HELP ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE

frendly

frendly

👁
I have a friend that’s a foid and I told her about how I was going to start doing homework for money. She said I could come to her table with a group of foids and chadlites that mog me and tell them about it. :soy: Should I? Please answer I have 8 minutes left of lunch

I’m scared to go because I know none of them and I’m autistic

I have a friend that’s a foid and I told her about how I was going to start doing homework for money. She said I could come to her table with a group of foids and chadlites that mog me and tell them about it. :soy: Should I? Please answer I have 8 minutes left of lunch
Money vs losing social status. Not worth it. You would become slave of the gl ppl imo

Money vs losing social status. Not worth it. You would become slave of the gl ppl imo
She keeps texting me that I can, and half of the people there are black and a year younger than me

If you status is already low and you can make enough money why not. But sounds like way too much work for no money. Ppl in your age group don’t have Money.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Bro should I? I’m confident a bit but scared I’ll look like a freak

She keeps texting me that I can, and half of the people there are black and a year younger than me
Nigga you would become the nerd ppl abuse for homework. Get something else to impress your foid Friend. Not being the nerd who does homework for others

• So Sad
Nigga you would become the nerd ppl abuse for homework. Get something else to impress your foid Friend. Not being the nerd who does homework for others
:feelswah: You’re right, but I really need money :forcedsmile:

she wants u to fuck her bro. Grab her ass the first chance u get

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and frendly
:feelswah: You’re right, but I really need money :forcedsmile:
Mhh idk man. I think it already puts you below them in the social hierarchy. Ontop they are younger. I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I can’t accept anyone above me.

Also girls don’t want the second tier dudes. She would like the dudes you do homework for unless you wanna be in the friendzone.

Imo this whole setup makes you appear like a beta cuck. And nothing is worse than that.

Mhh idk man. I think it already puts you below them in the social hierarchy. Ontop they are younger. I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I can’t accept anyone above me.

Also girls don’t want the second tier dudes. She would like the dudes you do homework for unless you wanna be in the friendzone.

Imo this whole setup makes you appear like a beta cuck. And nothing is worse than that.
BRUHHH. Never mind then I can’t even go there I look d dumb as guck

• +1
Reactions: one job away
BRUHHH. Never mind then I can’t even go there I look d dumb as guck
If you decide to do it just do it later and say you were busy. Nothing is lost. You can even ask her to hook you up with them if you want.

I wouldn’t tho

• +1
If you decide to do it just do it later and say you were busy. Nothing is lost. You can even ask her to hook you up with them if you want.

I wouldn’t tho
I’m not either bruh that’s weird to me. Forcing friendships…

dont you (will) have a boss at work?
Yes I do. I actually dislike that as well. I do want my own company or rather be equal owners of a company with friends. Currently I use the company i work at to learn as much as possible. although the relationship is vastly different than doing homework for kids.

Doing homework for kids sounds cucked to me. Working in a company with a boss above you not, cuz that is the normal hierarchy.

Im doing work my boss can’t. I also am not below him. I see him rather as a manager than boss. If he disrespected me in any form I didnt like i would be gone in a heartbeat.

But yes. Ideally I’m my own boss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not even Obama wants to be called a nerd

• JFL
should've just gone tbh, not like you'd lose anything just sitting with them to see if you think it'll work out ngl.

if you ever get the feeling that they're using you just reemphasize the fact that you're the one holding something of value over them enough to make them even legit fork over money for.

big brain dark triad plays tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
should've just gone tbh, not like you'd lose anything just sitting with them to see if you think it'll work out ngl.

if you ever get the feeling that they're using you just reemphasize the fact that you're the one holding something of value over them enough to make them even legit fork over money for.

big brain dark triad plays tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
She said I can go tomorrow, the thing is the chads there I can talk to it’s the tyronecels that I have trouble trying to communicate with. But I’ll just go, I have nothing to lose you are right. I’m already subhuman, might as well take this as a lesson on how to socialize or something ifk:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
send her a pic of your dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: frendly and Deleted member 15917
Where do you live?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
what is the chances of this happening?
Already in plans of doing that with friends

It’s more about becoming rich than being my own boss tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and koalendo