Help me puberty max, 13, 5’10, 135lb(Ik my side profile is shit help me fix that and improve my face) also rate me

R

rianweiw

Iron
Rate and new things i should try

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpeg
    IMG_2103.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, ZAATOP4 and GigaRetard
You are gorgeous (no homo).

Side profile is garbage. Waste of height at 13 imo

Wait how do improve side profile

get bimax and a sliding genio tor your lower third

Wait how do improve side profile
Thumbpull specifically targeting forward growth, on your maxilla, when you do that it softens your palate making mewing much more effective.

• +1
Reactions: rianweiw
your nose is wide than your lips

But you look good in a feminine way. Just kpopmaxx bro

Recessed MTN

Your first mistake: posting your face on Looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
You look pretty decent from the front

Only softmaxxes you could do is grow out your hair, increase your neck width, hard-mewing, and MAYBE using Volufiline for a better nose-to-mouth ratio

You can't do much about your bulging eyes from the side other than praying puberty saves you. If not, surgery is your only hope.

You look pretty decent from the front

Only softmaxxes you could do is grow out your hair, increase your neck width, hard-mewing, and MAYBE using Volufiline for a better nose-to-mouth ratio

You can't do much about your bulging eyes from the side other than praying puberty saves you. If not, surgery is your only hope.
"hard mewing" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and liberiangrimreaper
Looks like a serial killer

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
How tall are your parents? Grandparents? 5'10 at 13 is really tall, so I'm trying to figure out whether you're an early bloomer, or not.
In any case, your face is gonna go through a lot of changes regardless of what you do, so I wouldn't get too caught up with what it looks like right now.
Keep proper tongue posture (mewing, but I hate to use that term now), sleep on your back, keep good posture, eat whole foods, avoid ultra-processed foods like the devil (they're poison), play a sport (a nice form of exercise, and good for social development), lastly, go to bed on time, and sleep at least 8 hours every day.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Schizotypalcel
Where'd you get british from and yes i stunted my growth from mewing and jutting
Determined to be Incel from the beginning... GG

• WTF
Reactions: cromagnon
am i the only one that sees how shallow his eyes are? they almost on the same level as your brow ridge tf

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
How tall are your parents? Grandparents? 5'10 at 13 is really tall, so I'm trying to figure out whether you're an early bloomer, or not.
In any case, your face is gonna go through a lot of changes regardless of what you do, so I wouldn't get too caught up with what it looks like right now.
Keep proper tongue posture (mewing, but I hate to use that term now), sleep on your back, keep good posture, eat whole foods, avoid ultra-processed foods like the devil (they're poison), play a sport (a nice form of exercise, and good for social development), lastly, go to bed on time, and sleep at least 8 hours every day.
My parents aren’t tall😔dads 5’11 moms 5’6

am i the only one that sees how shallow his eyes are? they almost on the same level as your brow ridge tf
I’m not sure what shallow eyes are, can you explain?

Rate and new things i should try
Front profile is way better than side, never look away from girls so they dont see your side

• +1
Reactions: rianweiw
Do you think I can reach HTN?

I’m not sure what shallow eyes are, can you explain?
compare how deep set his eyes are and compare to yours, yours are so far out even compared to normies from this org