HELP ME LEAN OUT FOR PROM(NO STEROIDS OR DRUGS IM FUCKING POOR)

adrianayala

adrianayala

Iron
I NEED HELP, IM 25% BODYFAT AND I NEED TO LEAN OUT.

when is this prom?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
a calorie deficit bro its the only way

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and CarrotMaxxer
when is this prom?
Hey orc, I know this is offtopic but I’ve just started lifting and I want that surfer boy physique not buff bodybuilder I’m 18yrs, 185cms, 65kg (twink), any advice for a newbie?

put the fork down , what you want us to say?

• +1
Reactions: goat123
You are either fat or poor, you can't be both

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Hey orc, I know this is offtopic but I’ve just started lifting and I want that surfer boy physique not buff bodybuilder I’m 18yrs, 185cms, 65kg (twink), any advice for a newbie?
there's not much to it besides just not continuing to bulk past a certain point.

those bodies are shoulder/chest dominant, so become good at overhead pressing, they don't have much mass elsewhere, training the back is good because it makes your shoulders look wider, and having small arms will look awkward if the torso is developed.

calves matter more than quads for it.

you aren't going to get significant improvements in less than a month, just cut like a normal person don't starve yourself or you'll give up.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and boss8055
there's not much to it besides just not continuing to bulk past a certain point.

those bodies are shoulder/chest dominant, so become good at overhead pressing, they don't have much mass elsewhere, training the back is good because it makes your shoulders look wider, and having small arms will look awkward if the torso is developed.

calves matter more than quads for it.

you aren't going to get significant improvements in less than a month, just cut like a normal person don't starve yourself or you'll give up.
Thank you very much brother :feelsokman: