menas

menas

Stacy's Favourite
P.s : it cant be hardmaxx
and stuff

i have already most of the vitamins
Zinc,mg,d3,k2,om3,bcomplex,selenium

i have a tongue scraper,electric toothbrush

gua sha , ice roller, derma stamp ( not delivered yet)

castor oil, rosemary oil, vaseline,

will buy :
minoxidil
Potassium chloride

What should i add ?

dillon gaytham ass list

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
What do you recommend
dont know what u look like and what needs to be improved. post pic so i can give u some advice on what softmaxxes to do

dont know what u look like and what needs to be improved. post pic so i can give u some advice on what softmaxxes to do
i dont want to post my pic on a currycel forum but i need to fix my uee (not that bad tho) and my lower eyelid
+ i need to debloat and leanmaxx
dermastamp + minox for eyebrows they are mid

idk what to add will a calithe watch ascend me ?

i dont want to post my pic on a currycel forum but i need to fix my uee (not that bad tho) and my lower eyelid
+ i need to debloat and leanmaxx
dermastamp + minox for eyebrows they are mid

idk what to add will a calithe watch ascend me ?
try every cope that helps with uee or get a fat graft for both eyelids they're dirt cheep, minox and stamp for brows is good, dont know what u could do to the lower third except for facial leanness which will make it more defined n maybe chewing cope, idk if ur serious about the calithe watch but if u are thats dry aged copium ur smoking. no watch on the planet will ascend u even by 0.01 psl

try every cope that helps with uee or get a fat graft for both eyelids they're dirt cheep, minox and stamp for brows is good, dont know what u could do to the lower third except for facial leanness which will make it more defined n maybe chewing cope, idk if ur serious about the calithe watch but if u are thats dry aged copium ur smoking. no watch on the planet will ascend u even by 0.01 psl
Nigga why tf would u think im serious

Nigga why tf would u think im serious
most dalit tiktokcels are serious about calithe being something considerable to look better so yea i have a good reason

most dalit tiktokcels are serious about calithe being something considerable to look better so yea i have a good reason
💀

• JFL
Reactions: yyamann
I thought for a moment I read "Help me with my shooting list", so I was just about to call the FBI and tell on yo ass for some KFC like the good nigger that I am 🤗🤭😍