Help me looks max

D

Deleted member 18804

Lurker
16m and wondering if I need to get some kind of lower jaw surgery. Before high school, I used to get a fair amount of play but got heavily mogged once I entered and stopped growing around freshmen year. Asian, 5'6, 105 pounds. Just started gymmaxxing. Looking for genuine advice here.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
So over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FrameMogger, ItsOverCel, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Caucasoid eyes

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15669, ROTTING, incel194012940 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 9779, ROTTING and 1 other person
its very over for you, just studymax and become rich now

Or pray that you grow till age 21 and take HGH
Hopefully. My dad is 5'7 mom is 4'10. I would appreciate an extra inch. Getting a good career seems reasonable:bluepill::redpill::ogre::feelsgood::feelswhy::soy::feelsuhh:

• Woah
Acquire this physique:

Evans 1581080119
BoLaJwk9RyVyYy M6FEPQ9NAg8JaXnGUyCMfiycy8zk

Your face will automatically look thinner and your body will be top 5%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15827
No homo bro but I know a lot of guys who’d love to get a piece of your twink ass.

Girls bit harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 19062
That's my goal for now. Do you think I should consider getting some kind of lower face surgery when I get an income after University?
No, you look normal.

If you want to get muscular, this is what I recommend:

Workout A

Squat 3×4-6
Paused Bench 5×4-6
Yates Row 5×4-6
Overhead Barbell/Dumbbell Extension 3×6-10
Barbell/Dumbbell Preacher Curl 3×6-10
Romanian Deadlift 2-3×6-10

Workout B

Squat 3×4-6
Paused Overhead Press 5×4-6
Conventional Deadlift 3×4-6
Close-Grip Bench Press 3×6-8
Pull Ups 3×AMRAP

If you can't do pull ups, attach a band to the pull up bar, put one foot on it and do pull ups, the band tension will help you. Then you can progress with thinner bands over time.

Most people fail to perform the squat, bench press and deadlift properly.
Watch those videos to learn each exercise:

If you follow my advice and remain consistent with everything, you will reach the strength standards and physique expectations that I set.

So you will be able to reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 405 lb deadlift in 6-12 months.

And in a total of 2-3 years, you will be able to reach a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 405 lb squat, and a 500 lb deadlift.

After that, if you keep training hard, you could eventually reach a 225 lb overhead press, a 360 lb bench press, a 500 lb squat and a 585 lb deadlift (6 plates of 45 lb on each side).

As for muscle gain, you will gain 2 lbs of muscle per month in your first year, 1 lb of muscle per month in your second year, 0.5 lbs of muscle per month in your third year and 0.25 lbs of muscle per month in your fourth year, and then 1-2 lbs of muscle every year after that.

So, to recap, this is what would happen in total:

After 1 year: 24 lbs of muscle
After 2 years: 36 lbs of muscle
After 3 years: 42 lbs of muscle
After 4 years: 45 lbs of muscle

And eventually, if you push really hard, you will reach what is known as the natural limit, so you will not gain any muscle at that point. But people who don't push really hard or who don't use the right training programs for their level never get to that point.

After 1 year, you will have a physique like Brad Pitt in Fight Club

2616436 54802507805e1696b8e74114ca5bb551

After 3 years, you willl have a physique like Henry Cavill in Man of Steel or Jason Momoa in Aquaman, or Chris Evans in Captain America.

Maxresdefault 2

Intro 1512154290

Chris Evans Captain America Diet and Workout 1

By the way, the program that I recommended will only work for your first year of training, until you reach the first set of strength standards. When that happens, you'll eventually start to plateau and you won't be able to make progress. At that point, you need to switch to a periodized program like Madcow's 5x5, Conjugate or 5/3/1, otherwise you won't make much progress. It is only with those programs that you can get to the second set of strength standards that I mentioned in the timeframe that I showed.Also, one very important thing to mention is that if you neglect your lower body, you will make only half the gains you could have made, because the lower body makes up at least half of your muscular potential, so if you want to be as big and as muscular as possible, you need to train the lower body. But like I showed, you only need squats and deadlifts for legs. Just those 2 exercises have given me so much growth in the legs that my slim fit jeans don't fit me anymore because my butt and my legs are too big now for those jeans, which is a good thing.

The program is a full body program, it is done 3 times per week and you alternate between each workout and do them on non consecutive days, so here is an example:

Monday: Workout A
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Workout B
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Workout A
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest:

Monday: Workout B
Wednesday: Workout A
Friday: Workout B

And so on...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Alexanderr, Deleted member 8869 and 11 others
No, you look normal.

Workout A

Squat 3×4-6
Paused Bench 5×4-6
Yates Row 5×4-6

Workout B

Squat 3×4-6
Pull Ups 3×AMRAP

If you can't do pull ups, attach a band to the pull up bar, put one foot on it and do pull ups, the band tension will help you. Then you can progress with thinner bands over time.

If you follow my advice and remain consistent with everything, you will reach the strength standards and physique expectations that I set.

So you will be able to reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 405 lb deadlift in 6-12 months.

And in a total of 2-3 years, you will be able to reach a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 405 lb squat, and a 500 lb deadlift.

After that, if you keep training hard, you could eventually reach a 225 lb overhead press, a 360 lb bench press, a 500 lb squat and a 585 lb deadlift (6 plates of 45 lb on each side).

As for muscle gain, you will gain 2 lbs of muscle per month in your first year, 1 lb of muscle per month in your second year, 0.5 lbs of muscle per month in your third year and 0.25 lbs of muscle per month in your fourth year, and then 1-2 lbs of muscle every year after that.

And eventually, if you push really hard, you will reach what is known as the natural limit, so you will not gain any muscle at that point. But people who don't push really hard or who don't use the right training programs for their level never get to that point.

After 1 year, you will have a physique like Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Henry Cavill in Immortals

2616438 cd07d15ebf0109f36f3ca7c40ff351fc

After 3 years, you willl have a physique like Henry Cavill in Man of Steel or Jason Momoa in Aquaman, or Chris Evans in Captain America.

Maxresdefault 2

Intro 1512154290

By the way, the program that I recommended will only work for your first year of training, until you reach the first set of strength standards. When that happens, you'll eventually start to plateau and you won't be able to make progress. At that point, you need to switch to a periodized program like Madcow's 5x5, Conjugate or 5/3/1, otherwise you won't make much progress. It is only with those programs that you can get to the second set of strength standards that I mentioned in the timeframe that I showed.Also, one very important thing to mention is that if you neglect your lower body, you will make only half the gains you could have made, because the lower body makes up at least half of your muscular potential, so if you want to be as big and as muscular as possible, you need to train the lower body. But like I showed, you only need squats and deadlifts for legs. Just those 2 exercises have given me so much growth in the legs that my slim fit jeans don't fit me anymore because my butt and my legs are too big now for those jeans, which is a good thing.

The program is a full body program, it is done 3 times per week and you alternate between each workout and do them on non consecutive days, so here is an example:

And so on...

Thank you so much my friend👍👍👍👍

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
you look like elliot rodger

I’d be more concerned about getting a nose job if I were you

I’d be more concerned about getting a nose job if I were you
Yeah that's what I've been considering. But that'll have to wait until I get a job after university. For now I'll work on my physiques and challenging myself👊🏿

16m and wondering if I need to get some kind of lower jaw surgery. Before high school, I used to get a fair amount of play but got heavily mogged once I entered and stopped growing around freshmen year. Asian, 5'6, 105 pounds. Just started gymmaxxing. Looking for genuine advice here.
View attachment 1622959
View attachment 1622962View attachment 1622965View attachment 1622967
Whatever you do, remember one simple truth:

NOTHING "NATURAL" WORKS, GENES DETERMINE YOUR LOOKS 95%.

The only legit looksmax is leanmax, but you are already lean.

It means, that if you want a larger physique, steroids are your friend. No creatine will make you bulkier, and even if you train 24/7, given your body type, forget about a large frame. :incel:

Everything else has to be done with plastic surgery: there is no magic wand that will make your jaw square... :incel:

Good luck. (y)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You're not bad looking tbh. Height and pheno just cuck you hard :feelshah:
Prettyboymaxxing + NTmaxxing + HGHmaxxing and hope for the best :soy:
Also, you're here forever it's over for you :lul:

If you’re serious:
Jaw implants, gym max to 170 pounds 10% bf, leg lengthening surgery to 5’9-5’11, skincare + kpop haircut, softmax face i.e. eyelashes and eyebrows.

Total cost:$250k

Ouch... maybe I'm personally planning on becoming studying Computer Science once I graduate high school. If I land a Faang job it should be achievable.

You're not bad looking tbh. Height and pheno just cuck you hard :feelshah:
Prettyboymaxxing + NTmaxxing + HGHmaxxing and hope for the best :soy:
Also, you're here forever it's over for you :lul:
Thanks. What does ntmaxxing mean? 😵😵🧔🏾 I would go on hgh but im a broke high school student

Pretty much. Just don’t be autistic :lul:
Yeah I mean im just about normal as it gets😅 just bummed out that I got the short end of the genetic stick haha

• +1
No, you look normal.

Workout A

Squat 3×4-6
Paused Bench 5×4-6
Yates Row 5×4-6

Workout B

Squat 3×4-6
Pull Ups 3×AMRAP

Maxresdefault 2

Intro 1512154290

And so on...

Ur a really helpful guy on this forum , I have my own routine that's been going alright for mr but I enjoy your approach to workouts and setting up the routine

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and randomuser2407
same I’m roping soon bhai :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Wait please don't do that my friend. If you feel like doing that you can always call the hotline. If u need someone to talk to im here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ROTTING
No, you look normal.

Workout A

Squat 3×4-6
Paused Bench 5×4-6
Yates Row 5×4-6

Workout B

Squat 3×4-6
Pull Ups 3×AMRAP

Maxresdefault 2

Intro 1512154290

And so on...

Yo wtf you're natural hypotrophy. Been watching your vids before I started looksmaxxing. Big fan bro

No, you look normal.

Workout A

Squat 3×4-6
Paused Bench 5×4-6
Yates Row 5×4-6

Workout B

Squat 3×4-6
Pull Ups 3×AMRAP

Maxresdefault 2

Intro 1512154290

And so on...

One of the most legit and helpful users.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
You need to hop on mk 677 and hgh asap ..you have a lot of time to still grow taller ... Look at @FreakkForLife 's latest post ...
View attachment 1622959
View attachment 1622962View attachment 1622965View attachment 1622967

You need to hop on mk 677 and hgh asap ..you have a lot of time to still grow taller ... Look at @FreakkForLife 's latest post ...
I see how taking those supplements can help but I pretty much work for minimum wage. I don't think I am anle to afford such a luxury

I see how taking those supplements can help but I pretty much work for minimum wage. I don't think I am anle to afford such a luxury
Can u afford to spend 100$ per month?

stopped reading at asian, over

Yes. Thats affordable for me. Min wage is 11.45$ where im from
Yeah ,then get on aromaisn and read and follow my aromaisn thread.
Also,take mutlivitamins and multiminerals in correct amount.

Also,take small doses of HGH and igf1.

All this would barely cost u 100-120$ per month

• +1
Reactions: duck and Deleted member 18804
Yo wtf you're natural hypotrophy. Been watching your vids before I started looksmaxxing. Big fan bro
Ello Yuchub

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To be honest, I am not NH, I just use this username as a joke to troll my haters.

in the mean time you should wear some lifts or elevator shoes, it can take you from 5’6 to 5’8