prettyboy$
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Posts
- 6
- Reputation
- 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What can I fix is it over for me
bro u look young with baby fat just live ur life and be healthy and worry about it when ur olderWhat can I fix is it over for me
Ik bro but im 15 and im almost 16 i wanna look like all these guys ykbro u look young with baby fat just live ur life and be healthy and worry about it when ur older
ur a late bloomer thenIk bro but im 15 and im almost 16 i wanna look like all these guys yk
Yea ik that’s why I need any help I can getur a late bloomer then
if ur a late bloomer then nothing muchYea ik that’s why I need any help I can get
everythingWhat do I need to fix
What’s everyingeverything