Help me!

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
1.STUDY GUIDE.
GUYS GIVE ME SOME STUDY ROUTINE FOR ME.
* I DON'T STUDY FOR YRS* NOW THE EXAM IS NEAR 10 DAYS. GIMME SOME STUDY ROUTINE.
I WILL BE STUDY FOR 14 HOURS DAY* SLEEPMAXXING FOR 4 HOURS+(LUCID DREAM)
* GIVE ME PLEASE URGENT STUDY ROUTINE*

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
No

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: salivate2, Deleted member 47272 and the MOUSE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and 📎♿️⚙️
  • WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 47272 and 📎♿️⚙️
IF ANYBODY HERE HELP ME.
IF I FAIL
* I WILL BE ON STREET*

you know what, you are atrue motherfucker. first not reacting and commenting on my post. i am going to place a curse on you, faggot. hope your incel life gets worse bitch
If you are talking about the dopamine thread I literally replied to it twice

If you are talking about the dopamine thread I literally replied to it twice
there is nothing i hate more than ppl who comment on threads with reacting.

second to that, i have observed your behaviour on this forum. fucking worthless person with utter 0 utility to this world, waste of oxygen, only spreading negativity i have deemed you deserving of punishment as you deserve.

enjoy getting cursed bitch

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 47272
I am not even fully used to the react feature sense I mainly post on .is which doesn't have reactions chill the fuck out nigger.
second to that, i have observed your behaviour on this forum. fucking worthless person with utter 0 utility to this world, waste of oxygen, only spreading negativity i have deemed you deserving of punishment as you deserve.

Ah I see you are no different from all the other bluepillers and redpillers on this forum who hate me for being based and blackpilled. I legitimately thought you were cool when I first met you but looks like your just another redpilled faggot cuck.

Last edited:

Ty for defending me with those bitch fu*ker who done nothing just wasting people's valuable time and thinking that they r cool fu*ker. They are just waste of breathing oxygen fr. And don't help anyone instead of spreading negativity. Thank you

Ty for defending me with those bitch fu*ker who done nothing just wasting people's valuable time and thinking that they r cool fu*ker. They are just waste of breathing oxygen fr. And don't help anyone instead of spreading negativity. Thank you
Joined Oct 7, 2023 Posts 8

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
I am not even fully used to the react feature sense I mainly post on .is which doesn't have reaction chill the fuck out nigger.

Ah I see you are no different from all the other bluepillers and redpillers on this forum who hate me for being based and blackpilled. I legitimately thought you were cool when I first met you but looks like your just another redpilled faggot cuck.
give me reacts and ill forgive, wont curse. thankfully im gracious mood today.

also be better person in real world, learn to love and forgive, and ill give blessing on you instead. hate only returns more pain back to you

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
also be better person in real world, learn to love and forgive, and ill give blessing on you instead
I am a better person than 99% of sex havers I literally voluntaries for all the community service I can and am nice to anybody who is nice to me irl even if there a sex haver.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
1. Take amphetamines
2. Study

• +1
I am a better person than 99% of sex havers I literally voluntaries for all the community service I can and am nice to anybody who is nice to me irl even if there a sex haver.
God bless u. I need frnd not enemy. Sry for everything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and the MOUSE
sorry brother, i will admit my flaw then, judging you too abrupt and brashly. i will bless you truly, expect good fortune in upcoming days. good returns to good :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 📎♿️⚙️
Pm a mod and ask them to ban you from .org for 10 days so you don't get distracted. Study 12 hours a day efficiently and use amphetamines when needed. Look up the pomodoro technique

Last edited:
  • +1
Pm a mod and ask them to block you from .org for 10 days so you don't get distracted. Study 12 hours a day efficiently and use amphetamines when needed. Look up the pomodoro technique
Love it

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
this is a perfect example of what you should be doing:

you are the finest and the useful creature ever. I love it? Time to follow u. U r rlly helpful? I pm u

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1