HELP ME, IN 2 days I will have netflix&chill date.

D

Deleted member 19508

Iron
We are gonna watch a horror movie. Give me some recommendations that will suit this kind of meeting.

We are gonna make some late-night dinner first and drink some wine, and then watch the movie. How do I escalate it?? During when we are making the food or when? And how far into the movie should I make the move? PLS help I'm a complete beginner in these situations.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, FailedNormieManlet and Magnum Opus
We are gonna watch a horror movie. Give me some recommendations that will suit this kind of meeting.

We are gonna make some late-night dinner first and drink some wine, and then watch the movie. How do I escalate it?? During when we are making the food or when? And how far into the movie should I make the move? PLS help I'm a complete beginner in these situations.
Don't escalate before you watch the movie. I mean you can start touching her lightly as you move past each other and stuff like that. You know like a hand on her shoulder as you pass behind her in the kitchen etc.

During the movie just cozy up close to her and put your arm around her directly. No need to sit half a sofa away like some autist. Like directly when you sit down you sit down CLOSE to her and put your arm around her.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 19508
Just be chilled out

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and 2 others
dnrd

//ascension

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 19453, babouchelelouche and 5 others
Also any horror movie recommendations (must be on Netflix)?

None will give you proper dating advices, we are incels bhai, what do u expect from us?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19508 and ascension
None will give you proper dating advices, we are incels bhai, what do u expect from us?
At least you are not Reddit cucks who give indirect and low IQ surface-level advice: - Just make her comfortable bro, Be yourself bro.

the date:

46636221-9890497-How_sweet_Champagne_and_cocktail_drinks_were_flowing_it_was_very-a-4_1628853061428.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24186
46636221-9890497-How_sweet_Champagne_and_cocktail_drinks_were_flowing_it_was_very-a-4_1628853061428.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
Don't escalate before you watch the movie. I mean you can start touching her lightly as you move past each other and stuff like that. You know like a hand on her shoulder as you pass behind her in the kitchen etc.

During the movie just cozy up close to her and put your arm around her directly. No need to sit half a sofa away like some autist. Like directly when you sit down you sit down CLOSE to her and put your arm around her.
JFL imagine you were so aspie you sat on a different chair or something for the whole movie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 22253, Deleted member 19508 and 1 other person

If you don't make funny remarks during the movie that make her laugh or if you don't already have a bond with her in some sort of way, it's over

Recommendation: Sinister and make sure the room is cold so that she cuddles up to you or you can give her your jacket or something

Or you gay:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24186
If she likes you this will be easy

JFL imagine you were so aspie you sat on a different chair or something for the whole movie
2 days ago I was on a movie date at the cinema, and we watched avatar 2, so 3 hours. And I said nothing to her that entire time :lul:. After that, we went to her place and I sat next to her like 1 meter from her and talked for 2h 30min without making any moves. So I wouldn't be surprised If this happens to me:cry:. She still said she had fun, and we are probably gonna meet again.

Good advice. Establish physical touch right from the start. She comes to you, you open the door, directly hug or kiss on the cheek (depends on nation tbh). From then you have to gradually increase physical contact. Always calibrate how she reacts and adjust your behavior accordingly. If she shows no resistance continue, if she shows resistance back off a bit and continue to build comfort. This gradual increase is important, in the club it can be seconds, on your date don't rush it. Even while preparing food, look for her proximity, hold her hand, touch her shoulder. She must be comfortable with your closeness. Remember don't rush, this tension/pressure before is very important, if you go over to the kiss too quickly, she might flake. Imo wait until the movie, before the movie your task is to increase this tension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, MoggerChad and Deleted member 19508
The movie doesn't really matter, well maximum the first 15 minutes after that she is supposed to play the gas pump with your machine if it's not the case leave or send her back home because the mission will have failed. The most important thing is to be sure that your cock is practicable.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 19508
If you don't make funny remarks during the movie that make her laugh or if you don't already have a bond with her in some sort of way, it's over
I'm socially inept. OVER

I'm socially inept. OVER
If you don't make her laugh, then it'll be awkward if you touch her.

Watch Sinister beforehand and think of funny remarks. It's nt to laugh at horror movies while she's scared

If you don't make her laugh, then it'll be awkward if you touch her.

Watch Sinister beforehand and think of funny remarks. It's nt to laugh at horror movies while she's scared
Sinister is not on Netflix, at least in my country

Yeah gonna be one awkward night I guess. She also studies at the same uni so she will probably tell her friends at the uni if I'm a total sperg :cry:

Sinister is not on Netflix, at least in my country

Yeah gonna be one awkward night I guess. She also studies at the same uni so she will probably tell her friends at the uni if I'm a total sperg :cry:
any other horror movie then

Europa the last battle

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19508
if you want horror go for something nt like The purge. The movie barely even matters you need to TALK to her

if you want horror go for something nt like The purge. The movie barely even matters you need to TALK to her
What do I talk about? God dammit, this whole night is gonna be a disaster :feelsrope:. If I don't rope by the end of tomorrow's party, this will be the final straw

What do I talk about? God dammit, this whole night is gonna be a disaster :feelsrope:. If I don't rope by the end of tomorrow's party, this will be the final straw
what do you act like when drunk? she clearly likes you in some capacity since she has put up with this thus far. The previous times you've been with her you haven't talked at all?

what do you act like when drunk? she clearly likes you in some capacity since she has put up with this thus far. The previous times you've been with her you haven't talked at all?
Nah, I have just sent her a couple of messages on tinder, some flirty ones since It's easy for me to be charismatic via messaging. But IRL I'm a little shy and socially awkward.

The other time was with a different girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
Nah, I have just sent her a couple of messages on tinder, some flirty ones since It's easy for me to be charismatic via messaging. But IRL I'm a little shy and socially awkward.

The other time was with a different girl.
My recommendation is just to get a little drunk and act natural.. just talk to her ask her if shes enjoying the movie etc. With your degree of social awkwardness you mightn't be able to slay this girl regardless but it's only upwards from here, you can learn to be nt quite quickly with exposure therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19508
My recommendation is just to get a little drunk and act natural.. just talk to her ask her if shes enjoying the movie etc. With your degree of social awkwardness you mightn't be able to slay this girl regardless but it's only upwards from here, you can learn to be nt quite quickly with exposure therapy
Yeah for sure. 3 months ago I was scared of direct messaging people on anonymous forums. But I decided to start doing that and now I feel 0 anxiety and even enjoy doing it. Also I have been into some dates and have been socially active in the past month or so (I was totally isolated before). Don't really even feel much anxiety to meet these girls, It's just that my social skills are so low.

• +1
Yeah for sure. 3 months ago I was scared of direct messaging people on anonymous forums. But I decided to start doing that and now I feel 0 anxiety and even enjoy doing it. Also I have been into some dates and have been socially active in the past month or so (I was totally isolated before). Don't really even feel much anxiety to meet these girls, It's just that my social skills are so low.
you sound like you were severely socially stunted as a child. Good luck man, remember your value is more than what others think of you

you sound like you were severely socially stunted as a child. Good luck man, remember your value is more than what others think of you
I was. I had 0 friends throughout high school, and only 2 friends from middle school, so I only played games online with them. Never went to a party, and never been invited to someone's house in my youth. Even now I only have these 2 friends, whom I met in middle school. So I missed every social event from age 14-20. Only been social for the past 2 months.

• +1
Rape

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 19508