Help me make this friend

Navity

Navity

Check bio for discord
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
7,103
Reputation
18,630
I knew this one guy who was def a Looksmaxxer in my school, he is skinny and is def a looksmaxxer

Today I head him say something like "Low Inhib" and the way he said it and how he acted and the other stuff, he was def not just a titktok normie

Fuck I need to become friends with him, but how?
"Yo bro, ws yo org"
"You into that lm stuff?"
FUCK DUDE, HOW!!

I'll try to track down his .org
 
  • Nerd
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, bhsoda_destroyer, -joe and 1 other person
He was also using some brown eyeliner and probly some cc cream
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
He's also pretty skinny
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
@bhsoda_destroyer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
Ill check out if hes wearin height boosting insoles
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
do u have any classes with him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
But fuark dude he goes in my exs bus and is in the same apartment with her, and he fucking mogs me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
I knew this one guy who was def a Looksmaxxer in my school, he is skinny and is def a looksmaxxer

Today I head him say something like "Low Inhib" and the way he said it and how he acted and the other stuff, he was def not just a titktok normie

Fuck I need to become friends with him, but how?
"Yo bro, ws yo org"
"You into that lm stuff?"
FUCK DUDE, HOW!!

I'll try to track down his .org
Just become a friend with him in general then ask him about it
 
Eyeliner !?!??! Kinda weird ,
Just ask his .org , if he didn't understand what you say , then he is gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer and Mogmo
This is kinda gay icl
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and Navity
Just ask him bro nothing else is gonna help u
 
just have a convo with him and drop bits of org lingo here and there, if he understands then you can just ask him abt it
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
just have a convo with him and drop bits of org lingo here and there, if he understands then you can just ask him abt it
How should I go about initiating the convo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
sounds like you trying crack him down
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mogmo, Navity and SachaJaat
just join a club that he is part of and start talking to him
You can only do that at the start of the year
sounds like you trying crack him down
I'm going in that deep because in the 3rd world country which I live in, finding an .org user or a person whom I can resonate with is extremely difficult
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
How should I go about initiating the convo
I don't know what u have in common with him, like try to get in a class, or a sports team or same bus seat or whatever idk, just somewhere u can start a convo with him, you can drop some lingos in between and lure him to say things he knows
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
You can only do that at the start of the year

I'm going in that deep because in the 3rd world country which I live in, finding an .org user or a person whom I can resonate with is extremely difficult
ig ur just gonna have talk to him, just try to be subtle tho i.e. if ur walking in one direction and hes walking the same way pull out a pack of gum and eat a piece and if he is looking ask if he wants one then introduce urself, yo im navity whats ur name ... and when ur about to go to lesson or wherever you were walking to say something like nice talking to u and the repeat the but in different ways obviously
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
ig ur just gonna have talk to him, just try to be subtle tho i.e. if ur walking in one direction and hes walking the same way pull out a pack of gum and eat a piece and if he is looking ask if he wants one then introduce urself, yo im navity whats ur name ... and when ur about to go to lesson or wherever you were walking to say something like nice talking to u and the repeat the but in different ways obviously
Naah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
tbh i don't see any other way of it happening then since his not in ur class or you don't go to the same club
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity and SachaJaat

Similar threads

lemon67
Replies
6
Views
23
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Euron
Replies
8
Views
67
yasuoh
yasuoh
czechsub3
Replies
8
Views
37
czechsub3
czechsub3
thehand
Replies
1
Views
29
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
thehand
Replies
6
Views
48
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mogmo
Back
Top