Help me with mewing

D

Deleted member 7192

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
23,503
Reputation
37,908
When I mew the tip is fine

But it's always constantly moving, and the back and middle of my tongue, goes between my teeth (the molars)

and because of that I skightly ckench my jaw and teeth on it

fuck do I do?
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and Deleted member 8244
I wanna know as well
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7192
MSE for your narrow palate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7192
Slightly clench first and then put your tongue up. Happened to me the first couple of days too and then somehow went away.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and WadlowMaxxing
When I mew the tip is fine

But it's always constantly moving, and the back and middle of my tongue, goes between my teeth (the molars)

and because of that I skightly ckench my jaw and teeth on it

fuck do I do?
its normal for beginners, it will go away
its just the tounge trying to find its position

i found that swallowing properly fixes this problem

and also do chin tucks

let me know if u struggle with mewing.....u can always pm at every hour

EDIT: Thanks for the gold
EDIT2: Okay i received too many PMs i cannot respond to all of them
EDIT3: My son is a hateful incel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7192, Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 9819

Similar threads

B
Replies
2
Views
27
bullets23
B
mudpuddle
Replies
1
Views
38
shortface
shortface
MrVolcanian
Replies
13
Views
61
shortface
shortface
yaayri
Replies
0
Views
25
yaayri
yaayri
13yroldsub5
Replies
3
Views
41
Tsl
Tsl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top