Please help me

MrVolcanian

MrVolcanian

Iron
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
110
Reputation
38
Yo i just got a class 2 elastic setup and ill get a reverse headgear soon, i also got my azelaic acid but I've checked everywhere for hgh i seem to not find any sources, and almost all sources uses crypto currency but u need an id for it but im still underage? Can anyone please help me where I can purchase hgh without an id, I wish there was a source that accepted paypal tho
 
Don't have a gym near me and what person will sell hgh to a minor?
Well how do you think your gonna get the roids. In the package? What if your parents get it before you. Lol think clear
 
Well how do you think your gonna get the roids. In the package? What if your parents get it before you. Lol think clear.
I can send the package to a locker or my friends house
 
Still very risky. I mean your mostly better of having a better diet, and wait until your 15
My dad's around 5'7 and my mom is 5'2-5'3, me having a better diet won't do shit at all nga ill hop on hgh and ai while I have the opportunity
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortface
My dad's around 5'7 and my mom is 5'2-5'3, me having a better diet won't do shit at all nga ill hop on hgh and ai while I have the opportunity
Blame your parents. And the diet. My mom is 4:11 and dad is 5.11 and im 6.6 seems like your blaming the wrong thing.
 
Don't have a gym near me and what person will sell hgh to a minor?
What person can sell a hgh to an adult with out a prescription you just have to pay the right price
 
Yo i just got a class 2 elastic setup and ill get a reverse headgear soon, i also got my azelaic acid but I've checked everywhere for hgh i seem to not find any sources, and almost all sources uses crypto currency but u need an id for it but im still underage? Can anyone please help me where I can purchase hgh without an id, I wish there was a source that accepted paypal tho
It best option is too find someone similar to ur age who u know if for sure on gear,
and ask him for a source
Everybody knows at least one dude who was on gear as a younger teen
 
Still very risky. I mean your mostly better of having a better diet, and wait until your 15
Holy fucking cope
Get out of this thread if ur gonna start talking about diet
Unless u are ridiculously malnourished like an African baby, your diet isn’t gonna impact your height
Stop pushing cope methods u retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrVolcanian
It best option is too find someone similar to ur age who u know if for sure on gear,
and ask him for a source
Everybody knows at least one dude who was on gear as a younger teen
I dont know anyone on gear but I think im just gonna get a part time job at burger king when im 15 and I'll use crypto to pay this 1 vendor I have on telegram
 
Blame your parents. And the diet. My mom is 4:11 and dad is 5.11 and im 6.6 seems like your blaming the wrong thing.
Straight up genetics nga. You really think ur "diet" made you grow 7 inches??? Most likely because there's someone in ur family who's tall and u got their genes jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortface
Straight up genetics nga. You really think ur "diet" made you grow 7 inches??? Most likely because there's someone in ur family who's tall and u got their genes jfl
I blame goatis for all this diet cope
It’s complete red pill, primal bro nonsense.

Also I guarantee you that guy isn’t 6’6, there’s so many bullshitters, I’d say on average people on this forum all claim to be at least 6’3
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrVolcanian

Similar threads

mudpuddle
Replies
1
Views
30
shortface
shortface
13yroldsub5
Replies
3
Views
29
Tsl
Tsl
W
Replies
1
Views
43
shortface
shortface
C
Replies
5
Views
32
Tsl
Tsl
michaelc110323
Replies
7
Views
108
shortface
shortface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top