Help me pick the most Ideal Hairline - Hair Transplant

ngsk8

ngsk8

Iron
I will be having a hair transplant in the next couple of months. Im NW2 and have been so since I was 18. I jumped on fin and now, 10 years later, I have exacly the same ammount of hair I did when I was 18.

This makes me a good candidate for a hair tansplant, as my hair loss is very much stable.

I want to lower my hairline and fill in the temples but at the same time I want it to be masculine yet natural, so straight hairlines are a big no.

Thus, I ask you all, what's the ideal hairline for a man? What does it look like?

The ideal hairline for a man is the hairline where you have high cheekbones, wide jaw and hunter eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, urukhaiascension, Narcissusmaxxing and 3 others
This

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Narcissusmaxxing, Deleted member 41284 and 5 others
The ideal hairline for a man is the hairline where you have high cheekbones, wide jaw and hunter eyes.
That's not a problem. I'm a very fortunate gl guy, I just need help with the hairline.

That's not a problem. I'm a very fortunate gl guy, I just need help with the hairline.
A straight hairline is objectively better, but it also depends on your features and the look you're trying to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
depends on age

but at 28-40 nw1 looks the best

• +1
Reactions: ngsk8
C566457a6ba5847d07ff410f036eb47f

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx and ngsk8
A straight hairline is objectively better, but it also depends on your features and the look you're trying to achieve.
This is where I see some conflicting evidence. Surely you dont mean completely straight or do you? Because that looks kinda unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
This is where I see some conflicting evidence. Surely you dont mean completely straight or do you? Because that looks kinda unnatural
Not perfectly straight, but looks more on the straight side if you know what I mean

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu and ngsk8
depends on age

but at 28-40 nw1 looks the best
I will go for nw1, will have 1500 grafts implanted. My question is on the hairline itself, how round or straight should it be

Not perfectly straight, but looks more on the straight side if you know what I mean
Gotcha, so let's say, for example, Mariano Di vaio's hairline, how does that look to you? Should it be even straigther or that's fine?

Straight low hairline with temporal peaks mogs hard, dont fall into the cope of "mature harline", bluepill surgeons claims "when you're younger it looks good but later in life it will look bad :ROFLMAO:", mature hairlibe looks "ok" on older men but it isnt perfect, it's "just fine" but not optimal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ngsk8 and mathis
I will be having a hair transplant in the next couple of months. Im NW2 and have been so since I was 18. I jumped on fin and now, 10 years later, I have exacly the same ammount of hair I did when I was 18.

This makes me a good candidate for a hair tansplant, as my hair loss is very much stable.

I want to lower my hairline and fill in the temples but at the same time I want it to be masculine yet natural, so straight hairlines are a big no.

Thus, I ask you all, what's the ideal hairline for a man? What does it look like?
You need a "mature" hairline, what i mean by that is a little bit of recession in each side( it will in addition help to increase density since there is less space to fill with follicule )

• +1
Reactions: ngsk8 and buflek
I will go for nw1, will have 1500 grafts implanted. My question is on the hairline itself, how round or straight should it be
nw1 is always straight with a little rounded corners

• +1
You need a "mature" hairline, what i mean by that is a little bit of recession in each side( it will in addition help to increase density since there is less space to fill with follicule )
By a little bit of recession you mean it should be just a little bit rounded i the corners? Do you have an example?

By a little bit of recession you mean it should be just a little bit rounded i the corners? Do you have an example?
Excatly. Wait i will find you an exempld

• +1
i don't understand these straight answers as if hairlines are univerally defined features. what defines a hairline is the harmony with the rest of face.

harmony is law. follow it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
Mature hairline is norwood 1-2 so they are in this state
they are all nw1 if not less, you dont have clue if you think they are in the nw2 range.

Pretty much this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210_203707_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_203707_Google.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
i don't understand these straight answers as if hairlines are univerally defined features. what defines a hairline is the harmony with the rest of face.

harmony is law. follow it.
Well, it will obviously follow the 3 thirds rule, but as for the hairline in specific, there is conflicting evidence
It's an obvious improvement, but It still looks like it could be lowered a tad bit more and less rounded. Still, he was nw3 to begin with

• +1
Reactions: mathis
they are all nw1 if not less, you dont have clue if you think they are in the nw2 range.
Yes my bad bro i thought norwood 2 was going to be only a lil more bad than norwood 1 but i did a mistake sorry

This is recessed hairline even after. Not mature
ok, but if you say mature hairline everybody thinks about nw2 at least, not nw1, nw1 is not balding at all in many cases, most white man have nw1 even as a kid, only niggers and few whites have super straight hairlines without temporal peaks

• +1
Reactions: ngsk8 and mathis
Yeah, I like that one too. Looks exacly like nw1 but with a very slight peak on the temples
Yep its what i would call optimal. Imo its what i would do if i had hair loss

• +1
ok, but if you say mature hairline everybody thinks about nw2 at least, not nw1, nw1 is not balding at all in many cases, most white man have nw1 even as a kid, only niggers and few whites have super straight hairlines without temporal peaks
Hmm yes your right its because i didnt viewed norwood 2 like this its actually very recessed already

Nw1 is most def not balding. Nor is NW2. Nw2 its what they call a mature hairline. Th example you posted falls more into nw3 territory range tbf

It all depends on the rest of your face, don't just get the perfect hairline. get whatever fits your face the best. You'll probably look uncanny if you don't.

• +1

Lolololololol the shit genetic cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lolololololol the shit genetic cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Even at nw2 I'm chad level lol. Just going for nw1 cuz why not, as I said I'm a very good candidate for a ht, so I figure I should mantain/improve my looks for as long as I can.

Last edited:
It all depends on the rest of your face, don't just get the perfect hairline. get whatever fits your face the best. You'll probably look uncanny if you don't.
I'll aim for the perfect thirds, but it will have irregularities ofc, can't imagine just going for a straight line and looking like a doll

• +1

Kill yourself