help me with my skin care

error64

error64

Iron
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Posts
20
Reputation
17
ive bought tret 0.05 and 0.025 in case i get to irritated, hydro 4 and azealic acid 20

i want to sleep with all 3 on how do i use them, and how long
im planning on using them for 3 months then removing hydro or use them all until i run out of hydro

ive also bought 30 pils of 10mg accutane, i want to take them eod
im not upping the dose nigga
 
30 Pills of accutane won't do anything its just gonna make you purge but it will make all the bad shit come to the surface of your face. Then after just use tret
 
  • +1
Reactions: error64 and piperbomb
accutane is not enough, start with 0,025 tret 3x a week on the night and azelaic acid 3x a week in the morning, also remember to use spf 30+ atleast expecially the days after you used tret. mark as solution
 
ive bought tret 0.05 and 0.025 in case i get to irritated, hydro 4 and azealic acid 20

i want to sleep with all 3 on how do i use them, and how long
im planning on using them for 3 months then removing hydro or use them all until i run out of hydro

ive also bought 30 pils of 10mg accutane, i want to take them eod
im not upping the dose nigga
Lol the accutane is probably too little to take for results ( I have never took )
Azelaic acid is trash idk who needs to hear this + I don't think you should be applying retinoids to your face when on accutane your skin barrier is going to be shit especially with hydro. I have used hydro before to try to rid out my under eye pigmentation but lol it was way too strong and gave me a little bit rebont of pigmentation but fortunately for me I it even out so I if you are white I wouldn't recommend you to use hydro try weaker bleaching cream. Lol if you take accutane and not micro dose it I would recommend you to use cicaplast I also had really weak skin barrier and this shit helped me a lot
And ye obviously wear sunscreen or something like that has it in it
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: error64

Similar threads

A
Replies
9
Views
49
AlbanianKing!
A
A
Replies
3
Views
28
tfrostyz
tfrostyz
imasillysubhuman
Replies
5
Views
38
sample
sample
jonpe
Replies
3
Views
25
lmnopq
lmnopq
O
Replies
4
Views
62
Ivanos
Ivanos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top