Help me remember the name of this anime

Kraken
I am trying to remember the name of some anime. It's a survival game anime, where the main characters keep changing because they keep getting killed. I remember one of the main characters was this overpowered half naked dude (believe he was wearing shorts) and he carried long knives. Think he was immortal too or something. The character who ended up winning this survival game was pretty weak, but I believe he had some overpowered skill.* Possibly a skill that allows him to go back in time, might be wrong here*

Naruto

• JFL
Reactions: SLA and ....
I am trying to remember the name of some anime. It's a survival game anime, where the main characters keep changing because they keep getting killed. I remember one of the main characters was this overpowered half naked dude (believe he was wearing shorts) and he carried long knives. Think he was immortal too or something. The character who ended up winning this survival game was pretty weak, but I believe he had some overpowered skill.* Possibly a skill that allows him to go back in time, might be wrong here*
Deadman Wonderland

Last edited:
Deadman Wonderland
Your Mirai Nikki recommendation helped me find it because it's very similiar. Thanks

The anime is Juuni Taisen. Check it out really brutal lol

• +1
Reactions: Zylk