help me rate side profile of this random foid.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
no ramus, downward grown jaw. good maxilla, good chin height but lacks projection, nose is ideal
overall not an ideal forward grown face amd mostly downward grown
imo 4 psl. what do you guys think? am i being too nice to her and shes a total subhuman or not?
PicsArt 11 23 111657

Yeah not so good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mortis and Copeful
looks above average

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and mortis
Side profile is cope mkay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, Deleted member 6128 and mortis
Side profile is cope mkay
agreed but only in photos frontal is everything
side profile is an indication of correct development of your bones and its important irl just like the frontal

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Copeful
Nose is not ideal

Upper and middle third looks gookish, not a good maxilla, idk what you're looking at

JC2

ideal female nose and forehead

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, toolateforme and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, BigNoseSlavcel, toolateforme and 2 others
lol her side profile is well above avarage the reason it looks subhuman is because her eyes are not deep set and are bug-like.try covering her eye area and look at her profile.overall 4.5/5 psl profile

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and mortis
If you unironically think side profile is cope you’re retarded imo
Over for Meeks I guess.
357b6ad5cb6e1eb0f622cdfa6e378f71

Nobody except psl apsies look at you from the side. Unless you have an absilutely terrible side profile it doesn't matter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Mongrelcel
Nose is not ideal

Upper and middle third looks gookish, not a good maxilla, idk what you're looking at

View attachment 822771
ideal female nose and forehead
gook maxilla is dead end flat. her maxilla is actually good on par oreven better than the girl you posted imo. girl you posted mogs on everything tbh shes really gl and cute

gook maxilla is dead end flat. her maxilla is actually good on par oreven better than the girl you posted imo. girl you posted mogs on everything tbh shes really gl and cute
Glasses

Look at the nasal bridge and undereyes. Night and day difference. Enough said.

Over for Meeks I guess.
View attachment 822777
Nobody except psl apsies look at you from the side. Unless you have an absilutely terrible side profile it doesn't matter
Keep coping idiot, he’s chintucking there

AAF55D72 228E 4C22 901F 556F53215426

Side and 3/4 are equally as important as front

it’s literally still part of your face

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Ocelot
lol her side profile is well above avarage the reason it looks subhuman is because her eyes are not deep set and are bug-like.try covering her eye area and look at her profile.overall 4.5/5 psl profile
imo buggish eyes are not a problem if you are female.for a male tho.. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4696
Over for Meeks I guess.
View attachment 822777
giga autism

It's a good side profile. He has a top-tier maxilla and cheekbone projection visible even from the side. Good nose and upper third.
Chin is a failo. Submental failos him but in motion it's not that perceptible because you're moving. He's also chintucking making it appear worse. In other photos (cba finding) it looks good.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Copeful
imo buggish eyes are not a problem if you are female.for a male tho.. :lul:
exactly why i gave her 4.5/5 psl.if she had deep set eyes she would be psl 6 imo cause her bones are well forward grown and small/cute.if she was a male she would have roped years ago.bug eyes are a curse honestly

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Cute. Is she desi(south asian). im getting asian vibes

• +1
Keep coping idiot, he’s chintucking there

View attachment 822782

Side and 3/4 are equally as important as front

it’s literally still part of your face
Nobody except psl aspies care about side. That's just cope if you think Meeks has a good side profile, just lol. It matters, but it gets mogged to oblivion by front. Idk what to tell you if you wanna cope otherwise

• Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful
Nobody except psl aspies care about side. That's just cope if you think Meeks has a good side profile, just lol. It matters, but it gets mogged to oblivion by front. Idk what to tell you if you wanna cope otherwise
Recess

I can already tell your side profile looks like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cacas112, sytyl, mortis and 2 others
Over for Meeks I guess.
View attachment 822777
his side profile is liteararly top percentile even though he has a recessed chin and is chin tucking in this picture

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, mortis and Ocelot
Youre underrating her

The only real failo she has is lack of ramus

• +1
my eyes are lying or she does have more projection here side by side? View attachment 822803
Man.

Maxillary triangle isn't completely accurate.

Also the angles aren't comparable. Connelly's photo is taken from slightly behind her head and she is bending.

The other reason I say triangle isn't worthwhile here is because Connelly has a larger nasal bridge, compared to the girl's gookish nasal bridge, so her maxilla would have to be more projected in the first place to create an upturned nose.

Lighting plays a massive role in how projected the cheek line is too.

• +1
exactly why i gave her 4.5/5 psl.if she had deep set eyes she would be psl 6 imo cause her bones are well forward grown and small/cute.if she was a male she would have roped years ago.bug eyes are a curse honestly

Very true... women can still look cute with bug eyes assuming their makeup skills are decent whereas for guys it's basically a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
If you her tell i'd fuck her ass

• JFL
Very true... women can still look cute with bug eyes assuming their makeup skills are decent whereas for guys it's basically a death sentence.
agreed. deep set eyes with browridge is a masculine feature tbh. a little is ok on fords but too much is bad

agreed. deep set eyes with browridge is a masculine feature tbh. a little is ok on fords but too much is bad

Too much is bad on guys too. No woman will ever love a man with a nasolabial frontal angle below 110 degrees. You heard it here first...

• So Sad
his side profile is liteararly top percentile even though he has a recessed chin and is chin tucking in this picture
If that's top percentile then my walmart cashier is a gigamogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted