don't think it's related to stress, at least in my case it happened when I was a teenager and not subject to any specific stress, just I lost my fat pads due to shitty bone structure. By the way, my dark circles are and have been since my teens much worse than yours.

I don't think it's related to stress, at least in my case it happened when I was a teenager and not subject to any specific stress, just I lost my fat pads due to shitty bone structure. By the way, my dark circles are and have been since my teens much worse than yours.
Do u have those shadows as well in very bad lightning?

Attachments

• 018DADA3-0D8C-4126-AF9A-02F06993632F.jpeg
    018DADA3-0D8C-4126-AF9A-02F06993632F.jpeg
    557.9 KB · Views: 0
I feel like calling it "baby fat loss" can be a bit misleading. You're losing facial fat. Period.

I lost most of the fat on top of my zygos lmao. If it's undereye then just get fat injections? I'm pretty sure that youd need minimal amounts anyway. If you want you can gain weight but only you can know if that's the most convenient thing for you. In my case I do benefit from putting weight as I was very skinny. Weight fluctuations can fuck up your face tbh.