Cable press down
DB Curl
DB Hammer Curl

Thursday Back/Chest

Friday Legs

Saturday Shoulders/Arms
I do 3x6-10 sets each, adding on volume when I can comfortably do 3x10 sets

trying to improve my routine too, have a bump

Looks solid. Fellow Arnold split enjoyer 💪 only real suggestions I have are switching smith bench for DB incline. And be careful of lower back fatigue doing barbell rows the day before RDLs and barbell squats. Probably depends on how strong you are but that can lead to injury/worse performance. You can play around with rep ranges: heavy barbell rows, then light squats and RDLs on the first 3 day segment. Then reverse it on the second. Or put RDLs in your second leg day of the week and up the hamstring curl sets on the first.

Looks solid. Fellow Arnold split enjoyer 💪 only real suggestions I have are switching smith bench for DB incline. And be careful of lower back fatigue doing barbell rows the day before RDLs and barbell squats. Probably depends on how strong you are but that can lead to injury/worse performance. You can play around with rep ranges: heavy barbell rows, then light squats and RDLs on the first 3 day segment. Then reverse it on the second. Or put RDLs in your second leg day of the week and up the hamstring curl sets on the first.
Thanks, why DB incline instead of smith incline? Also, is it fine to do CGBP on smith?

Thanks, why DB incline instead of smith incline? Also, is it fine to do CGBP on smith?
DB incline is harder so it gets you stronger. Better ROM and stretch at the bottom to tear your pec apart. CG bench or JM press on smith machine is fine

looks rlly good, id suggest try full range cable lateral raises n jm press but rlly just preference