Help me locationmaxx

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I want to move to japan and become an english teacher, the only problem is, i'm not a native-speaker although fluent.

Is it easy for a non-native to get a job as an english teacher in japan or is it basically only for native anglos? Anybody here have any experience or knowledge on this?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
you can teach english if ur fluent, they aint even going to realize lmao, plus u can give private lessons on your native language. if your native language is big enough you can also give classes of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5893
Are you trying to fuck gooks? just go to canada instead

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 12165
Are you trying to fuck gooks? just go to canada instead
Just want to live in a country where the labor market isn't so fucked that even call centers reject me.

I've heard it's easy getting a job teaching english in japan so just wanted to confirm if that's true.

Just want to live in a country where the labor market isn't so fucked that even call centers reject me.

I've heard it's easy getting a job teaching english in japan so just wanted to confirm if that's true.
yes, it is, even with only high school, but many people choose China instead of Japan. Just try to get an English language certificate.

Doable if you have a good accent and c2

you are white? Japanese love white people

I want to move to japan and become an english teacher, the only problem is, i'm not a native-speaker although fluent.

Is it easy for a non-native to get a job as an english teacher in japan or is it basically only for native anglos? Anybody here have any experience or knowledge on this?
Don't move to japan lmao, move to like Thailand or Vietnam - countries where you'll actually 1) get a job easily 2) have a nice group of foreign friends to hang with 3) easy access to good pu$$y cause of slutty asians wanting western guys.

Moving to japan just means: 0 sex cause the society is fucked, will be way harder to find a job (and work environment is literally making the population rope), and feeling completely isolated because the society is weird af.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP