Help me with surgery plan

G

ggmax

Iron
~ second month on this forum, still can’t figure out a surgery plan because every surgery change hundred of different ratios.
Measurements too seems random because of lens and tape distance from the face.
Mind is exploding.
Rope seems closer every day.
any vets who know about ideal ratios and surgery helping me for $ in pm?

Mate there are no ideal ratios, don't get scammed by some lurker. Everyones surgery plan will be different, and ratio is cope, because of harmony and the way different facial features go well with your face makes up your beauty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Mate there are no ideal ratios, don't get scammed by some lurker. Everyones surgery plan will be different, and ratio is cope, because of harmony and the way different facial features go well with your face makes up your beauty
ratios are the mathematical translation of harmony, why do you say they are cope?

ratios are the mathematical translation of harmony, why do you say they are cope?
because "ratios" change depending on other facial features. You cant use same "ideal ratios" for every person, everyone needs to be individually addressed. Go to a plastic surgeon and let them make an assessment.

• +1
just send face to trusted ppl or just in ratings subforum and ask what ur biggest failos are. then ask what the fix for those failos are or look into it on your own

• +1
Reactions: Interested
just send face to trusted ppl or just in ratings subforum and ask what ur biggest failos are. then ask what the fix for those failos are or look into it on your own
also note: expect some users to shitpost and troll, but don't let it get to you. Just ignore them and focus on the task at hand

• +1
Already know failos, not quite sure about how to fix without fucking up something else

ask on ratings with your face and i‘ll do it for free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back