Help me upgrade my looks and my phenotype.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Tired of looking like a subhuman, tired of getting mistaken for an indian, tired of getting rejected just on the basis of these factors.
If reincarnationplasty was an option i would have roped a while ago, but helas, hell is waiting for me if i dare to put it around my neck.
What surgeries will i need to get in order to be normal looking and unindian myself at the same time ? For the autists who are just going to comment “you don’t look indian”, everyone mistook me for one at work and on a daily basis.
I’m asking highiqcels to diagnose my issue and to give me adequate solutions.
F6925E19 4243 435E A8D3 3F086C1B4E75
7039A27A 8CF3 4F03 A9AC 1202C656479A
8AC3E742 D8F4 4797 8348 33805C3447CC

1D6C0E5A 08D6 4B5C A97A 3AF58B3D026E
D55436A5 77E5 4BA4 9425 F5EA6A673F56
0ACD320A A692 40CB B4B5 27A27D54FFD5

God i wish i just looked like an average Arab, bu i had to get trolled and come out as a currycel :feelsrope:.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
You don't look like an indian. This is an indian:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pepe, caiolindo and FML0908
You don't look like an indian. This is an indian:
View attachment 2483880
Listen mate i’m a Nafri. I live in France. Nafris are the biggest immigrant group in France.
Everyone thinks i’m indian and get shocked when i speak arabic. Indians themselves in France think i’m one of them. I’m sure there is a big overlapness with them in my phenotype but i just can’t diagnose it.
I’m asking for the expert opinion of my broskies on here to help me identify the issue.

God i wish i just looked like an average Arab, bu i had to get trolled and come out as a currycel :feelsrope:.
wtf are u talking about. the average arab is even darker than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Listen mate i’m a Nafri. I live in France. Nafris are the biggest immigrant group in France.
Everyone thinks i’m indian and get shocked when i speak arabic. Indians themselves in France think i’m one of them. I’m sure there is a big overlapness with them in my phenotype but i just can’t diagnose it.
I’m asking for the expert opinion of my broskies on here to help me identify the issue.
Je sais pas avec quels teubés tu traine mais ils ont jamais dû voir d'indiens parce-que tu ressemble à un rebeu ce qu'il y a de plus normal.
Je vois pas pourquoi tu veux essayer de frauder ton phéno. Assume d'être un arabe et trouve toi une beurette à gros cul nourrie au couscous.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Je sais pas avec quels teubés tu traine mais ils ont jamais dû voir d'indiens parce-que tu ressemble à un rebeu ce qu'il y a de plus normal.
Je vois pas pourquoi tu veux essayer de frauder ton phéno. Assume d'être un arabe et trouve toi une beurette à gros cul nourrie au couscous.
Ah mon gas.
Je travaille dans un aéroport, tout mes collègues que ce soit rebeux, baptou, renoi on penser que j’étais pakpak. Pour l’anecdote, je suis aller me couper chez un renoi à saint denis, la ou y a que des rebeux. Bah même lui a penser que j’étais indien et était choqué quand je lui est dévoilé mon prenom rebeu…
Enfin bref sans parler des indiens, dès qu’il atterrissent ils se mettent a parler avec moi en hindi, en pensant que je suis l’un des leurs. Cette situation va me rendre fou surtout que j’arrive pas à identifier le problème.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Deleted member 26859
Aren’t you the guy who loves discussing race ?
Tell me where do i overlap with indians and their phenotypes. I’m ready to do anything to look more normal and more arab.
you already look arab nigga. and arab is a failo

you wanna try look more white. bleach ur skin, wear green eye contaccts, dye hair brown

Ah mon gas.
Je travaille dans un aéroport, tout mes collègues que ce soit rebeux, baptou, renoi on penser que j’étais pakpak. Pour l’anecdote, je suis aller me couper chez un renoi à saint denis, la ou y a que des rebeux. Bah même lui a penser que j’étais indien et était choqué quand je lui est dévoilé mon prenom rebeu…
Enfin bref sans parler des indiens, dès qu’il atterrissent ils se mettent a parler avec moi en hindi, en pensant que je suis l’un des leurs. Cette situation va me rendre fou surtout que j’arrive pas à identifier le problème.
Bizarre. Tu rend peut-être différent IRL.
Peut-être c’est ta façon de t’habiller aussi. Essaye d’identifier des codes vestimentaires, coupes de cheveux, etc. propres aux rebeus et copie les. Jsp quoi te conseiller d’autre

Mass tagging Highiq users, help me escape the currycel phenotype:
@enchanted_elixir
@Manchild
@VenatorLuparius
@Blackgymmax
@TRUE_CEL
@HarrierDuBois
@SecularIslamist
@CFW432
@copemaxxeer
@rand anon
@SubSigma
@WishIwasChico
@Manchild
@Peak aesthetics
@rambocel
@aesthetic beauty
@rambocel
@Biggdink
@Lebgfinal
@WanderingBurro
@emeraldglass
@FunkyFlamingo
@arabcelxxx

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
i’m being srs, use beta caretone and lycopene to get more golden colouring, get dreads somehow, you could unironically pass as mulatto (albeit an ugly one) you’ve got the lips for it

also use minox or lattise to get lashes

7852D0CF E294 413F BADC 5D81A7C9857E

even if you don’t look like a true mulatto you at least look like an actual algerian here, way better than looking indian lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Damn. I feel u. My phenotype is South Mongolid / indid but due to being naturally darker everyone assumes I'm just an indian. Indians (that came from India) legit think I'm indian too. I'm getting on a bleachmaxxing protocol in abt a month because I can't bear being insulted for my looks (yes people have used that as an insult against me)

I'd say you look indian because of your darker undertone, dark circles around eyes and lips that are indian-like (color wise). Usually nafris are of a lighter tone.

Tbh all you need is a rhino and genio. Find a reputable surgeon near you and get them done at the same time. Will be the best 20k you ever spent.

• +1
i’m being srs, use beta caretone and lycopene to get more golden colouring, get dreads somehow, you could unironically pass as mulatto (albeit an ugly one) you’ve got the lips for it

View attachment 2484588

even if you don’t look like a true mulatto you at least look like an actual algerian here, way better than looking indian lol
Why am i ugly tho ? There is no way i can ascend?

Why am i ugly tho ? There is no way i can ascend?
tbh i wasn't being fully serious when i said that, you aren't subhuman tier but your obviously not gl, your skull is just too narrow and downward grown, maybe implants could fix ur fwhr a bit especially chin area, you need more bone mass in your lower third so either fillers or implants, and also look into fat transfer for ur undereyes to fix darkness

Ah mon gas.
I don’t get how you can speak 3 languages so easily how did you pick up English

View attachment 2484588

Good advice this could actually work for him

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and twilight
Do everything you were advised above and you could “slay” in areas of low-intermediate competition, like North Latin America.

Good advice this could actually work for him
I don’t want to mutt max either. I want to fix my failos/skull shape and look arab. Just arab.
I’m ready to go overboard with surgeries.
And i don’t want to limit myself to latinamerica lol.
So if you guys can offer your advice on that perspective, it’s going to be the most welcome.
Do everything you were advised above and you could “slay” in areas of low-intermediate competition, like North Latin America.

tbh i wasn't being fully serious when i said that, you aren't subhuman tier but your obviously not gl, your skull is just too narrow and downward grown, maybe implants could fix ur fwhr a bit especially chin area, you need more bone mass in your lower third so either fillers or implants, and also look into fat transfer for ur undereyes to fix darkness

I don’t want to mutt max either. I want to fix my failos/skull shape and look arab. Just arab.
So if you guys can offer your advice on that perspective, it’s going to be the most welcome.
how do you expect to fix your skull shape lol...gotta be the most stupis shit ive heard ina min

Man, you’re weak-MTN in Latin America, could ascend to strong-MTN with surgeries, but you ain’t slaying/pulling hoes in Europe or sum with your shit phenotype. Tf was lil bro thinking

You can’t change your phenotype + skull shape, it’s over for you

how do you expect to fix your skull shape lol...gotta be the most stupis shit ive heard ina min
I’ve got news for you

Man, you’re weak-MTN in Latin America, could ascend to strong-MTN with surgeries, but you ain’t slaying/pulling hoes in Europe or sum with your shit phenotype. Tf was lil bro thinking

You can’t change your phenotype + skull shape, it’s over for you
Skin bleaching is always an option jfl. The fuck are you on about.
Can’t change a skull shape ? Have you ever heard of orthognatic surgery and implants ?
I ain’t debating with your dumbass anyway, if you don’t beleive in surgeries and ascension get the fuck off this site.

Tbh all you need is a rhino and genio. Find a reputable surgeon near you and get them done at the same time. Will be the best 20k you ever spent.
Genio is already planned with the best surgeon in Paris, not too sure if it’s going to make that big of a difference tho.

Tired of looking like a subhuman, tired of getting mistaken for an indian, tired of getting rejected just on the basis of these factors.
If reincarnationplasty was an option i would have roped a while ago, but helas, hell is waiting for me if i dare to put it around my neck.
What surgeries will i need to get in order to be normal looking and unindian myself at the same time ? For the autists who are just going to comment “you don’t look indian”, everyone mistook me for one at work and on a daily basis.
I’m asking highiqcels to diagnose my issue and to give me adequate solutions.
View attachment 2483862View attachment 2483865View attachment 2483864

View attachment 2483866View attachment 2483867View attachment 2483869

I think you are blaming the wrong thing here.

Indian encompasses a variety of phenos.

This dude looks unmistakably Indian (or south asian) but the vast majority considers him attractive.

You looking like a subhuman doesn't mean that you should shift blame to you "looking Indian."

Sendhil is a mogger that looks Indian.

You are a subhuman that looks Indian.

Fix what makes you look subhuman, not what makes you look Indian.

I don't know why you think there is much of an upgrade to being considered Arab looking.

Hooray you went from "cow worshipper" to "goat fucker."